Sign in to follow this  
Nagual

Bas tonal-tango pack

A few things,

Thanks for the feeback everyone, good the hear you are enjoying it.

About updates (especially bug fix updates), hopefully in one way or another will come in automatic patch form, its the best option for everyone to just d/l the updated files.

Campaign description entry bug would most likely be jam1 releated, as jam 2 weapons are used.

One thing that we havent mentioned yet, is that we really pushed our limits getting this pack done now, instead of a few months from now.

So many comprimises were made to get it to this stage. Things like the campaign, city of tatu and lots of other features were all bonus items,  and will be refined in the future (city/towns layouts will remain the same, just tweaks to exisiting things, eg, make a non-enterable building enterable). There is a list 100s of items long i just didnt have time to add or fix, as R/L takes over.

There should be some more sp and mp misisons from me soon too.

Guest Hitman[SWAF]

Question about the campaing... Is there a specific way to complete mission 3 Militia Dumb? I started the mission by calling an airstrike on the MG's on the hill... Right after they were down, there was an outro (?) saying "mission complete". But the mission went on so I went to the ammo depots and placed 4 satchels... All the crates did blew up but no objective completed... Is this a map bug or is it just me?

wow the radio on the opfor guys is really nice !  smile_o.gif it has nice features  smile_o.gif

how do i make it work in my mission?

This is going to sound a little bit odd, but I've had less problems with this addon pack than any other pack I've downloaded in the past month or so. The only bugs I've noticed are the following:

1) The obligatory CTD bug on Rebel Road when you view #4

2) In the intro mission, the Frogfoot hits a tree.

3) On the MP mission Holiday, Alpha Orange 1 on the TDF side is unable to access his RPG. It's there on his shoulder, but he cannot fire it or anything like that.

That's it so far, though admittedly I've only scratched the surface. Let me just say thank you for releasing something that doesn't make my OFP installation stop working.

A very nice pack, but I haven't had much time to explore the map, because it crashes every 15 minutes or so, making my computer reboot automatically sad_o.gif

I wonder what could be the problem? I am using the addon in an addon folder, version 1.92b ... 1.3 ghz athlon / 512 mb, and plenty of free space on the drive where I've got OFP installed.

This is great! Very nice work, and I have not seen many bugs at all. The only bug I have noticed is that viewing rebel soldier #4 crashes my system. Even if I view his inventory in the "gear" screen this happens. But so far all good, and I really love the airport lights they are so sweet. And the goverments scouts are simply amazing aswell.

Simply amazing work fellas, and it does not cause much lag at all. The only place were I experience a bit of lag is in the jungle areas. The towns are almost lag free.

Thanks BAS team smile_o.gif

Love the airport.

If Hawk's C130 skidding problem could be sorted, it would be spot on for an Entebbe type mission!

Since i was far too wasted to play this pack when i dloaded it this late night\early morning  tounge_o.gif  

I woke up today and have been playing MP at BAS server...and THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING!!! Its a whole new game experience.

The BAS Server was fun!

So true...i must have been there for 3 hours and it was fun all the time  smile_o.gif

And i killed Mr-T ! biggrin_o.gif

Ah, I just finished the campaign and it was really fun, especially the city-fighting mission was incredible! When me and my squad pushed into the town supported by a rumbling T55, taking fire from every alley and slaughtering everything in our way! wow_o.gif

That said, the campaign had a shitload of bugs sad_o.gif

I had to use the endmission cheat in the swamp mission, the third ruin mission (too bad that all the buildings were the same) and said city-fighting mission. The swamp ambush mission also ended when I had destroyed the convoy, I didn´t see a chopper or anything. Also, every time I loaded a game I started getting errors in the top fo the screen all the time (some "tango ==, west, side error, typed string, excpected object, group" or something like that)

And then a MAJOR bug: some goverment forces have some fucked up LODs or something, when they get farther away everything but their helmets DISAPPEARS!

And some other minor bugs, but the mission design was just great! And BTW the RPD sound is pretty kickass. wink_o.gif

Oh and the Hind is just what I´ve always wanted! I can´t thank you enough for all this.

