Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

The briefcase was easy....the nickname is not! Dudes I played the campaign 1.5 years ago! How am I supposed to remember his nickname?!?  crazy.gif

If my boss knew I spent the last 30 mins trying to log on this site...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ Mar. 25 2003,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No. As Shadow told - let "them" sweat for a while. Plenty of people already discovered the solution. We might provide some more hints in the future, but there is no need to hurry.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

lol, good one  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shrike @ Mar. 25 2003,17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The briefcase was easy....the nickname is not! Dudes I played the campaign 1.5 years ago! How am I supposed to remember his nickname?!?  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You'll recognize it when you see it tounge.gif I did.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MarcusJClifford @ Mar. 25 2003,15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posts are being deleted left, right and center!  - first time I have seen a thread go down a page number!

<span id='postcolor'>

I saw that when they changed number of posts per page to 15 from 10 also wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MarcusJClifford @ Mar. 25 2003,15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I was looking for a "Man with a Briefcase" I was maddly clicking on this

marek.jpg

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 25 2003,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GOT IT!!! (no help!wink.gif the name and password are easier than you think guys, don't kill yourselves with spaces or formatting

*edit* Wow you guys have to see this! Gruppen Sex in the secret BIS webpage!  wow.gif  biggrin.gif  wink.gif  crazy.gif  tounge.gif  thumbs-up.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Group Sex!?!?!?!

Did i miss something? wink.gif

[spoiler deleted]

everyone who is still looking should think hard about this one, great hint. Gives it dead away

It is quite a sweet website.

I quite like the pictures. Particularly the one from the demo level, where the mans neck is very long lol.

Yes, the clues really arent that helpful. But there is a suitcase in there somewhere, u just have to look quite closely for it. And then u have to do a bit of research about the game to discover the Russian generals nickname. I have NO IDEA how he acquired it.

Anyway, thats a very good page BIS. I like the pictures and the motion capture pictures and stuff. smile.gif

Are all czechs this nice? Ive never really been there, and i dont know what the people are like. But the BIS team are really cool and really nice people really.

WE LOVE YOU BIS!

finally got into the site with some help (u know who u are tounge.gif ) and ive seen those marvellous glasses on a person in mp before, wish i had em on my face tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 25 2003,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do you call someone who [spoiler removed]<span id='postcolor'>

Lol winters,  smile.gif

im sure that'll help loads.

Lol, the [spoiler removed] general whos nickname is '[spoiler removed], what a fool!'

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Group Sex!?!?!?!

Did i miss something?

<span id='postcolor'>

Kinda makes you wounder what BIS do in theire spare time huh? tounge.gif

I entered xxx's name and nickname and it won't let me in. I tried both of them. You know what I'm talking about. What format is his "real" name supposed to be in?

[spoiler removed]

Took me 24 hours but i found it, it seems the people who find it easier have lower resolutions ....

Site is pretty cool, looking forward to the vids.

-----edit-----

OK, a pm from a helpful board member has put me out of my misery.

I can honestly say without some help I would NEVER have got it. tounge.gif

i found the briefcase in about 20 - 30 minutes but i cant get the login right anyone care to mail or pm it to me ? please? pretty pretty please ? ill let my girlfriend kiss ya for it tounge.gif

Nick and password are very easy, but the briefcase really made me go nuts. I was about to grab a magnifying glass when I finally got a helpfull hint. I was looking in the right place all the time, but at the wrong things... ARGH!

Very nice site BIS - I wonder what the video section will offer us...

lol and I thought I was sad notfinding the briefcase for 15 min. Cracking the pw and login was a total different business. Bis is always the best 4eva lol. I think that every1 who got in the secret site should be part of a "secret" ofp family lol

That would be interesting. A secret society of special OFP players that conducts secret "buisness". We all get to live in a fortified castle somewhere in uhh.. Uganda and test the latest prototype weapons and get to contribute to the development of OFP2. And in addition to all that we all get to be Moderaters...

But, I think there should be a secret forum on the site for us to discuss what is there and talk about how much cooler we are than the rest of the OFP community. tounge.gif

Ok i found where to click and stuff but i cant figure out he name and password. could some on PM it to me please.

yay Im in biggrin.gif

lol, was so simple to find it, but loggin in.... the name was obvious, how much was used wasnt.... and dont get me started on the PW.....