Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

I found the briefcase in 20-25 mins, I know the real name, but I don't know the nick name... confused.gif

As login, you're only supposed to use first name and last name, not middle name I hope?

Crap, I can't find it -- someone please, please, send a small hint to me via pm smile.gif

And it is refering to the nick name, not the briefcase wink.gif

LOL i found the website, that was pretty clever I must admit Maruk!

EDIT: Oops, i clicked cancel on the login and now I can't get back to the same screen...

withstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ Mar. 25 2003,00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EDIT: Oops, i clicked cancel on the login and now I can't get back to the same screen...

withstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gifwithstupid.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*giggle*

tounge.gif

lol iv been at it again and still no luck...

kinda makes you want to forget about ofp and play some other game wink.gif

Got it now, but there are just so many different ways to say his name. Im not sure if it should even be spaced for christ's sake.

EDIT: Hmmmm, I have alot of math homework to do, I'm not sure this is a proper application of my time.

EDIT2: Just a question, do Capitals or spaces affect the password or edit name?

P.S If u are afraid the answer spoils the fun, then PM me.

Can someone PM me the correct name and password. I'll tell you the names and nickname I've found through PM just to show you I've put some time into it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ Mar. 24 2003,18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can someone PM me the correct name and password.  I'll tell you the names and nickname I've found through PM just to show you I've put some time into it.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah same here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Transfunsel @ Mar. 24 2003,23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm found the entrance, but still wondering about that damn login. confused.gif

I really do suck as hacker biggrin.gif

withstupid.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Now theres an idea smile.gif

seriously iv tryed about 30 differant logins but still no luck and im getting tired......

Damn it... no friggin briefcase man

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

1 am here..

and no briefcase...

no briefcase...

no briefcase...

no briefcase...

briefcase...

briefcase...

briefcase...

briefcase...

briefcase...

brief..................

sad.gif

But I will sit here

And fight...

And I will find it

Sometime......

Well.... Do you know why some japanese guys died in internet cafes this autumn and winter after spending there 30+ hours without eating etc?....

BECAUSE THERE WERE SEARCHING FOR THE DAMN BRIEFCASE!!!

Well, I give up. I've been up and down the site, and I cannot find a man holding a briefcase. I'm certain that I know the login and PW, but I just can't find the damn briefcase lol.

Screw it, I found the Briefcase, I know The generals name, I know his nickname, but somewhere, somewhere I'm adding a space or capitalizing something I shouldn't be.

I give up.

Someone PM me the Password and username. I can prove to you that I know who this mistery general is and his nickname. I just don't know how to get them in the Correct Order.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ Mar. 24 2003,19<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Nice pics by the way...<span id='postcolor'>

Ouch! mine seems to hurt too nyles..

DAMNIT!!!!!

Ekhm...

Our general has at least 3 names... sad.gif

Two first names, one on website and one in game..........

Second name is common both on website and in game....

No nickname...

BUT

I've got polish game

And polish language there

And general's names are spelled IN POLISH!!!!!

It is like a HUGE difference between them...... sad.gif

So... I've got:

1x first name1 that I can spell in english

1x first name2 that I cannot spell in english

1x second name (english)

1x surname (whatever)

0x friggin nickname sad.gif(((((

4th post here.... after cracking with some help....

Its about... BMP

On one picture there, there is a BMP and two soldiers (second row, third column)

IT IS IN CORRECT SIZE!!!

Not oversized as the ingame one...

If it was so....

Why BIS oversized it into game???

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Johann "onn" Bitsoenn @ Mar. 24 2003,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4th post here.... after cracking with some help....

Its about... BMP

On one picture there, there is a BMP and two soldiers (second row, third column)

IT IS IN CORRECT SIZE!!!

Not oversized as the ingame one...

If it was so....

Why BIS oversized it into game???

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What relevence does that have to the question here?

They oversized it because they CAN oversize it.

Wow! You BIS guys sure have a lot of fun at the office... you must have some pretty good LAN parties playing OFP.

What maps do you play? (if you play them at all)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I found that darn breifcase but I can't think of who the person is. Is it from the first two campaigns or resistance. Cause if it is who I think it is I have no clue what his knickname is.

Here's a clue.. to the password. Everyone hate's the "password". biggrin.gif

Wow! You BIS guys sure have a lot of fun at the office... you must have some pretty good LAN parties playing OFP.

What maps do you play? (if you play them at all)

---------------------------------

I see VISITOR on one of the computers on the team page! It looks like WRPEdit!

---------------------------------

Do you own that T55 or could I just go down the street and rent one at U-Haul?

Ha Ha Ha mad.gif . Very funny lol. Okay is that a real clue or you just making fun of me??? Well I'm guessing it's the general from the first two campaigns.Do we space his name or have it all as one or what?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpclFrcsSnpr @ Mar. 24 2003,19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ha Ha Ha mad.gif . Very funny lol. Okay is that a real clue or you just making fun of me??? Well I'm guessing it's the general from the first two campaigns.Do we space his name or have it all as one or what?<span id='postcolor'>

No, he actually gave you a valuable clue. The only problem for me is that damned first name.

I can't get it to fit properly.