Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

That looks a hellof a lot better. Thanks.

I'll have to wait untill friday (when I get home) to give my final opnion on this picture. Since it's an unedited picture I'll have to fire up O2-bulldozer to view the colors correctly.

But it already looks promising. See if you can get the white line around the straps to disappear or change it to (for example) OD-green.

Boots look too bright. Take a good look at the MAP boots since those are correct. The real boots are like a darker version of the desert boots.

btw;

Are you going to make you own soldiers (completely)??

if so than please add a webbing in VBS1, INV44 and FDF style; modelled straps and packs; I think they look way better than any textured on web-gear.

kick ass camo for the marines just dont add a big ass back pack plz i beg of u

Making more marines? Or maybe navy pilots for those nice looking birds rock.gif . Looks great.

Making more marines? Or maybe navy pilots for those nice looking birds rock.gif . Looks great.

I say screw the navy pilots and stick the Marine pilots  wink_o.gif  I'm just bias though because I'm a Marine.

NZXShadows....glad to see you're going strong bro. I got an email from scrub the other day and told him to get in contact with you....seems like he could be a good asset for the USMC Mod Team. If you need anything from me let me know....I'll be deployed until after Christmas and I've been getting some nice pictures for you to use for textures on the CH53 and other USMC aircraft and ground vehicles. I'll try to zip them up and put them somewhere for you to download as soon as I get a chance.

Here's some real USMC aircraft...the reason I've been away for so long. 2 CH53D's shadowed by a C-130 over the south pacific.

ch53d.jpg

Semper Fi

I say screw the navy pilots and stick the Marine pilots  wink_o.gif  I'm just bias though because I'm a Marine.

NZXShadows....glad to see you're going strong bro. I got an email from scrub the other day and told him to get in contact with you....seems like he could be a good asset for the USMC Mod Team. If you need anything from me let me know....I'll be deployed until after Christmas and I've been getting some nice pictures for you to use for textures on the CH53 and other USMC aircraft and ground vehicles. I'll try to zip them up and put them somewhere for you to download as soon as I get a chance.

Here's some real USMC aircraft...the reason I've been away for so long. 2 CH53D's shadowed by a C-130 over the south pacific.

http://www.pegasushome.com/ch53d.jpg

Semper Fi

Sry, i didnt know that the US marines had their own pilots, oh and the screeny looks great, the water and sky remind me OPF (without DXDLL) biggrin_o.gif . NZX is lucky to have you has an advisor, i bet you can get lotsa pics from vehicals and interiors and stuff smile_o.gif .

NZX is lucky to have you has an advisor, i bet you can get lotsa pics from vehicals and interiors and stuff smile_o.gif .

TheMarshal=TOB= is the Project Leader of the USMC Mod.Hes mostly deployed.Thats why you dont see him around much.

That MARPAT looks quite discolored. If anything, MARPAT is lighter than how Earl and Suchey portrayed it.

The one based on HYK looks more like CADPAT.

I am more of an advisor these days due to my military career deploying me so much. If it wasn't for NZX this Mod would have died long ago. He is the only one who has been there from the start.

Also I found a bunch of interior pictures of the CH53 if you still need them NZX...just let me know and I'll zip them up and put them online for you. Some good pics of the dashboard and the back cabin.

hey everyone about the camo pattern feel free to submit some better ones if you dont have better then please keep the comments to yourselves

Hey

One thing, ya...boots too bright.....Second thing, ya.....camo...i don't know, looks...different.....

~Bmg

Combat Ready Moderator

Ps. then again it always looks different in a picture....

*****EDITED******

Oh ya, helos look awesome guys

Hey anyone want some Cobra's?Im putting some finishing touches on em..Maybe some Ideas for em?Cause im clueless about what all to put on em....Like Scripts an stuff...Since nobody Has really put together a beatifull one..Just some retexures...Anyways ...

Oh..Ive been away for a good while so if there is some would you be kind and point me to there location...?Thanks

Hey anyone want some Cobra's?Im putting some finishing touches on em..Maybe some Ideas for em?Cause im clueless about what all to put on em....Like Scripts an stuff...Since nobody Has really put together a beatifull one..Just some retexures...Anyways ...

Oh..Ive been away for a good while so if there is some would you be kind and point me to there location...?Thanks

For real confused_o.gif .

as far as i know no cobras have been done, and i wold really love to see one made by you (Combat team even??) as i expect a more than high quality one smile_o.gif

I'd love to a AH-1W but I'd also love to see an AV-8B I just don't wanna get my hopes up again just to be disappointed again so whatever u feel like doing Im sure will be appreciated...