Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Its a real clue... everyone hates the "...".

Just found the site and logged in successfully. Only problem is it took me nearly 2 hours to find both the link and the login. Hope my browser remembers it because I don't. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ Mar. 25 2003,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Johann "onn" Bitsoenn @ Mar. 24 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4th post here.... after cracking with some help....

Its about... BMP

On one picture there, there is a BMP and two soldiers (second row, third column)

IT IS IN CORRECT SIZE!!!

Not oversized as the ingame one...

If it was so....

Why BIS oversized it into game???

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What relevence does that have to the question here?

They oversized it because they CAN oversize it.<span id='postcolor'>

one bug found in People...

Left pic in the row with ya Server leads to big Server pic

Right pic in the same row leads... to same photo, but should not :] (two people on tank)

About oversized BMP... I am beggining to feel that BIS oversized them as some sort of... making it unreal... so it would not be... "terrorist training tool" in meaning of US law (as the rest of resizements) :PPP

Any statements from you, BIS members? Please.... confused.gif

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is going to drive me insane! crazy.gif . (pant)(pant) I may as well step on a landmine. It is the bad general if I am not mistaken. and as for everyone hates the "...." that couldn't be anything cause not everyone hates the same things wink.gif

HA! got it. Nice clue. Got it now. Then I was usin his whole name instead of the one part needed. But I got in. This 56k is killing me.

I give up, someone pm me how the damn name is supposed to go in  biggrin.gif (yeah I know the nickname)

I give up also, I have searched everywhere. At least now I know all of BIS site! Can someone, anyone PM the location and passwords? I am now insane thanks to someone! mad.gif

Thanks!

GOT IT!!! (no help!wink.gif the name and password are easier than you think guys, don't kill yourselves with spaces or formatting

*edit* Wow you guys have to see this! Gruppen Sex in the secret BIS webpage! wow.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifcrazy.giftounge.gifthumbs-up.gif

Someone plz help, finding a man with a suitcase on a huge site on 28K is NOT fun! Not to mention I am going insane! Darnned 28K! sad.gifcrazy.gif

lol damn BIS, you guys remind me of messing around in tech class in high school when we got a digital camera, only you've got guns and tanks and motion capture biggrin.gif

OK, I give up, I've found the link but I'm not sure of the password. Can someone please PM me, thanks.

Damnit!!! I hope they didn't spell it in Russian!

Cause I've tried every single English combination of a name and surname, and middle name...... help anyone? PM

Thats it!!"#

I givvup'!

Someone PM me the correct Username and Password, please sad.gif

Great stuff BIS! very funny!

RED

YES!!!

Weeeeeeeee

Finally I figured out how to write his name to log in, ahh!

Relief...!!

aah!

Edit -- and this is my 1000'd post! God I'm happy smile.gif  smile.gif

Thanks BIS, for everything smile.gif

Ok I finally found the briefcase with some help, many thanks.

Below are hints, but they will not help unless you know the actual answer.

- The username and password are one word (No spaces)

- The password is case sensitive - use all lowercase letters and it is just the second part of his nickname.

Hmmm...

WHAT IS THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ARGH!!!

SOmeone please PM me the username and password. I know what they are, but i cant type them in right or nothing.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Damn damn, ..... can t find the briefcase thingy mad.gif

Dont have the time either to look ... sad.gif

But on the bright side, i found Kamila, yummi .... smile.gif