Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Man, the briefcase was driving me mad, it blends in so well...and it´s not black, like you´d think! I knew the password right away, ain´t I a big fan? wink.gif

The site is very funny, but I want more pics and videos! crazy.gif

Suma´s a bit camera shy, apparently tounge.gif

And the "Marvellous glasses" pic was great, that always bugs me smile.gif

Great to see that you guys have a sense of humor! biggrin.gif

Can some kind sole please PM me the location of this briefcase, it's driving me up the walls. 01:15 am and I want to sleep, but I won't rest 'till I see this. Please help me, I have a problem  crazy.gif

EDIT: Never Mind, Found it. Real crafty BIS.

He he heres a hint, well, more like a riddle which can be answered with some thinking and knowledge.  If you solve this riddle then you have the answer to the log in name and the password.  so good luck and congrats if you solve the riddle.  

[spoiler removed] wink.gif

have fun and good luck. Your going to need it

tounge.gif

I regret clicking this thread. Somebody put me out of my misery and PM me a clue. PLEASE

I cannot find the briefcase. It's really bugging me.

hey your deleted my riddle, it took me forever to think of that riddle lol. but its alright lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 30 2003,04:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Araon on Mar. 29 2003 @ 22:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif Suki bljadi !!!!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

Guess the Czech use some of the same choice words as Russians smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BergHoff @ Mar. 29 2003,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hate the Password hehe

PLEASE GIVE A SMALL HINT~!!!!! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You just gave yourself a hint.

EVERYONE hates to see the password. tounge.gif

lol i found a brefcase in 1st looking ,,,

but i cant figure out the pasvord and name i tried everything

sad.gifsad.gifconfused.gif

im whith stupid i think

can someone PM me plis confused.gif

Thanks in advance

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EVERYONE hates to see the password.    

<span id='postcolor'>

hehe, good one.

The hardest part for me was the username. I kept using his first and last name. Don't make my mistake! smile.gif

I hope someone won't find this as a spoiler but i had a hell of a time getting into the site after i found the man with the briefcase.

Just remember no caps!

I don't think this is a spoiler cause they still have to figure out the name! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 31 2003,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BergHoff @ Mar. 29 2003,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hate the Password hehe

EVERYONE hates to see the password.    tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No i like going to the password biggrin.gif

this is for all you poor bastards who don't have a clue what the password is.

here you are:

username: colonel hogan

password: stalag 13

ok... ok... that's a bad April fools joke... confused.gifcrazy.gif

Forgive me if Im wrong here, I found the link using some tricks of the trade for web designers, however, Internet Explorer does not seem to recognize the link for me...Im trying not to give away too much info here, but the area where the link should be does not show a link for me when using Internet Explorer. Netscape did show the link. Perhaps folks are having trouble finding this due to this issue?

Dont use first AND last name? And no caps? Mmm, i think im gonna try it again... see ya.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 01 2003,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the link works for me using IE 6.<span id='postcolor'>

strange...it wont work for me at all using version 6.0.28 tried it on 3 rigs (2 98se and 1 XP pro) with no dice...worked perfectly in Netscape though.

Good to hear Zerogreat...I hope you didn't lose your mind first like some of the people are on here  tounge.gif, it took me about 20 minutes but when i figured it out i kicked myself.  I wonder what those people who have taken days are doing to themselves.

searched for 5 min smile.gif

at least i got it fast biggrin.gif

can login!

I enter his name and nick and its not working...!

how do i spell this Russian name on English?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 01 2003,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Mar. 31 2003,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BergHoff @ Mar. 29 2003,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hate the Password hehe

EVERYONE hates to see the password.    tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No i like going to the password  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

what are you, some kind of masochist? tounge.gif