Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

I still can't get in, I've tried a dozen combinations of names. I don't know what format his real name is supposed to be in. Is it his full name or what? Someone PM me please.

ummmmmm

how can I say this without having my post edited?

ok........ Right then..... <snip>

ATTN All BIS staff!

You people are sooooo cool! smile.gif I love the site! It's cool to see the pics and learn more about you all! biggrin.gif

I can't wait until I'm able to do what you do for a job!

Do you guys dream in Operation Flashpoint or what? (I do) tounge.gif

Asmo

P.S> Avon, I thought the same thing about those sniper pics! crazy.gif

Can someone please PM me the password, I haven't played the campain yet, and I dont want to play it through just for this...

I have found the briefcase and I found the name, but I dont know the password...

can someone pm me where the bloody Briefcase is i cant find it anywhere.

Can someone please PM me the location? Its seriously pissing me off now... crazy.gif

As a matter of fact you are... considering it's simple biggrin.gif

no spoilers!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silent N Deadly @ Mar. 26 2003,23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL, I already memorized the username, pass, and site address by heart. Am I normal?<span id='postcolor'>

Now when you have... send me the password... pleeeeeeeeease  tounge.gif

Heres a ltip for you, the man with the briefcase is holding it in his left hand, the name and PW are the same guy who is a key figure in OFP. Come on how can you not get it from that!

Meh....I gotta say it ain't worth all the head banging and desk punching and general frustration... confused.gifcrazy.gif Just a buncha guys messing about...yay sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Meh....I gotta say it ain't worth all the head banging and desk punching and general frustration... confused.gif  crazy.gif Just a buncha guys messing about...yay  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I kinda agree. It's just a bunch of very funny photos, and behind the scenes pics. It's cool thought... biggrin.gif

I found the suitcase guy in under a minute, but I have a feeling it will take forever to figure the rest.

oh well.

Found suitcase in like 2 mins but i cant find that damn nickname lol.

I even remember the cutscene where his nickname is given i just cant remember the name that was said, and I cant find the cutscene again lol. Could someone pm me with a hint to what mission it was in?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Mar. 27 2003,05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when they said man w/ suitcase, I was looking for this

22199-LUXOR.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

You call that a man? tounge.gifwow.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 27 2003,08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Mar. 27 2003,05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when they said man w/ suitcase, I was looking for this

You call that a man? tounge.gif  wow.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe tounge.gif

Ok, I'll join the line. I'm as stumped as a lot of other people are. Can someone please PM the details as to where the man and his breifcase are? I've been searching for about 1hr and 30mins. Thanks to Avon Lady's site, I found out that my guess about his name was right, and when I saw "where they nicknamed him ***Mr. Happy*** wink.gif. Now, he’s a colonel" it all came flooding back. Too bad I had to search a while for it and find out what it is before I could remember it confused.gif

I found it pretty quick, as well as the nickname. I think the use of "picture of a man with a briefcase" threw me off. It was very easy to miss. I went past it once and just happened to look at it again.

I have found the brief case and know the nick name but have no idea what the login is. I have tried 10 minz worth of combinations to avail. Can someone PM the login name? ty

LOL, great site!

Yeah, beerfest, reminds me of something...

...right, parties and komacamping!

Prost! wink.gif

Two options are disabled: "videos" and "others!"? Not yet ready? Or do I need a special login?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 27 2003,08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Mar. 27 2003,05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when they said man w/ suitcase, I was looking for this

You call that a man? tounge.gif  wow.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I was just assuming he was French wink.gif

LOL. Well let me say that i want to kick my own ass for missing this thing by a mile.

I had a little help from a friend. Both him and I found out the login and password.

No I will not give it out. ill give ya hints though. Hopefully these are not so easy hints. tounge.gif

1. If you miss it by a mile youll want to kick your own ass. tounge.gif

2. dont always think things are so complex. Sometimes simple things are the best.

LOL. I doubt thats going to help anyone. tounge.gif