Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

well, i dont wanna be boasting, but it took me 2 minutes to find it....but that was good luck, nothing more....:D

this is killing me crazy.gif i even turned off pictures and something else in my browser but i cant find the damn login button crazy.gif

Yea i found it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Damn you BIS i shearched for like 15min for it and i lauged the shit out of it when i finded it because all the time i shearched to difuclt and its not to hard biggrin.gif

OK I give up after about 20 Mins searching for the link - PM me with instructions on where the link is - I know the details for access.

well iv given up after about 1 hour trying to find it and get the pw right....

btw is the ID:His real name

Pw:Nickname confused.gif

Sod it, I'm not going to push it to edge of suicide, I'll just go play something else till someone pops a hint at me...

The nickname was easy but finding the guy was real hard. Been loooking for over 20 minutes and at eveery part of www.bistudio.com I think. Someone please PM me where I can find this evil man and his demon briefcase. smile.gif

Okay, its official.....i suck sad.gif would someone please pm me with a small hint? Not the solution, just a small hint smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Mar. 24 2003,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay, its official.....i suck sad.gif would someone please pm me with a small hint? Not the solution, just a small hint smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

same here m8. need a clue tounge.gif

I found the briefcase several times and clicked the picture.

The problem was you have to click the briefcase.

could someone just give us a hit to the real name (not "its general guba's real name wink.gif)

Name and nickname is easy to find if you look around. I just cant find that ****** briefcase anywhere. looked through all links studied all pictures at www.bistudio.com and nothing.

Seriously, the briefcase was easy to find.. but I can't log in crazy.gif

I know the real name of the General but it won't work mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 24 2003,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To all of you still searching, I'll give one tip: the devil is in the details.

Also, don't bother asking the moderators, they won't tell.

Good luck smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure that means something to you. But I have NO idea what it means tounge.gif

I can't find this little ******* with the breifcase crazy.gif

Why was my post deleted?, i didn't give any clues.

But i guess this will get deleted too, sooo...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Mar. 24 2003,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 24 2003,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To all of you still searching, I'll give one tip: the devil is in the details.

Also, don't bother asking the moderators, they won't tell.

Good luck smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure that means something to you.  But I have NO idea what it means  tounge.gif

I can't find this little ******* with the breifcase  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it is little

I've gotten the URL and everything. And I think I understand Denior's analogoy now. Then again I'm probably way off in what he meant. But I still can't find the briefcase!

Hint: *****

No hints please smile.gif)

ah c'mon.. my hint wasn't too revealing now was it

tounge.gif

Hahahaha. Fianally found the damn thing. That was cruel Maruk tounge.gif