Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Wow thats alot.

/\-/\-/\-/\-/\

\/-\/-\/-\/-\/

what is this

/\-/\-/\-/\-/\

\/-\/-\/-\/-\/

you put in every post you do?

No, in every post I put /\-/\-/\-/\-/\

\/-\/-\/-\/-\/ in. I was bored one day and decided I would put that in every post.

Ontopic: It is cool how there is going to be a desert, woodland and sandy woodland.

/\-/\-/\-/\-/\

\/-\/-\/-\/-\/

I especially like the idea of the dusty units. No more "too clean" vehicles rolling through desert maps!

You ballistic guys... I just... Just... A shiny new woodland M1A2... With M2... Oh my God.. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

so im guessing there all new models ?

Are you making new tank crew members for the woodland versions?

/\-/\-/\-/\-/\

\/-\/-\/-\/-\/

why dont you read the News post instead of spamming.

*regained consciousness*

WOW, those look AWESOME

I love the various animations for the gunner positions. The position for the truck-gunner is GREAT; it makes him vulnerable, but this IS the position that can often be seen on pictures of those trucks; GREAT!

on the HMMWV;

The first correct HMMWV I've seen; These ones are not too high on their weels or too wide (like some other HMMWV's I've seen made for ofp). I hope you will put equipment (like ammo-boxes and various gear) under the rear hatch. HMMWV's on patrol are often laden with gear to the point of overload.

I'm a bit dissapointed that you can't open the bonnet, though wink_o.gif

im just looking forward to some Bradley action smile_o.gif

Awesome bas, i love u guys! I love u 2 marphy!

M1025_1sm.jpg

Just curious but what are those things on the front doors? Saw those during the recent iraq war too. smile_o.gif

I hope you will put equipment (like ammo-boxes and various gear) under the rear hatch. HMMWV's on patrol are often laden with gear to the point of overload.

Oh yes, more kit than you can shake a big stick at.

Will be a bit more poly intensive, but worth it, IMO.

M1025_1sm.jpg

Just curious but what are those things on the front doors? Saw those during the recent iraq war too. smile_o.gif

its something for the other allies to see if they are allies too

It's called IFF (Identification Friend or Foe)

Basically, it allows friendly forces to easily identify the vehicles, and theoretically not fire on them...

The texture on there is just a placeholder ATM, and will be vastly improved for the final version.

But would there really be any hummers that aren't friendly?

But would there really be any hummers that aren't friendly?

would there really be any warrior IFV that isn't friendly ?

look back at GW1 .....

Humzz Does it reflect UV in a certain way to identify it? Otherwise it seems a waste of time ... just paint the white chevron on the roof real big and its just as effective id think smile_o.gif

I believe the IFF device creates a "cold" box on thermal imagers. When you look at a HMMWV in a thermal sight at 2000m, it could look very much like a HMMWV or a Soviet-made BRDM. Whe nyou put the IFF on that HMMWV, you'll see a big black box in the middle of it on your thermal sights, indicating that you probably want to avoid shooting at it.

That pic is VERY VERY old Sxep, the model has changed LOTS since then... Wait till the weekend wink_o.gif

Indeed, i think the only thing thats made it onto the new models from that screenshot is the rotors. I think even the M134's have been remade since then. Suffice to say the new blackhawk looks a lot different from the BIS model, its textures are no longer the TJP's (our old name...kinda) black MH-60 textures, they've been made from scratch by Ebud, and the model is beautiful, you will be joining us at the temple of SelectThis within hours of the MH-60's release!

yeh i think its all good that you got kick ass desert vehicles comin out and stuff.. but i missed the part of news where you told about the Mh-60's and showed us pics of them...

lol no offence, but ive just beeen waiting so patiently for these. and quite dissapointed when i quickly scrolled down and saw no pictures of a chocolate long john with rotors. :-( perhaps the news is still coming?

Same here, it appeared as though the news update would include things from the desert pack and the MH-60. Well 'weekend' also includes Sunday, so hopefully there'll be more tomorrow.