Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

Seriously...not long.

If before was dangerously close....now is life threateningly close biggrin_o.gif

man... it´s already heartattack causing close  biggrin_o.gif

whenever i visit the BAS page and the browser isnt finished loading it, my heart beats in an life threating, breathtakingly rythm. even faster than an m134  tounge_o.gif

nah, seriously

use the time to iron out some of the last bugs on the mh60 and/ or JAM.

btw: are the rangers and deltas already be able to use jam ammo? no, this needs an updated bas_weap.pbo right?

one more thing, because i cant resist:  

how about a lil´ tiny preview screen, that gives us more motivation in preparing some cool mh60 mission? wink_o.gif

edit:

*remembers the last "lil´tiny preview screen"*

whaaaaa hang on!!!

i mean a FULL preview screenshot!!! tounge_o.gif

*remembers the last "lil´tiny preview screen"*

whaaaaa hang on!!!

i mean a FULL preview screenshot!!!  tounge_o.gif

LOL yeah that was my fault tounge_o.gif

nah, seriously

use the time to iron out some of the last bugs on the mh60 and/ or JAM.

btw: are the rangers and deltas already be able to use jam ammo? no, this needs an updated bas_weap.pbo right?

All the pbo's will need updating to make them JAM compatible, thankfully the majority of this has already been done, but it wont work straight away on your versions.

I'm really looking forward to that MH-60. Now I can finally delete that old TJP version still on my harddrive.

Hope it doesn't come out until Friday afternoon though, since I've got exams that day. If I get my hands on this baby before then there's a good chance I'll fail them again biggrin_o.gif

I'm really looking forward to that MH-60. Now I can finally delete that old TJP version still on my harddrive.

Hope it doesn't come out until Friday afternoon though, since I've got exams that day. If I get my hands on this baby before then there's a good chance I'll fail them again biggrin_o.gif

ouch! hehe good luck...had myne 2 month ago

got a question: The updating part...How long does it takes? i think long right? well you guys are doing great work and you deserve a Vacation so just take your time on evry thing and il stop complaing. smile_o.gif

got a question: The updating part...How long does it takes? i think long right? well you guys are doing great work and you deserve a Vacation so just take your time on evry thing and il stop complaing.  smile_o.gif

well please make your vacation after releasing the blackhawk wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Yea to all BAS members: after you release the HH/MH chopper's you may come at my house and have a vacation :P Free beer and Cannabis tounge_o.gif ..... No serious you guys deserve it you are makign top quality addons and all what we do is... pis about them or the release dates....

Yea to all BAS members: after you release the HH/MH chopper's you may come at my house and have a vacation :P Free beer and Cannabis  tounge_o.gif ..... No serious you guys deserve it you are makign top quality addons and all what we do is... pis about them or the release dates....

Yeah when you come to vienna i buy all of you a beer!  biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif only when you release it today tounge_o.gif

wink_o.gif only when you release it today  tounge_o.gif

good 1

funniest statement ive heard today

the MH/HH pack because first i hear from Selectthis that within 1 Week and then TJ says thats not true so whats the ETA ? because i dont gonna make missions for a addon that is not coming out in a long period in fact i dont do any thing then with it so if i hear the ETA is soon i make some missions and i hope this time the missions will be get uploaded  mad_o.gif because the previous time i sended some missions for BAS they never get uploaded.  sad_o.gif

We dont give ETA's.

Not doing a Basque mod then? sad_o.gif

Could any BAS members answer these questions?

1. Will the new SOAR use M4's or modified MP-5's?

(I think currently they ditched the MP-5, in favor of bigger bangs)

2. How many different versions will there be?

(SOAR with visor, SOAR with NVGs, SOAR with Face Mask?)

3. Has the Minigun been remodled?

(The problems I had were visibility (MH-47) and no cool lookin sights)

4. And where are you gonna re-release this sexy beast?

(Evis, it's still my favorite UH-1!)

huey.jpg

Oh, and I would love to pound my foot up sashman's (spelling?) ass. How fuckin dare him? Ahh the bastard!

