Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Absolutely new mi-26 under constructions

Btw, is there a russian counterpiece to the BlackHawk, i mean a transport helicopter able to transport up to 12 men, but equiped with a machine gun only (no rockets)=

The MI-8/MI-17 Hip  wink_o.gif

It's even better than the Blackhawk smile_o.gif

Nothing is better then a blackhawk, the only counterpart i can see for it is the KA-60

Yeah and I spose it's just coincidence that the KA-60 looks pretty much the same as a Dauphin wink_o.gif

Btw, is there a russian counterpiece to the BlackHawk, i mean a transport helicopter able to transport up to 12 men, but equiped with a machine gun only (no rockets)=

Nothing is better then a blackhawk, the only counterpart i can see for it is the KA-60

Yeah and I spose it's just coincidence that the KA-60 looks pretty much the same as a Dauphin  wink_o.gif

blame the russian designers tounge_o.gif

Yeah and I spose it's just coincidence that the KA-60 looks pretty much the same as a Dauphin  wink_o.gif

no it doesn't..

no it doesn't..

rock.gif

Judging by the length and overall intelligence of that post I take it you know quite a bit about the Aerospatiale Dauphin helicopter... rock.gif

You have to be either blind or stupid not to see the resemblance between those two helicopters.It's undisputable rock.gif

You have to be either blind or stupid not to see the resemblance between those two helicopters.It's undisputable  rock.gif

just because of the commanche style tail rotor? rock.gif

When you make it, can you make the camera back, I hate'd it when the other mi-26's camera was way up close

i know this is makin the thread more offtopic, but the ka 60 does look like the dauphine crazy_o.gif

they look so similar, i dont really know anything about either of them, but is it possible that each of the companies that made them had something to do with each other, to produce 2 different aircraft different but the same?rock.gif? or something like that

Back on topic.

You all know about the "english freak" who want´s to buy(or sell?) a AA launcher in the USA.

CNN catched the story ans show´d a lot of interesting material about AA Launcher.

One thing was a MI26 shot down in afghanistan.

MI26shot2.jpg

The MI26´s engines are burning and the pilot try´s to get the chopper down.

I would like see a feature like this. If you get hit by a AA rocket, in some cases your engine failures and you are able to get the chopper down without explode to pieces when hitting the ground.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Back on topic.

You all know about the "english freak" who want´s to buy(or sell?) a AA launcher in the USA.

CNN catched the story ans show´d a lot of interesting material about AA Launcher.

One thing was a MI26 shot down in afghanistan.

MI26shot2.jpg

The MI26´s engines are burning and the pilot try´s to get the chopper down.

I would like see a feature like this. If you get hit by a AA rocket, in some cases your engine failures and you are able to get the chopper down without explode to pieces when hitting the ground.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

that thing looks bigger then the building crazy_o.gif

I think it´s great that you guys are working on a good Mi-26.

The early work looks almost finished model- and texture-wise smile_o.gif

So you ARE going to add vehicle-transporting scripts?

@ Aug. 17 2003,22:52)]Same chopper but from other side:(

ris1.jpg

Wahaha Die MIL Construction !!!

j/k tounge_o.gif

Kamov forever baby tounge_o.gif

Wahaha Die MIL Construction !!!

j/k  tounge_o.gif

Kamov forever baby  tounge_o.gif

People dying! Nothing to laught!sad_o.gif((( mad_o.gif

This is all international terrorism.... Not MIL constructions issues...

Hes right and Dauragon: what shale you think if you where a soldier in that chopper and you crashed and you where almost death and we where laughing about it? rock.gif maybe it's a joke but that joke i take verry serious so dont make that kind off jokes again please....

Hes right and Dauragon: what shale you think if you where a soldier in that chopper and you crashed and you where almost death and we where laughing about it?  rock.gif maybe it's a joke but that joke i take verry serious so dont make that kind off jokes again please....

Uhhhhhhh, just one post before you said this...

Quote[/b] ]Lol Nice pictures  tounge_o.gif

dont give me the moral, im not the one who said "Nice picture"

@ Aug. 18 2003,00:10)](...)

This is all international terrorism.... Not MIL constructions issues...

crazy_o.gif

Bull****

I don't want to start another war here, but if this chopper was military one (and it seems it was), then it wasn't act of terror - Chechens had same right to do that as Russians when they fired a missile at Johar Doudayev. That's called war not terrorism (especially international terroris).