I`ve waited 6 hours to download this pack and finally I can play it...It`s amazing...Outstanding quality of work bas...I love the campaign...The missions are of mediocre difficulty but the fun factor is really there...I would say more about it but I feel the urge to go and play some more! tounge_o.gif

So many comprimises were made to get it to this stage. Things like the campaign, city of tatu and lots of other features were all bonus items,  and will be refined in the future (city/towns layouts will remain the same, just tweaks to exisiting things, eg, make a non-enterable building enterable). There is a list 100s of items long i just didnt have time to add or fix, as R/L takes over.

There should be some more sp and mp misisons from me soon too.

Now those are things i am interested in more missions and enterable buildings biggrin_o.gif

A few questions for BAS , why did you name the city TATU tatu? tounge_o.gif yes i know it sounds stupid but did you guys fake it or name it after some real city/place?

Also is Tonal also named after some real place after seing your file on it i was tempted to open the Atlas and se for myself but nothing there biggrin_o.gif .

And will the next update be a patch or a whole *shudders* new 120 MB d/ld again?

crazy_o.gif

To BAS team. I would like to know if it's possible for you to provide an MD5 file with your download

The MD5 checksum for our download file (BAS_ISLE+OPFOR-V1.rar) is:

b4244c5e80e8a488bb62b6348e193cf5

[edit]

here are the checksums for the pbos:

BAS_I1.pbo: 664f8147a94611b442795d051bbb21c8

BAS_I2.pbo: 24ac0ef2db52eb6ace39deff1a8a8a36

BAS_O.pbo: b43277effa088f1784d3443c08d2f91a

BAS_OPCPP.pbo: 6c0ca5aefda7df31edccab81e2a279d7

BAS_OPFOR.pbo: f991a11401611349bac5178bceaecb88

JAM_Magazines.pbo: a599e573f64c214dc59b5cdb1e900dfd

JAM_Sounds.pbo: dcb6bac3da2513043e1fbc49be7f28dd

A file with these checksums can also downloaded here:

BAS_ISLE+OPFOR-V1-md5.txt

[/edit]

Thank you m8.

I downloaded from west.flashpoint.ru and the MD5 is the same as your.

BAS_ISLE+OPFOR-V1.rar

Quote[/b] ]b4244c5e80e8a488bb62b6348e193cf5

I dont want to be rude but: This pack got lots of bug's and I hope I can enter them soon. smile_o.gif

it would help if you could be a bit more specific  tounge_o.gif

in the BRDM: You can't see the steering wheel and the Speed thing goes up if you acelerate.

The Governement Sniper is fucked-up: If you press the Optic button the whole screen flickers and if you go back to nromal view evry thing is fine.

And many more.

While playing on my server last night with some others on this island, somepeople crashed almost every game... do you have any idea why?

btw server is in texas: tacticalblunder.com:2302

Oh second thing: In the Mission from the Rebels ( SP mission ) a script error shows all the time up with this: Can't load/Find ( can't remember ) AK47HD.sqs So Neither you guys havent inplent the script in the mission folder or there is a spelling error. wink_o.gif

now that i have been able to play i love the map!

i have got all the bugs as that have been mentioned and also with the Radio that the OPFOR have is that when i call in the Su-25 it comes up saying Su-25 no found crazy_o.gif

has any one else had this? or is it due to that Jam 1 and Jam 2 thingy?

i found a bug:

AT Cc 27 there is a highway and one of the section at the southen end rises above the other highway sections about 2 story high.............

*edit*i think it is better to check all the bridge/highway/crossover and make sure that they dont go suddently higher/lower then the others sections/roads in the next update

I just got the island in there and everything. It is quite nice! Great work again BAS!

The Governement Sniper is fucked-up: If you press the Optic button the whole screen flickers and if you go back to nromal view every thing is fine.

True: if u press numpad0 or v the scope trembles a lot...but i found out that if u press zoom the scope goes back to normal WHILE u are pressing zoom,take your finger off zoom and it goes back to shaking

Those civilians caught me off guard!!! I had a mob of them, figuring they were just run of the mill, everyday people, given a "side" so that they could be targetable by the other side. Boy, was I laughing when I walked up to the 48 civies standing in the street, and they took notice of the lone Government soldier on patrol. I don't think they liked me much.... biggrin_o.gif I nearly fell out of my chair when I realized what was happening!

One of the single missions says I'm missing the SOAR pilot addon, but when I go to the BAS download page, they are there, but not available to download sad_o.gif

One of the single missions says I'm missing the SOAR pilot addon, but when I go to the BAS download page, they are there, but not available to download sad_o.gif

Its available in thew MH-60 Download.