Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

thats it? iv been on that page loads of times

i thort you needed a password (and login as the famous villainous general and use his nickname as password.)

ROFLMAO! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

BIS, this is simply the coolest thing you've ever done for the OFP community!

Despite all the ultimate upgrades, christmas trees and numerous other things (Oxygen, Dialogs, eventhandlers...).

This absolutely ROCKS! wow.gif

Thanks a lot, !

ROFL

Thanks guys, and good work.

Nice to see you have some sort of fun wink.gif

P.S. Are you gonna make a video page?

Thanks

Gameer biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Mar. 24 2003,18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This absolutely ROCKS! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know, I was slightly worried by the "Our weapons are NOT tested on animals..." picture wow.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Christmas present - Hey, daddy, would you buy me motion capture studio?<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know, I was slightly worried by the "Our weapons are NOT tested on animals..." picture <span id='postcolor'>

That wasn't the the one that worried me most....who's that in the bath? biggrin.gifwow.gif

Gameer

I swear to god, I've searched the entire site now 3 times, there is no man, there is no briefcase, and there is no man with a briefcase...

Is it bistudio.com or .cz?

I think i will show that "I want a raise" pic to my boss. tounge.gif

Can i ask that no-one else PM's me asking where it is.

That at least 6 people already! mad.gif

Gameer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ Mar. 24 2003,19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I swear to god, I've searched the entire site now 3 times, there is no man, there is no briefcase, and there is no man with a briefcase...

Is it bistudio.com or .cz?<span id='postcolor'>

its www.bistudio.com

i cant find it crazy.gif ive searched the site but its nowwhere sad.gif any hints? i know his nickname so i must find that man with briefcase  crazy.gif

WHAT??!?!?! WHERE IS IT?

I KNOW THE NICKNAME AND WOTEVER, BUT CAN SOMEONE PPLEEASSEEE PM ME AND TELL ME WHERE THE THING IS!!!!!!

smile.gif if ya want GAMEER_77 ya can PM me cos i know ya like doin it.

Sorry to post in caps. Please dont ban me placebo. This is important to me *Jamesias eyes start to go a bit teary*

I searched for it 4 times. But id didn't found it.

Can somebody send a PM to me with a tip or something like that??

I thing i know the nickname.

Famous villanous general...

/tries to log in as Marek Spanel - Pass: EvilOverlord...

Damn it!

To all of you still searching, I'll give one tip: the devil is in the details.

Also, don't bother asking the moderators, they won't tell.

Good luck smile.gif

i've had enough, just about. i need help, plz pm me. thx in advance.

Please no more information about the site and the pictures. I wanna see it for myself wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 24 2003,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To all of you still searching, I'll give one tip: the devil is in the details.

Also, don't bother asking the moderators, they won't tell.

Good luck smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

there is no details page.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 24 2003,20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">send me $10 US and i will send ya clue.    tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

$10? too cheap.

i spent llooooooooooong time trying to figureout. and it's worth more than that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 24 2003,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Mar. 24 2003,18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This absolutely ROCKS! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know, I was slightly worried by the "Our weapons are NOT tested on animals..." picture  wow.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No reason to worry. Its me on picture and i know how to handle weapons...so u canb be sure that it was absolutely safe for all guys around me. wink.gif

But if i read it for second time, thats maybe not that, what you want to hear  tounge.gif