Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

Can you release the supercobra that you already have?rock.gif?The screenshots looked pretty damn good from about a year ago.

I know this is a no0bish question but I was away when you released information on the UAZ pack. What is OPFOR? smile_o.gif

Can you release the supercobra that you already have?rock.gif?The screenshots looked pretty damn good from about a year ago.

You know.....we have been discussing this....and we might release the Supercobra as kind of public domain model that addon makers can use a base for their own....with credit to us for the original model.

But we'll see....we are discussing it amongst ourselves at the moment.

Shoot.. I was looking forward to that AH-1W. I dont think ive seen a really good modern up to date one yet.

Well, you guys are the mod team so i respect your deceisions.

Question though, will we ever see these projects come back either by popular demand or by just bringing them back?

Like I said.....they are being made....just not by us. And if we release them to the public...you may see them released sooner than you think.

The other option would be make this a joint project with someone...with us giving tech support but another team actually doing the bulk of the work.

really bad news sad_o.gif

waited for that AH-1 and UH-1.....really needed helos in OFP sad_o.gif

so you have not much projects left?

EDIT: Where is the CH-46 Sea Knight?!

Both the H-1 helicopters ARE STILL BEING MADE, just not by us, but by another party. And, their work is top notch I can guarentee that, top notch.

The CH-46 is also gone, being made by the same mod.

Fear not, you will probably get these helicopters sooner from them than you would from us...

Quote[/b] ]I know this is a no0bish question but I was away when you released information on the UAZ pack. What is OPFOR?

OPFOR is short for Opposing Force.  wink_o.gif

Both the H-1 helicopters ARE STILL BEING MADE, just not by us, but by another party. And, their work is top notch I can guarentee that, top notch.

The CH-46 is also gone, being made by the same mod.

Fear not, you will probably get these helicopters sooner from them than you would from us...

Oh boy, that sounds like we don´t get ours hands on the blackhawk for 2 more month.... ghostface.gif

oh boy... there´s someone beeing in lack of optimism...

check this out

from tigersharks news on bas site:

Quote[/b] ]....the really annoying last 5% of the addon making process :-) Typically, we go into a kind of "information blackout" when an addon is close to release. Make of that what you will....but there haven't been many pics of the MH-60 lately....mmmm ;-)

think about it... wink_o.gif

oh boy... there´s someone beeing in lack of optimism...

check this out

from tigersharks news on bas site:

Quote[/b] ]....the really annoying last 5% of the addon making process :-) Typically, we go into a kind of "information blackout" when an addon is close to release. Make of that what you will....but there haven't been many pics of the MH-60 lately....mmmm ;-)

think about it...  wink_o.gif

Well that was 2-3 weeks ago rock.gif

Seen what projects BAS has delayed I have not seen CH-46 but neither I saw it in your porgress bar please say that BAS is still making the CH-46 sad_o.gif

Seen what projects BAS has delayed I have not seen CH-46 but neither I saw it in your porgress bar please say that BAS is still making the CH-46 sad_o.gif

Well it seems we're posting again so anyhoo...

We've cancelled the CH-46.

Well it seems we're posting again so anyhoo...

We've cancelled the CH-46.

Dammit you broke my heart sad_o.gif

Look I understand that maybe other mods will make those chopper and they'll be really good. But there are many scripting features that I've only seen on BAS choppers so far. So if you know who is making the cancelled projects is it possible to offer them your scripts so that we can enjoy the same features on those choppers as on the BAS choppers?

ok the ah1w wont be made... too bad.

the ch46, i wont lose sleep over it.

the uh1n huey, no real use for it right now.. till Suchey&Earl release marines..

the RAH-66, DKM made a kickass one anyway.. just need some US Army dark textures on that thing.

but the AH-64D was a real let down.. ive seen no one.. as in no mod working on this. This quite frankly i would have liked to have let bas release this.

sorry but thats shape is completly wrong..or is that the picture? ...to fat?

I agree, it doesn't look right. Looks almost cartoonish, which is strange as it's from Battle Over Hokkaido and their previous units were very accurately proportioned and good looking. It does say on the news page I got it from (OFP Base) that it is only 70% completed though.

ok the ah1w wont be made... too bad.

the ch46, i wont lose sleep over it.

the uh1n huey, no real use for it right now.. till Suchey&Earl release marines..

the RAH-66, DKM made a kickass one anyway.. just need some US Army dark textures on that thing.

but the AH-64D was a real let down.. ive seen no one.. as in no mod working on this. This quite frankly i would have liked to have let bas release this.

The AH-64D was pretty much a non starter, the project was created at the time the OH-58D was, but no work was ever done on it, and the team felt it was a pretty worthless project, we have better and more interesting projects we wish to work on.