Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Absolutely new mi-26 under constructions

We moved relase date, because we want to make this addon stabile as possible. But we glad to present Mi-26 video trailer (Part 1 - appearance). In that video you should look how how this helicopter is look. In some days, we relase part 2 - capabilities.

Screens from trailer:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

and video you can download here. Video is 7,03 mb size and packed by DivX 5.1.1.

That looks tops

I love it how the guy opens the window biggrin_o.gif

Incredible work , what a monster !

icon14.gif

i hope to see it released soonâ„¢ smile_o.gif

Nice video by the way

Won't let me DL it sad_o.gif and when I right click>save target as it doesn't play anyhting sad_o.gif !

AWESOME wow_o.gif

Someone should tweak the ofp engine a bit (looking on kegeties and C.klink) so we can drive cars,, tanks etc in a chopper and carry them ( Joint Ops is a good example ) that possibility + that chopper = ghostface.gif

AWESOME WORK!!! OH MY GOD THIS IS BESTEST ADDON EVER MADE THIS IS REVOLUTION IN OPERATION FLASHPOINT!!!

Woah calm down! We don't know what it does yet! Although if the features and capabilities match or surpass the visual aspect of this monster then I'm sure it'll be absolutely amazing! Oh, and it's amazing how much better a model looks with textures, just shows you that you don't need insanly high poly counts to make it look good... texture work people!

I love the inclusion of Also Sprach Zarathoustra to haha, fits perfectly!

But how in the world is this not going to lag?

Testing on slow computers shows, that is no much lags present. But model is really hight detailed (more of polycount takin' by interrior:) ). It's not recommended, to use more than 4-5 choppers in your missions ( and I belive that is not neccesary, because only one chopper can carry up 70 peoples, or 6 peoples and one vehicle).

wow_o.gif love the vid.

Are you going to include a hanger with this chopper? Because something tells me that this bird won't fit in the BIS hangers tounge_o.gif j/k

I love the animations for the pilots. those are the most beautifull anims I've seen. This might be forst chopper which I'll actually fly in cockpit-view because it's so beautifull.

I'll actually fly in cockpit-view because it's so beautifull.

And you MUST fly from the first view, because 3-rd view is closed-off by helicopter tail:)

looks bloody amazing smile_o.gif

I guess I enjoy the times in the back of this helicopter, because I suck at flying them from first person view biggrin_o.gif