Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

Will your LAV have the same problem as the Operation Northstar/ADF LAV's where the driver blocks the gunners sight or have you found a solution to this?

Thx! Your work is looking top notch.

@Waffen: I have finished a beta of that mission, I reduced it by one addon that is required. What email should I send it to???

George

Yeah, go right ahead. Gives me an excuse to post.

When I get the CH53Es, the mission process will begin, and then release.

Yeah, go right ahead. Gives me an excuse to post.

When I get the CH53Es, the mission process will begin, and then release.

*here's another excuse* tounge_o.gif

Can't say much, sadly. Maybe a hint. XM something...

Figure it out. It goes on helicopters, and it's a relatively large caliber weapon.

1. Yeah, a howitzer on the back of a heli? Sure...

2. Campaign? Meh.

I have a bad feeling that Im wanting an LVTP-5.I dont know why But I think it would be a nice little something on the side for me to do.Anyone think there is one already in the works?

What did you not get the Beta test I sent out a month ago Check the USMC Mod site..j/k biggrin_o.gif.I dont know who or if the CH-53 is still in the works.Which on of the models did you think looks the best to use?

NZXSHADOWS, the middle bird from your picture of the Feb. 11th post to me looks like the best as far as texturing and overall shape of the model. Wasn't it WaffenDennis who is working on the CH-53s as well as some of the armor for you guy's MOD? Thanks

Yes,Waffen was working on Scorpios CH-53,But as far as the Armour.I havent seen Waffen show anything.I think Hammer is working on a LAV-25.Waffen might be helping him,

Well i havent heard any thing from Hammer:

So i am finishing his LAV25 ( All the LOD's are done the interior is done and then i am gonna convert in in the Stryker.

And for the CH53:

Got the Minigun version done

the cargo version is done

The troop version is done

All now:

working on some retextures and model tweaking ( the height and the shape )

Pictures will following

What did you not get the Beta test I sent out a month ago Check the USMC Mod site..j/k biggrin_o.gif.I dont know who or if the CH-53 is still in the works.Which on of the models did you think looks the best to use?

Beta? If you mean the cobra yeah i tried it and it looks very good. Best model for use rock.gif , i wouldnt mind trying out the hueys or the CH53, could use a marine transport helicopter by now smile_o.gif .

USMC-0037%7E0.jpg
Quote[/b] ]Which on of the models did you think looks the best to use?

Oh hm sry, im awake now tounge_o.gif , i like the one on the right, looks better. Scorpio's model was not so perfect imo.

I could definetly use one of the hueys though, to replace the bis bh from ambush mission but they both (hueys) look so good that i wouldnt know wich one to use biggrin_o.gif .

I'm with Heatseeker if he means the one to the right of Scorpios, the middle one. But all in all, each of them looks nice.

I'm with Heatseeker if he means the one to the right of Scorpios, the middle one.  But all in all, each of them looks nice.

In that case yer not with me cause i was refering to the one on the far right tounge_o.gif , from screenshots ive seen its the one that looks closest to the real thing, i mean near the rotors and the nose, and the one i refer looks smoother i dunno tounge_o.gif .

That one would get my vote for the best looking and more realistic model rock.gifsmile_o.gif .