Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

Those would be kick-ass for air support for Suchey's Marines..... biggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif

wow, these look total kick ass. I can't believe how good of a job you're doing. keep at it. we're behind you 100%

Friggin amazing pics wow_o.gif

Question though, do you have any pics of the progress of the UH-1N, or could you just repost the last ones, they arent showing up anymore.

Amazing stuff.

Novice skin makers should pay attention to how this skin incorporates shadows. It's really a perfect example of what a skin should be like.

Lovin it, especialy the one with the cobra on it looks very cool, long time ago since there was a good cobra. When is it going to be released? biggrin_o.gif

really good work man

i'm really looking forward to fly these and give some air support to suchey's,earl's and tactician's marines wink_o.gif

Any chance of putting a halfway realistic side-sweeping capability on this puppy? (Lookin real fine btw).

Cant circle sideways so well with the choppers to date - real choppers should have no problem going 100 sideways - ofp doesnt wanna do that....

& how about implementing some type of "combined radar abilities" like dkms new tunguska for missions with a radar spotter helo?

Looking very good, just wondering cuz Im a big fan of chopper missions but rarely find the chopperbehaviour realistic. (I.e AI choppers go charging right over their targets instead of circling around em, pickin em off)

I've been waiting for a super Cobra for a very long time now and I must say this one looks fantastic, OFP's been screaming out for marine choppers since we saw those VBS 1 screens a while back I'm glad someone's finally doing it justice since BAS decided to discontinue theres.

Looking forward to it thanks NZXSHADOWS smile_o.gif

Here is another AH-1W SuperCobra I have been working on, got the beta version from BAS and now I'm working on the gunners and pilots views to make sure they are very close to the real deal. When finished you will have an option of choosing "Cannons" or "Sidewider Missles". The Gunners radar HUD will have a complete tracking device to enemy and friendly targets. I chatted with a few Marine Corps Pilots to find out how this HUD radar works, so it will be pretty close but not perfect. You can view it here. 86e5&.dnm=8b56.jpg

I've been waiting for a super Cobra for a very long time now and I must say this one looks fantastic, OFP's been screaming out for marine choppers since we saw those VBS 1 screens a while back I'm glad someone's finally doing it justice since BAS decided to discontinue theres.

Looking forward to it thanks NZXSHADOWS  smile_o.gif

they were passed on to a other mod.... i dont recall what mod but they are taking good care of the stuff..

(pls dont ask for what mod as i dont rember...)

Looking forward to it thanks NZXSHADOWS  smile_o.gif

Well,you can get a taste of the AH-1W over at the USMC MOD site.

Thanks, very nice of you to release this beta version. smile_o.gif

It looks great, even if it isn't finished.

Edit: Ok so it's a pre-alpha version heh.

I wouldnt say its pre alpha, the model and most of the textures look pretty much done, and they look excellent too btw

Oh but you should have included that legal stuff in the readme, it would have made the release a lot nicer tounge_o.gif

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, for the beta. Gives us mission makers something to bulid with, hopefully when I am ready to release mission you will have it finished. Thanks again.

btw are you working on the ch46 aswell?