Sign in to follow this  
Nagual

Bas tonal-tango pack

stupid me I did not see that one mad_o.gif

-nomap sometimes also do not work for me, when I delete that it works rock.gif

Thanks guys. It's going now.

Did the sub folder thing, seems I'm okay with -nomap.

Thanks again

Derek

Where can I find the pathnames for the flag textures of Government and Rebel ?

Where can i dl this mod? i dl it from Operation Flashpoint CZ and the BAS_o.pbo and opfor (or sth).pbo r broken!

need working *.zips! or atleast BAS_o.pbo and BAS_OPFOR.pbo!

I and a few friends happened to download it the past week/yesterday from ofp.info and it works fine...

since this has been dug up, i just wanted to mention that i played on tonal the other day with a new mission someone made... and i was hiding behind a foot thick concrete wall hideing form enemy gunfire.. not only did the AI continue to see, and shoot at me thru the block wall. after only 5 to 10 "jam 7.62" rounds fired into the wall.. the wall "collapased" and the next round hit me in the head....

who made a foot thick concrete wall have the same armor as soemthing say a tree?! crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif

sorry that just roylay pissed me off that a wall could be shot down with small arms

haven't you seen in a movie where the blast doors and sometimes walls up? biggrin_o.gif I dunno but the BIS walls aren't so though either i think, but i know the ak rounds can In real life go through walls when firing them because they are so big or something compared to m16 rounds tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Where can i dl this mod? i dl it from Operation Flashpoint CZ and the BAS_o.pbo and opfor (or sth).pbo r broken!

need working *.zips! or atleast BAS_o.pbo and BAS_OPFOR.pbo!

Try to get a newer version of Winrar or an updated version of your archiver program.