Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Lol, I got it thanks to a few helpful pointers. Very elusive.

Username: *******************

Password: ************************

tounge.gif

harbing1.gif

OMG!

I don't mean to brag, but I just tried lookin at that page to search for the briefcase man for the FIRST time.

And I literally found him in under 15 seconds.

Maybe that's cause I have Cable internet.  

Just remember, it's very obvious.   Don't look for small details in tiny pictures, just scan quickly and you should find him.

Now I just need to figure out his name.  I was sure I knew it.  Does the general have a middle name?

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Mar. 28 2003,09wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now I just need to figure out his name.  I was sure I knew it.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure you know his name.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does the general have a middle name?<span id='postcolor'>

duh.

Now, figure out the nickname.

Found that god damn briefcase! and the password/login.

I see the guys had a lot of fun with AIRSOFT guns, they rock!

Oh, a tip for the briefcase finders... [spoiler removed]

Johan

[Note to all posting at this forum: do not send spoilers.]

Heh, very clever. It didn't occur to me to look there, it just popped out from the screen and slapped me. I went past it like five times smile.gif

The username/password was surprisingly hard. I knew the answers but trying to find the right combo was frustrating. It wasn't simple at all. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Mar. 28 2003,05:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Username: *******************

Password: ************************

tounge.gif

harbing1.gif<span id='postcolor'>

are those stuff by that man?

he looks a bit like a general.

Can you please tell me length of the login name and password? (is the password 7,10 or 11 characters long? And the name, is it 4,7,11,12,18 or 20 chars long?).

Ok i figured out the guys name and the nickname but i cant get it to work, am i suposed to put the spaces in it. do i put the any word next to the nickname in the password?  could someone pm me and tell me how it suposed to go?

I have a good idea of who this character is, I know is first and last name and even how to spell it!!!! but i can't find this briefcase picture crazy.gif Can someone pm me with the instructions, I'm going to give up mad.gif

Do not trust what they say.

the ID and PW are easy words

and it's short

Come on

There is no briefcase at the main page...WHERE IS IT!!!!!

I know the passwords

The cutscene with blake and james and david armstronng he!(Just before "Taking command")

I hate the Password hehe

PLEASE GIVE A SMALL HINT~!!!!! smile.gif

I know where is that guy and know the login and password but cant get it to work mad.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Zerogreat @ Mar. 29 2003,21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know where is that guy and know the login and password but cant get it to work  mad.gif .<span id='postcolor'>

you have to klick directly on the briefcase. wink.gif

That site is awesome! After 3 days non-stop trying to figure out the Username/ password i finally got it!

*lookes around* psst, the Username and password are *gets shot in the head by Suma with a 7.62-mm SVD DRAGUNOV 654m away - instant death*

tounge.gif

Ok, this is irritating.

I have already found the briefcase man.

I just cannot figure out the generals real name and nick name.

I mean I really know both. But it never works in the password thing.

Do we use spaces?

If someone's nickname was "the demolisher" would you just enter "demolisher"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Mar. 30 2003,04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, this is irritating.

I have already found the briefcase man.

I just cannot figure out the generals real name and nick name.

I mean I really know both.  But it never works in the password thing.  

Do we use spaces?  

If someone's nickname was "the demolisher"  would you just enter "demolisher"?<span id='postcolor'>

Think about the simplest possible answer - and you will have it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Araon on Mar. 29 2003 @ 22:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif Suki bljadi !!!!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

Guess the Czech use some of the same choice words as Russians smile.gif

Jesus please some1 PM meand tell me where the briefcase is. i am going mad!!!