Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

looking great

i'm sure these will fit very well with suchey and earl marines in those can't wait for it and keep up the great job mate biggrin_o.gif

Just showwing this little pic I done today.I dont think Im going to do a desert version.But I dont know right now.

AAVTex2.jpg

Great work Shadows:

Oh and by the way:

Maybe the thing from the team that is falling apart is, that the mod site is not working I gues?

But I am still in and I am still working on the island wink_o.gif

Hey I found a bug in your AAV! The barrel of the gun has a missing...

Just kidding! tounge_o.gif It looks great.

those blods are the new liquid syberdyme model t3000 sniper ghillie suits. Very effective and they blend in with every background. He did an amazing job in modeling them in OFP! Keep it up NZXShadows!

i really apreciate your work there nzxshadows.....thanks for not giving up and letting this stuff die. i got your back brotha

Hey NZ.Nice lookin addons biggrin_o.gif

Same no-one will help. sad_o.gif

Tell me who's not helpin and I'll give them a Sari knife right in there throut biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Looking fantastic, great work! Any chance of seeing a yummy Vietnam version of that AAV7?

The AAV7 wasn't around for Vietnam. I think the LVTP-5 was what the Marines used for their APCs.

Oh yeah, but it was around in the early seventies though right? Maybe not in time to get shipped to Vietnam. Nonetheless lovely work on that AAV7!

Keep up the good work and you might find a cookie in your christmas stocking wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

A LVTP-5 would be cool.But I dont see myself makeing one of those anytime soon.An actually the LVTP-7 was what I was going to make but some how it turned into a AAVP7,Im sure I could easly turn it into an LVTP-7 If I wanted to,But it would be like your typical M113 with more personal capacity.

Do some marine snipers use the M82 barret anti-material rifle, or is this more disinformation I have got from the movies?

If not, does anyone know which forces do use the big fifty?