Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

Thanks man,yeah,Im hopeing the 2004 year will be alot better.2003 was ok for me only 3 highlight of 2003, New Job which might lay me off again,New Truck, which might have to be repoed New Computer. atleast I can keep this oh wait I might have to pawn this for some cash.Oh well.So yeah Im hoping 2004 will be better.

That looks really nice NZXShadow smile_o.gif Too bad i am too busy with the Nogovan and RHS things sad_o.gif I would have liked to help out, maybe in the future smile_o.gif

TheMarshal: Congratulations to you and your wife on your new baby! biggrin_o.gif

Hey,Dont worry about helping anymore,I will take care of everything.,But thanks,I wanted to mention that The "Rescue" UH-1N that i showed will be avaiable to, Just in case someone is wondering,

The Huey looks fantastic as does the AAV! Really looking forward to these addons! Keep up the great work!

These vehicles are looking quite great. I'm very anxious to have some games on the MTCO server with these. Now the Marines don't need to use that army crap tounge_o.gif

Well,We are getting there 1 step at a time i guess you could say.But,Its looking good so far.

3some.jpg

Yeeah, looking great!

Finally the Marines will have a good ride!

looking VERY good, NZXShadows!!

On the UH-1Y;

Could be done by modifying the bell 412 griffon (look for that thread also)

looking VERY good, NZXShadows!!

On the UH-1Y;

Could be done by modifying the bell 412 griffon (look for that thread also)

It could.............. but I wouldn't recommend it. It was discussed breifly there, but there's too many differences to really bother. smile_o.gif

Very good work, these units are looking better and better, please dont give up, just take your time wink_o.gif .

thank u hadows.. im glad u havent given up like your former addon makers... u can do it all by urself and u r proving it good luck with the final stages. :-)

We haven't given up on him. Myself and WaffenDennis have been sticking with him. Also we are now being sponsered by the ICM (Intel Combat Marines) OFP Clan. I am a member of this great clan and they have offered their assistance with our Mod. The USMC website will move to their webserver so we have a place to post other then the main forums.

A big thanks goes out to the ICM from the USMC Mod team for keeping us above water.

http://www.ofp-icm.com

Oh:MANY MANY thanks to BAS for Help on AH-1W MH-53 UH-1N Textures,Scripts ,AH-1W model an maybe guidence when I need it

No problem NZX....to be honest...we are just happy seeing someone take it on and do a good and thorough job on it. I love what I'm seeing so far...keep up the good work. smile_o.gif

Man this thread was almost 3 pages back,Guess thats what happens when you dont post updates,Anyways.I have some new updated pix of the AH-1W to show off,I had some bad feedback from a friend of mine he didnt like the cobra on the side of the AH-1W.I thought it looked good myself.But Then I started to think.Should I use any drawings on the sides,I dunno any feedback would help me decide.Thanks.

AH1W1.jpg

AH1W2.jpg

AH1W3.jpg

Cobra look fine. Donno wat ur friend smokin but its good lookin like a lady smile_o.gif

The mural looks great NZXSHADOWS.

Perhaps you could satisfy your freind by releasing two versions. One a plane jane AH-1W, the other having this mural.

The only thing I could see your freind complain about is if there were more than one 'cobra mural' AH-1W in the sky, it'd look a bit out of place, as usually, no two aircraft have exactly the same mural.

Besides, if you release both, it looks like your doing more work. wink_o.gif

*cough* Hidden Selections *cough* wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It looks great, also good to hear NZX is receiving some help and "guidance" from other Mod/addon team members smile_o.gif .

Now i wonder if these will come with a nice custom pilot cause they sure seem to deserve more than the bis stock pilot wink_o.gif .

I am doing job on the Pilot(s):

I got all the pic's from Mike and i got pilot pics from the AH1W And I am working on them now.

I hope I could use some parts from the BAS SOAR ( like the vest and some more ) and rexture them...

But the SOAR pilot is in ODOL format...

And besides: I dont have the permision to edit it do i?

*cough* Hidden Selections *cough* wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

*cough* good idea *cough*

The only thing that could be better is the "scarface" logo on the engine. The IR reflector also seems too small.