Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

while trying to find that stupid medic that (of course) got himself killed again biggrin_o.gif .

In MP games, I'm usually the stupid medic.. I recall a game where I got my legs broken off by a goddamn hill (a HILL!) and so I had to crawl 500 meters to a Ural, get in, drive back to base, only to find there was no medtent! Meanwhile, Tactician needed a medic, but I was all the way (2000m) at our original spawn location! Luckily, there was group respawn (thank god!)

tounge_o.gif

Uhh, did you beta test them, or are they out an i just am very very slow?

LOL!! Blackdog.  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

But it was mainly aimed at the AI medic in SP.

Jinef;

Sorry dude, but blackdog and I are in the beta-testers team. The addon is NOT released yet.

Lucky people, i wish i could beta test something.

Oh that's right i tried once, i got the planteside beta, it sucked and i unistalled it! haha

I thought it was hardly a Demand at all.. it was just a request or just trying to persuade you to consider making one, but i was given a no.. but i think "Demanding It" was a little to dramatic.

A demand it may not have been to start with, but when you follow it up repeatedly, it does become a demand... Especially as you were told "no" and kept on about it...

Also, it is the same few people who constantly ask for more... ffs you moaned about waiting for the MH-60's for so damn long, now they're out, you couldnt care less about them...

Rant over, I'm off to do something meaningful now...

call me childish if you will.. but i clearly ended this discussion above MATURELY i stated that it wasnt a Demand and that i asked maturely, yes i can accept a no.. trust me what i did was hardly harrasing you.. have you found constant emails from me DEMANDING you make one? No.. I praise your addons and tell you nice job on the 60's its my favorite addon but yet no matter what if someone gives their comment on ONE tiny bit thing its harrasing your addons. I Accepted the no maturely and went onto something else.. Obviously if i care enough to discuss your addons with you and tell you what might make it cooler is appreciating them.. and its like Evis said maturely without an attitude you choose what you want to make.. but i thought what would it hurt for them just to hear me out?? now i know what it can hurt, dont worry about me asking for things anymore.

Im just saying i didnt appreciate the insults because I hardly thought I insulted you or your work.

Quote[/b] ] Rant Over

*Tigershark looks around and see the conversation degenerating......again*

Look...look over there....look at the pretty colors!!!

More Rangers

I know I was threatened with finger cutting....but I can run faster than Evisc.

tounge_o.gif

Looking very nice guys! The textures look improved, Evis's work I gather. Keep up the great job. But take a break smile_o.gif

BAS:

Couple more questions. Any new weapons with these guys, SR-47 maybe? Also, what changes are being made to the Deltas?

*Tigershark looks around and see the conversation degenerating......again*

Look...look over there....look at the pretty colors!!!

More Rangers

I know I was threatened with finger cutting....but I can run faster than Evisc.

All hail to Tigershark!

Nice pic. smile_o.gif

WOW! WHAT'S THAT HOUSE BEHIND THE PEOPLE!

tounge_o.gif

Erm...isn't that just one of the churches?

It's where we keep Nagual...until he finishes his island.

tounge_o.gif

Looking very nice guys! The textures look improved, Evis's work I gather. Keep up the great job. But take a break smile_o.gif

<cough> ebud <cough>

tounge_o.gif

Finally someone with a good eye for detail. You'll find that on the island.

No demands from me, just want to say that it all looks great, plays great and am looking forward to whatever comes next!

biggrin_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Erm...isn't that just one of the churches?

Don't think you'll find that mix of architecture on a BIS island. Look at the windows.

Did you remember to have all the church enterances pointing east? smile_o.gif

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....how about 'No' you crazy Dutch Bastard!" - Dr. Evil

No... the Catholic church has a regulation where church entrances must point east, and I don't think the history people taught me wrong... I hope... well, the teacher was kind of a quack... he talked about his clone in Mexico... that was a strange year, indeed...

No... the Catholic church has a regulation where church entrances must point east, and I don't think the history people taught me wrong... I hope... well, the teacher was kind of a quack... he talked about his clone in Mexico... that was a strange year, indeed...

He probably taught you that George Washington was the first president of the US as well.