Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

EDIT: Why did it load page 1 when I clicked on 7? mad_o.gif Stupid internet!

I would like to see some nice usmc humvee's with m2's and good textures

Heeey that AH1 looks really good! smile_o.gif

Along with the AH-64D, it holds one of the top spots on my addon wish list!

There is allread a AH-64D out (in US colours too)

Go have a look for the Battle over Hokaido pack, its in there wink_o.gif

There is allread a AH-64D out (in US colours too)

Go have a look for the Battle over Hokaido pack, its in there wink_o.gif

Do you have to dl the whole pack (56k) or has someone got the seperate .pbo?

in responce to the "giving up" thing:

Been there, done that (that is;making everything for my mod cause there is no1 else bothering), my advise is just stick with it, get some nice stuff together, then post screenies on one of the news sites, add a footnote that you are recruiting.

Worked for me, anyway......but then im determined to finish my mod whether anyone wants it, or anyone helps me or not.....if NX wants it bad enough he will pull through the dark times, and it looks like he does biggrin_o.gif

Good luck, i'd offer my services but im abit busy with my own stuff....

I am currently Working on the RSOV Now for the USMC mod.

Here are some pictures:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Enjoy

wink_o.gif

That's based on my old Land Rover 110 beta isn't it?

Not that I mind, that model has since been binned and a new one started from scratch.

I recognise the blurry fuel cap (which I'd recommend changing if you do decide to continue with it wink_o.gif) and the the gear stick and diff-lock stick and I'm just curious to find out if my eyes are deceiving me or not. wink_o.gif

Well the ol grimsey told me he started with the begin part and then he leaved off the comunity...He asked me if I could finish it but...Hey if it yours il quit with it then.

Depends, but I (we?) need a Marine attack/CAS helicopter. There are already quite decent transports for the marines to use. But all of your stuff looks sweet as pie smile_o.gif

Depends, but I (we?) need a Marine attack/CAS helicopter. There are already quite decent transports for the marines to use. But all of your stuff looks sweet as pie smile_o.gif

where?? I haven't seen one marine transport helo released except for the beta -53 that was released by scorpio I think and that has an error message everytime you use it...the newly released marpat marines do need a ride and some CAS assets

need ch46.

need high resolution textures, vbs style ch46

@ Dec. 23 2003,03:58)]Need UH-1N  sad_o.gif

:-) yehp... bring the huey out first.. super cobra next.. and anything else after that

I say bring out the Super Stallion looking thingy. I honestly have no idea what its called but im pretty sure that is right. I just like the look of it. after that do whatever u want because all i want is my cool looking helo. It shall go nice with my island.

need ch46.

need high resolution textures, vbs style ch46

To be honest bro the textures for VBS are pretty much the same as OFP...there's no real big difference in resolution. Actually most of the textures that NZ is using are way better...I've flown the VBS version and it's got some medium res textures.

I got real good texturing quality pics of the 1N and H-53 that I took myself in Okinawa.

Marshall will have to help out on the H-46

Do some marine snipers use the M82 barret anti-material rifle, or is this more disinformation I have got from the movies?

If not, does anyone know which forces do use the big fifty?

USMC Snipers use the M82a3, usealy only for long range shots to disable vehicles and EOD jobs. It's not that bad of a rifle on people though. rock.gif (I don't know that it works well on people I'm jsut assumeing that.) tounge_o.gif

Well the ol grimsey told me he started with the begin part and then he leaved off the comunity...He asked me if I could finish it but...Hey if it yours il quit with it then.

I never said I wanted you to stop, I just got the impression that you might not be continuing with it as there were a few others in the works including a BAS one.

If you are stil planning on releasing it then all I ask is that you give credit for using the model wink_o.gif