Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

Don´t make me spam crazy_o.gif   wink_o.gif

You´ll don´t like e when i spam mad_o.gifwink_o.gif

Can we PLEASE get back to talking about the Addons... A moderator has requested it too... Thanks smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think this thread is becoming a small-scale conflict...

Can't we all just... get along?

OPERATION BASPOINT: forum crisis

lol tounge_o.gif

Will the HH-60 also have the the three colour euro camo?

Doesn't really matter if it's only in gunship grey, though. I like both just as much.

I'm getting kind of irritated. mad_o.gif The next person to spam, ask for a release date or otherwise make a totally unproductive comment will get a 24 hour PR. This is BAS's thread. They will release their addons when they see fit SO STOP ASKING THAT QUESTION, STOP MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE'S SIGs and FOR THE SAKE OF FORUM PEACE BE POLITE AND ON TOPIC!

Thank you.

Hellfish you got me afraid to post. wink_o.gif

I saw the pictures of the BRDM-2 pack.

They really look great. i like the gunner position, better then that full armored turret, well atleast you can blast the gunner away.

great job.

Oops, seems like I was going to comment on a sig, then realised two extra pages had been added in about 2 minutes.

OnTopic

==============================================

Just to make sure, I noticed in many of the pictures of the UAZ pack that the window did not show the BRDM-2 or vehicles that were behind them. I just wanted to make sure that BAS was aware of this problem, just to be sure.  wink_o.gif

==============================================

oopsBAS.jpg

dunno if this will be on the hh-60, but would be cool to beable carry a hummer or whatever under it

@hellfish, dunno if you were talking to me or not, but i never asked for a release date, i was stating that it was gonna be a long ass time before we ever see the woodland pack

Thanks Milkman, at last a CONSTRUTIVE post...

Will get it sorted ASAP smile_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

ok, my last post was kinda spammy..but i got a great question now.

I know for sure that you cannot change the look of the NVG goggles, thier green lens effect or anything like that, BUT:

Is it possible to change the appearance of muzzle flashes in the NVG? This would have no direct change to the Night vision itself, only to the weapon. If it is possible to make objects veiwable in the NVG which are not in "daylight" so, if you had a normal weapon, say an M4, with a normal daytime muzzle flash (i say normal, but the real weapons have HUGE muzzle flashes which just dont look right in ofp) and you add a double size muzzel flash which is only viewable with night vision goggles, and also some kind of light to make it really flash.

I am inspired in this by the game "Conflict Desert Storm", where there is amazing NVG effects with muzzle flashes which i beleive could be emulated. The muzzle flashes litterally light up the area with NVG veiwing them, and i think that if the muzzle flash was made so it is heavily exaggerated while viewed through NVG it could be good. Oh, in case you are wondering, i mentioned the phrase NVG and related words 8 times during this post. Thankyou, good night.

btw: landwarrior wasnt really claiming he had hacked your site. He said it to get your attention so you would read his post. I think he never intended you to take it seriously...but i can understand fully why this would upset people by the thought of your work being stolen in beta stage.. */me thinks of that so called "m109" released by a certain ofp person who didnt even take off our bloody DKM star!! if you are going to steal our addons you might as well lie properly!! (plus it wasnt even beta stage, and has made people think the finished m109 will be like that... wait, got to stop typing... just gets me so MAD!!

crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] *Ive got BAS's Attention Now* Maybe they can answer some of my freakin questions!!!

Does the HH60H (I think thats the one the SEALs use) come in new textures, or is it black like the other Mh60's? And i really hope theres a regular UH60 in the pack.. one with no refuel pod or rod, or global ahead looking fuckwhatever device... lol just black and with a M60 or M240 in the doorway.. or do UH60's use miniguns now too? Oh and umm.. Mh60's should definetly come with a loadout of BAS weapons.. extra ammo magazines.. hand grenades.. laser designators.. M136's.. Goggles, hehe if we lose ours.

Umm thank you Jaguar, maybe if the BAStards read the damn post they wouldnt have taken it so serious.. i was GETTing your attention which i did, to get my question answered that had been overlooked a couple of pages back.. this one didnt even get a wait and see it got no response at all.. I thought this whole thread was about asking questions am i right? Scuse the hell outta me for trying to get a simple question answered now.. thnx anyway ill remember now 2 wait and see and some ppl just take their addon job a little to seriously.. perhaps if they would have did so much research on my post as they do their addons it would have clearly showed them it was a joke.. but as hellfish has stated im gonna drop that issue.. and hope to get my question answered which is quoted above.

