Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

Quote[/b] ]The only items this pack is missing are one or two different sized and shaped camo nets for over the vehicles and shelters.  I'd like to see a dome shaped one that can cover two or three vehicles.

Who says they wont be in this pack wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Oh and what do you think about doing a version of the 5t with the ragtop removed?

Like this one:

M939_2sm.jpg

(There is also an open version without the M2)

Why BAS shows pictures of addons that are far to release mad_o.gif

It only tease us and make it harder to wait it drives me crazy crazy_o.gif

Why BAS shows pictures of addons that are far to release  mad_o.gif

I remember the days where BAS was hesitant to show pics too soon because of gripes like yours.

You could either:

1. not look at this thread (I dare you!)

or

2. look forward to having some great new addons in the not-too-distant future. smile_o.gif

People complain because they dont see pics and people complain when they see pics because they have to wait for release

*sigh* ...

Why BAS shows pictures of addons that are far to release  mad_o.gif

I remember the days where BAS was hesitant to show pics too soon because of gripes like yours.

You could either:

1. not look at this thread (I dare you!)

or

2. look forward to having some great new addons in the not-too-distant future. smile_o.gif

well this is why people get a bit pissy

Quote[/b] ]Seeing a post of a BAS member in OFPEC Forums this desert pack is real close to release in a few days wink_o.gif

In OFPEC forums 3/4 months ago some BAS members said We will show screenshots 3/4 days before we release addons

Am I correct BAS wink_o.gif

but tbh i dont care.

Actually, our policy is to not show screenshots until the addon in the screenshot is finished, or nearly finished. Its also up to DM when screenshots are shown, as it is his project.

The pics look really fantastic! Great work! smile_o.gif

Do you have any plans to make "normal" soldier models for the desert-pack? Would be fine to have normal infantry units and not only rangers! smile_o.gif

I doubt JAM will take 2 months. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks, but not 2 months...

i just read

first beta phase

and hoiw long did that take????no how many more beta phases ???like dig. gren. usmc theyre uip to thyre 3rd beta phase

no way 2 to 3 weeks

"Posted: June 29 2003,13:21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAM_Magazines is approaching it's first private beta, after which there will be another period of coding to add in requested magazines and tweak bullet characteristics, naming, ROF, sounds etc.

SelectThis

comparing suchey and Earls USMC pack to the JAM is completely stupid.

The JAM project is about all weapons having the same magazines (interchangeble) so that suchey's marines can pick up magazine from a (dead) BAS ranger or a JAM ammo-box.

Beta testing this is quite easy

Suchey's marines needs beta testing to find bugs and to check if the textures are correct. This takes a LOT more time.

Becides; suchey is still working on models and earl did not complete all the weapons. That's why this takes probably 7 beta phases to complete.

So why don't you just trust BAS when they say 2-3 weeks?

rock.gif ok I got a question bout the MH-60 (probly has an answer of "wait and see" lol) but I'm asking anyways...

Is the tailwing on the BH going to be animated to move up and down with the movements of the chopper??

rock.gif ok I got a question bout the MH-60 (probly has an answer of "wait and see" lol) but I'm asking anyways...

Is the tailwing on the BH going to be animated to move up and down with the movements of the chopper??

Wait and see.

Wait and see.

Isn't that the part I called a snowplow? tounge_o.gif

Isn't that the part I called a snowplow? tounge_o.gif

yes thats the part you called a snowplow.And I also like to know if the tailwing is going to flow with the flight.

And I also like to know if the tailwing is going to flow with the flight.

Again, wait and see wink_o.gif

Aren't real-life soldiers ~2m high?

I'm glad the screenshots were released, it's better than nothing. The only problem is that there isn't an Iraqi pack...DON'T GET ANY IDEAS BAS THIS IS TAKING LONG ENOUGH!

Perhaps you will also release a new config.cpp as part of a "desertMOD" so that I don't have to fumble in the editor under BAS/Desert Vehicles

The only problem is that there isn't an Iraqi pack...

*cough* Isnt there?

The only problem is that there isn't an Iraqi pack...

*cough* Isnt there?

I LOVE U. Goes on knees, Bas do u want to marry me?

Heres another something, for those who want to know:Isle Vid 4

That video was made last week, since then the isle has got new ground textures and lots of nice changes. There is also some obvious LOD flipping, as even the jungle is using placeholder textures in this video. If you dont have windows media 9 codec you can view it in winamp (i think), but the colors will be screwy. As a team BAS is shaping this island up nicely.

Heres another something, for those who want to know:Isle Vid 4

That video was made last week, since then the isle has got new ground textures and lots of nice changes. There is also some obvious LOD flipping, as even the jungle is using placeholder textures in this video. If you dont have windows media 9 codec you can view it in winamp (i think), but the colors will be screwy. As a team BAS is shaping this island up nicely.

Nice video smile_o.gif

Very nice looking, Nagual. A lot of those places on the island look like things I've seen in pictures of Africa. Can't wait to play it. smile_o.gif Will those new African soldiers be coming with it? wink_o.gif