Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

Quote[/b] ]but what's 40 pages if not a single one is graced with your presence.
thank god you posted it on page 41. So at least the other 40 are safe from your nonsence smile_o.gif

And what's up with the double post this day?

Guest jacobaby
Is OFP 1.91 a "must" for the Blackhawks?

If yes, I hope BIS is working hard on a new Linux dedicated Server.

It´s so sad that I can´t use the MH47 in my CTI map.

It will be terrible if I can´t use the blackhawks too.

MfG Lee

You will be glad to know that we made it 1.90 compatible.

(which basically only means we didnt use "typeof" where we could have)

We are unsure what goodies (if any) 1.92 has for us, or whether there will also be a linux version.

At any rate, I have heard you can fix it for the linux server (the mh47 this is) by removing the required addons from the CPP or something. Im sure we can find out what to do if you want, shame to not use the bird, maybe we can pack a linux version for you.

TJ

Wow you are doing very much things for your fans i think its verry good what you guys are doing at BAS wink_o.gif

You will be glad to know that we made it 1.90 compatible.

(which basically only means we didnt use "typeof" where we could have)

We are unsure what goodies (if any) 1.92 has for us, or whether there will also be a linux version.

At any rate, I have heard you can fix it for the linux server (the mh47 this is) by removing the required addons from the CPP or something. Im sure we can find out what to do if you want, shame to not use the bird, maybe we can pack a linux version for you.

TJ

Fantastic!

Can´t wait to buy a blackhawk in CTI.

A "linux server compatible" version of your impressive MH47 would be great for the community.

But please only make one if it does not delay the release of the blackhawk. wink_o.gif

Thanks for so much outstanding work and keeping OFP alive!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Guest jacobaby
A "linux server compatible" version of your impressive MH47 would be great for the community.

But please only make one if it does not delay the release of the blackhawk. wink_o.gif

Do you run the linux server?

Apparently from what I hear it is just a line in the CPP of the SERVER VERSION of the addon that needs adjusting.

I can do this for you if you are not able to, but really its only a case of opening up the pbo, swapping out the line, and repacking it for the server version.

Thats if what I hear is correct.......

When 1.92 is released we will be better able to judge the needed fixes for the MH47E, so nothing will be done until after thats released

TJ

only one more day.... less than 24 hours..

cant say how happy i am.. now when i awake tomorrow surely ill be checking ofpec.com and of course ballistic's page.. trying to stay away from the forums till then..

Good luck to the rest of community sleeping tonight.. (LOL)

Great.. The BAS Mh60's released and the Chicago Bears first game this season all in one weekend!!

/me drags a kitten outside and shoots it in the head.

Ok who's complaining about release dates now?! mad_o.gif

maybe something new like, when someone asks for a releasedate the date will be set every time one day later  tounge_o.gif  j/k

for the people who want to kill kittens in style here is a book to buy  tounge_o.gif

kittenkill.jpg

search google for original pic

Ya know, I never post here and only sometimes bother to read this thread.... So I thought to myself, "self, maybe you should post something in that thread. Sure it has 40 pages but what's 40 pages if not a single one is graced with your presence." To which I responded, "ya know, you're very right and I'm going to go post something."

So here I am. Hello to you all, you weirdo chronic masturbators. Stop posting so much in these threads and go play more OFP, or build stuff for OFP. That goes for you BAS guys too! Bunch of Chatty Cathys. Cut your string!  

Hehe. ;)

// the following respresents the views of BAS as a whole //

// Ok just kidding, they don't //

Which one of the BAS team let Angus out of his kennel?!! Does he need reminding again that he is not allowed any form of social life until the Chaparral is finished?!! crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Since JAM is holding up the MH-60, will you still be releasing a public beta version? Or has this time for fine-tuning allowed you to iron out the bugs and made you able to release a completed version?

I think my question got lost a few pages behind since Selectthis posted the MH-60 pics and everyone overlooked my post in favour of the drool-causing one. biggrin_o.gif

So anyways, I'm asking again, and BAS, don't post any pics in the next post or else my question will be overlooked again! tounge_o.gif

As resident forum nice guy, please keep it a bit more on topic, guys. smile_o.gif We all like killing and raping kittens, but that might be best left to 'secure' channels of communication. The FBI is watching, you know. wink_o.gif

mh60ksoon2.jpg

Just a little question, is the glass on the top of the mh60 cockpit having green color? or it just some mh60 have it? smile_o.gif

A little offtopic perhaps but I just thought I'd recommend this great book I just bought :

Chariots of the Damned-Helicopter Special Operations from Vietnam to Kosovo By Mike Ryan and Major Mike McKinney

0312291183.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Have any of you BAS guys heard of it or read it? If so I very strongly reccommend it you won't regret it.

Beautiful action paintings and very detailed accounts of the Koh Tang island Marine led USAF HH-53 landings in 1975, the disaster that was Desert One to the rescue of Scott O'Grady behind enemy lines in Bosnia in 1995.

Read it....nice..but a little inaccurate in some places...but a good read :-)

OFP forum is a quick place to learn than "mail call" biggrin_o.gif

A little offtopic perhaps but I just thought I'd recommend this great book I just bought :

Chariots of the Damned-Helicopter Special Operations from Vietnam to Kosovo By Mike Ryan and Major Mike McKinney

img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0312291183.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Have any of you BAS guys heard of it or read it? If so I very strongly reccommend it you won't regret it.

Beautiful action paintings and very detailed accounts of the Koh Tang island Marine led USAF HH-53 landings in 1975, the disaster that was Desert One to the rescue of Scott O'Grady behind enemy lines in Bosnia in 1995.

Read it....nice..but a little inaccurate in some places...but a good read :-)

Did I not say this thread isn't for book discussions?

Sorry guy, but i got little lost.

Is this soon to be released Blackhawk still considered as a public beta, or will it be v1.0?

Anyway, don't rush, polish it, and relase another boundary-breaking addon.

Guest jacobaby
Sorry guy, but i got little lost.

Is this soon to be released Blackhawk still considered as a public beta, or will it be v1.0?

Anyway, don't rush, polish it, and relase another boundary-breaking addon.

Its a version 1 public beta.

Given the extra time we did work out a few more bugs etc as I posted before, but often you fix one and introduce two (ask BIS).

Even given the public beta status, it is still a.....

well, wait and see eh........?

I recieved some important news today, that may have a bearing on the MH60, we are under discussion atm.

Be aware though that we are DESPERATE to release the mh60 and JAM and SOARS........we want to do something else......

So everything is being done to make it ASAP....

TJ

Quote[/b] ]So the pack will include the Pavehawk used by the 106th SOAR and the HH-60 Jayhawck. Am I correct?

Its 160th SOAR wink_o.gif and they don't use Pavehawks (thats USAF). The Jayhawk is used by US Coast Guard.

Guest jacobaby
So the pack will include the Pavehawk used by the 106th SOAR and the HH-60 Jayhawck. Am I correct?

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried........

Check the pix. WYSIWYG

May be best to go out and buy some kneepads guys..just the JAM and SOARS alone are worthy of at least 3 days grovelling and BAS worship..........

tounge_o.gif

Sxep let the damn thing have it!!! lol, that was funny as hell this forum is really weird what the hell is that thing anywayz?? rofl lmao..

Quote[/b] ] May be best to go out and buy some kneepads guys..just the JAM and SOARS alone are worthy of at least 3 days grovelling and BAS worship..........

All talk and no Action :-( this is really keeping everyone on edge today... *Hits the refresh button again*