I don't remember weapons having much of a muzzle flash at all in real life. Well, if you had a blank adapater they would spit holy fire, but when on the range or on a live-fire exercise, I remember being suprised at how little of a muzzle flash there was. Oh, wait - the M-60 did have a pretty big one during night fires.

btw: landwarrior wasnt really claiming he had hacked your site. He said it to get your attention so you would read his post. I think he never intended you to take it seriously...but i can understand fully why this would upset people by the thought of your work being stolen in beta stage.. */me thinks of that so called "m109" released by a certain ofp person who didnt even take off our bloody DKM star!! if you are going to steal our addons you might as well lie properly!! (plus it wasnt even beta stage, and has made people think the finished m109 will be like that... wait, got to stop typing... just gets me so MAD!!

crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] *Ive got BAS's Attention Now* Maybe they can answer some of my freakin questions!!!

Does the HH60H (I think thats the one the SEALs use) come in new textures, or is it black like the other Mh60's? And i really hope theres a regular UH60 in the pack.. one with no refuel pod or rod, or global ahead looking fuckwhatever device... lol just black and with a M60 or M240 in the doorway.. or do UH60's use miniguns now too? Oh and umm.. Mh60's should definetly come with a loadout of BAS weapons.. extra ammo magazines.. hand grenades.. laser designators.. M136's.. Goggles, hehe if we lose ours.

Umm thank you Jaguar, maybe if the BAStards read the damn post they wouldnt have taken it so serious.. i was GETTing your attention which i did, to get my question answered that had been overlooked a couple of pages back.. this one didnt even get a wait and see it got no response at all.. I thought this whole thread was about asking questions am i right? Scuse the hell outta me for trying to get a simple question answered now.. thnx anyway ill remember now 2 wait and see and some ppl just take their addon job a little to seriously.. perhaps if they would have did so much research on my post as they do their addons it would have clearly showed them it was a joke.. but as hellfish has stated im gonna drop that issue.. and hope to get my question answered which is quoted above.

24hr PR. There is absolutely NO need for that tone or language. When you incite people to respond like you did with your hacking post, you're inviting hostility.

I'm sure that if you'd asked your questions in a calm, polite way then you'd have the answer to what you're looking for. Calling them "BAStards" is NOT the way to go. If you really must know something or a question has been overlooked (it may be entirely accidental - this is a big topic with well over 1000 posts, so it may get overlooked) you should PM someone on the addon team and ask nicely.

i got the joke :/ high tension thread,

also Will this beta of the 60 be like the mi-28 beta in that you will release one version with the rest comming on final release.

Guest DKM-jaguar

As i understand it, they are doing exactly what DKM is, by releasing, getting your opinion, imporving it, then releasing it finally.

BTW, The only weapons i have fired where using blanks..so maybe i am just unlucky in my experience..but at night you can see any weapon, that's for sure.

i remember on one excersise, while we were shootign at an enemy, i was also trying to burn the grass in front of me wit the muzzle blast :P

i was also trying to burn the grass in front of me wit the muzzle blast :P

offtopic:LoL i don´t think your ammo is for that purpos wink_o.gif

EDIT:Ups..my fault, hmm should get me some glasses.

It is with regret that I inform you all that BAS will not be replying to any more threads for an undetermined period.

After reviewing this thread and the responses from both sides of the fence (and I recognise that there have been indiscretions on both sides) I believe the best way to stop the bickering and to stop any tarnishing of the BAS image is to walk away from this.

We have attempted to answer all questions and queries in a mature and level headed manner, but even the strongest of wills can find it hard to control themselves when innundated with spam, demands, accusations and personal criticisms.

For any future updates please refer to our website. I apologise to those who are able to conduct themselves maturely in this forum, as it is they who suffer at the hands of the few determined to undermine the spirit of this thread.

Moderators please close this thread.

It is with regret that I inform you all that BAS will not be replying to any more threads for an undetermined period.

After reviewing this thread and the responses from both sides of the fence (and I recognise that there have been indiscretions on both sides) I believe the best way to stop the bickering and to stop any tarnishing of the BAS image is to walk away from this.

We have attempted to answer all questions and queries in a mature and level headed manner, but even the strongest of wills can find it hard to control themselves when innundated with spam, demands, accusations and personal criticisms.

For any future updates please refer to our website. I apologise to those who are able to conduct themselves maturely in this forum, as it is they who suffer at the hands of the few determined to undermine the spirit of this thread.

Moderators please close this thread.

See what you done?

Happy now ? mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif