Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

I know I was threatened with finger cutting....but I can run faster than Evisc.

Ah, but you forget, Red Bull gives you wings!!!

*swig*

Come here old man!!

BAS:

Couple more questions.  Any new weapons with these guys, SR-47 maybe?  Also, what changes are being made to the Deltas?

There are a few new weapons, nothing radically different however, there is a complete overhaul of the weapons going on but wont make it into the next update, its going to be a few months down the line.

tounge_o.gif

Looking very nice guys! The textures look improved, Evis's work I gather. Keep up the great job. But take a break smile_o.gif

<cough> ebud <cough>

Oh, I thought he was working on the rangers new textures aswell. Or was that just the vest and the M249 he was improving?. Sorry for the miss crediting by the way smile_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Looking very nice guys! The textures look improved, Evis's work I gather. Keep up the great job. But take a break smile_o.gif

<cough> ebud <cough>

Oh, I thought he was working on the rangers new textures aswell. Or was that just the vest and the M249 he was improving?. Sorry for the miss crediting by the way smile_o.gif

Nope, the vest was ebuds too, M249 was mine though, but we wont be using it (you'll find out why some time down the line).

Hey Could u bas guys post a picture of the seals how they looked before just a picture where u can se them without weapons and from front ?? crazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Look...look over there....look at the pretty colors!!!

More Rangers

wow the googles look 10 times better than the old one...  rock.gif

are this oakley´s ?  blues.gif  biggrin_o.gif

No... the Catholic church has a regulation where church entrances must point east, and I don't think the history people taught me wrong... I hope... well, the teacher was kind of a quack... he talked about his clone in Mexico... that was a strange year, indeed...

It's not really a regulation. There are churches (espeacially modern ones) that face other directions. But old churches were build with the "apsis" facing exactly east. It's because the sun rises in the east and the church service was in the morning, so they had light ;) Pretty simple reason.

The entrace is usally in the west.

Well I know that in Swedish churches there are never any windows facing east (On the old ones that is) This was supposedly because the goblins, ghosts and other assorted mythological creatures would always come from the east. And the oh so smart people thought that there if there were no windows facing east the goblins and other assorted creatures wouldn't suspect anyone of being in the church. If anyone cares that is..... Sorry for being waaay off-topic here. I hope the mod's can have a bit of overseeing with this one smile_o.gif

MASTAKILLA:

Oakley's new tactical goggles are just their ski goggle frame, with an ANSI standard goggle piece. LOL, they even come with the same manual in the box. But yeah, they do resemble the Oakley frame.

Well I know that in Swedish churches there are never any windows facing east (On the old ones that is) This was supposedly because the goblins, ghosts and other assorted mythological creatures would always come from the east. And the oh so smart people thought that there if there were no windows facing east the goblins and other assorted creatures wouldn't suspect anyone of being in the church. If anyone cares that is..... Sorry for being waaay off-topic here. I hope the mod's can have a bit of overseeing with this one smile_o.gif

we couldnt care less about churchs facing east west north or south whatever. now stop it yall already!

the sun rises from the east.

Look...look over there....look at the pretty colors!!!

More Rangers

wow the googles look 10 times better than the old one...  rock.gif

I agree. smile_o.gif

The page cannot be displayed

sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Blackdog is just concerned about the churches facing the proper direction because then he can have the sun coming over the steeple in his pretty screenshots.

Few people realize that he is such a screenshot whore and that his whole life revolves around .PNG and masturbation.

If you two wish to share a post restriction for spamming go ahead, if not then please take your banter away from the forum.

I wasn't bitching.

Seems you and deadmeat have the tendency to mistake questions and requests as demands and bitching

/me hands blackdog~ toilet paper because they are going to shit on you.

I think that if asinine demands and bitching were phrased more politely as questions and requests, then there wouldn't be a breakdown in basic communication here. No more comments about this please. Just the projects.

I wasn't bitching.

Seems you and deadmeat have the tendency to mistake questions and requests as demands and bitching

I believe you were bitching with Cloney were you not?

Well, the problem with the sunrise explanation is that it fails to explain why all the bodies buried at the same time are facing east. It's probably something in the Apocalypse about the second coming coming from the East, or, barring that, the general relation of the Latin West to Jerusalem.

The fact remains exactly as Donnervogel states: Medieval churches, like Modern Major League Baseball parks, are built facing East. (for ballparks, that's due East = "Center Field"; for churches, that's due East = "Apse". Transept is N/S) Of course, the due East is flexible if tactical terrain considerations cause trouble.

I wasn't bitching.

Hey! Leave me out of this I'm just the token black guy.

"Damn! That shit is WHACK!"

I wasn't bitching.

Hey! Leave me out of this I'm just the token black guy.

"Damn! That shit is WHACK!"

All i have to do is Smile, stay out of a conversation and says things like....

*Noticing the thread is inches away from lockage, the wise The Frenchman comes to the rescue with an ontopic post  tounge_o.gif *

Are you planning to update the original Ranger Deltas mp missions with the to be released updated Delta ranger pack? I really enjoy them and it would be a shame if they dissapeared from the servers since no one has the old ones. sad_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Edit: One more post and this thread will have 900 posts! wow_o.gifsmile_o.gif