Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

ok.. been looking arodun i was stomped.. couldnt find it anywhere.. people to find the man witht he breifcase just look HARD. HARD. HARD. something you wont expect to be it and youll see it. problem is

whats his nickname?!?!?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Landwarrior87 @ Mar. 24 2003,22:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">problem is

whats his nickname?!?!?!<span id='postcolor'>

Nah, problem is: WHATS HIS REAL NAME!!Å@~~~

I've tried several names which resulted in me getting more and more angry mad.gifmad.gif

LOL

I havent even looked for it yet but just reading your guys torment is funny in its self, now how long will it take me??

Password is "australia"

Ok it's not but anyone who was into gaming from way back will know the relevance smile.gif

Arghhh this is paine in the ass men!

I found the damn breafcase (no i wont tell)

But the nickname sad.gif its not funny...

I need 2 play the hol campaign agen to find that :'(

But think of the happy thoughts ones more the cool Campaign

Wow good idea !!!

ok forget it.. thatz it ive got a life.. anyone who sends me the correct username and password i would greatly appreciate it.

Alright.

Ive searched the whole damned past 1 hour and twelve minutes through bistudio.com. This site is absolutely huge, yet theres no briefcase or whatever.

Can someone PLEASE send me the info as PM, it has already killed my nerves, if I wont find it out soon Ill uninstall flashpoint in wrath altogether. Damned thing!!!!!!!

if you have hard time finding the man with the briefcase or the id and password, just relax and go outside, get some fresh air, do some errands and walk around(i.e. get a life) and comeback later and casually continue searching. smile.gif

A G

T D

UPDATE: I now have the link to the site - bloody stupid if you ask me, but still. But my thoughts for the username and perhaps password were wrong.

That worked with Monkey Island 1 but not this time! 282.gif

I`m in a state of total desperation, first no more updates, later me OFP veteran of the first hour not being able to find some nice goodies I`d like to watch. 207.gif

Cool site! Thanks smile.gif

hmm found the entrance, but still wondering about that damn login. confused.gif

I really do suck as hacker biggrin.gif

withstupid.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 24 2003,23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">alright SFG, stop pulling legs... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey it did take some time to find it ... tounge.gif

AHAHAH I KNOW HIS NICKNAME!!! (Wow im such a geek to know some ficticous general's nickname)

I found it in maybe ten or so minutes.  If you PM me I'll tell you what part of the site its on. Is the name/nickname in the campaign, because I don't want to spend 4 hours searching through the uncompiled campaign if it isn't.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Mar. 24 2003,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I found it in maybe ten or so minutes.  If you PM me I'll tell you what part of the site its on.<span id='postcolor'>

Who me?

Very funny guys.

The pic with the statment "Codemasters on site!" and has someone in paintball gear ready to fire. I find that one extra funny. wink.gif

Hope to see some video up there! biggrin.gif

I have his nickname, but there are at least two different real names, i already got from official sources. I even tried with adding his rank to the login.

It is really annoying to fit all this together to get the appropriate login information. crazy.gif

Why are you torturing us this way? We are already on the bottom because you declared the buggy 1.91b final. Don't hurt us even more.

On the other hand....I like pain. tounge.gif

nice pics.

keep the work up guys biggrin.gif

I can't wait getting my grips on your ofp2 fun site wink.gif

btw, that hiroshima pic is really showing strange (black) humor

I must say, this plan Backfired maruk.

It isnt a test of our devotion to this game if we cant find a guy with a god damned briefcase. I don't mind having to guess what the password is, but finding the login is quite outragous and ver unessesary.

But thats the way you want it, and so it will be.