I gotta go punch a kitten, let off some steam...

Sweet_pup

Oh, and I would love to pound my foot up sashman's (spelling?) ass. How fuckin dare him? Ahh the bastard!

I gotta go punch a kitten, let off some steam...

Sweet_pup

Seeing as you're new how bout you go read the forum rules before your second post gets you post restricted.

Guest jacobaby

Good news.......

You may think that while we wait on final JAM that the Mh60 is sitting in its hangar gathering dust.

Not so.

The time has been used to fine tune and tweak some aspects, and improve some realism elements. Animations tweaked, fx's honed, textures perfected.

Certain bugs emerged during an MP session we had with it, which are now fixed.

Every extra day we get to spend on it before release is a day that means it will be improved. You will not notice these improvements, as you didnt have the previous version to compare, but there's plenty being done behind the scenes.

TJ

Quote[/b] ]§1)No Flaming

Thank you for not banning me Placebo, I appreaciate it. But come on, the kitten thing was pretty funny...   No? Shut up pup? Okay, I'll go climb in my gimp box till the MH-60 is released.

Sweet_pup

P.S.  Placebo, do you still love me?

You may think that while we wait on final JAM that the Mh60 is sitting in its hangar gathering dust.

Not so.

cant say the same thing about my OFP:R disc.. ive been playing NFL Madden 2003 (waiting on 2004 on the 14th!!) wondering about these perfect mh60's.

and no placebo's heart obviously belongs to me. tounge_o.gif

Could any BAS members answer these questions?

1. Will the new SOAR use M4's or modified MP-5's?

(I think currently they ditched the MP-5, in favor of bigger bangs)

2. How many different versions will there be?

(SOAR with visor, SOAR with NVGs, SOAR with Face Mask?)

3. Has the Minigun been remodled?

(The problems I had were visibility (MH-47) and no cool lookin sights)

4. And where are you gonna re-release this sexy beast?

(Evis, it's still my favorite UH-1!)

1. They have M4A1's.

2. There is a woodland pilot, woodland crew chief, desert pilot and a desert crewchief. (All this info can be found on other forums or on our newspage)

3. No.

4. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever.

the MH/HH pack because first i hear from Selectthis that within 1 Week and then TJ says thats not true so whats the ETA ? because i dont gonna make missions for a addon that is not coming out in a long period in fact i dont do any thing then with it so if i hear the ETA is soon i make some missions and i hope this time the missions will be get uploaded  mad_o.gif because the previous time i sended some missions for BAS they never get uploaded.  sad_o.gif

We dont give ETA's.

Not doing a Basque mod then?  sad_o.gif

come on! nobody thought this was funny? I did biggrin_o.gif

on-topic;

the face-mask on the SOAR pilots can be added be "setobjecttexture". At least that's what they said some time ago.

And sweet_pup; DL the NAMPack2. (no offence Evis) The heuy looks.."not so beautifull" compared to the modern addons, but at it's time it was a great addon (made without the help of O2).

Dude, Frosty, you rock...

I was being sarcastic dude, but that's OK. I really do think that the "Acid Bath Special" was the most kick ass, and innovative addon for plain old flashpoint, resistance is another story, but I would put money on the MH-60... biggrin_o.gif Thanks for the quick response Evis, what I meant was what type of gear they would wear:

Quote[/b] ] (SOAR with visor, SOAR with NVGs, SOAR with Face Mask?)

But I bet that one is a "wait and see"...

------

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the hard working members of Ballistic Addons Studios. They have already given us a number of great addons, but instead of cutting us off like a cruel, cruel crack dealer, they update and modify them to give us FANTASTIC addons.

I'm also thanking them now, because when the MH-60 and the SOAR with JAM come out: First, I'll piss myself. I got a bucket right here next to my computer when the time comes. Second, I'll break out my speed so I don't have to sleep. Third, I'mma make me some KICK ASS LEVELS! With some Kick Ass Addons...

And I'm off, Back to my gimp box.

Sweet_pup