Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

Nothing against you Sci-Fi modders, but when your aim is to make the most realistic-to-the-real-world, addons then you need to know about them.

Its like not knowing what weapon the hummer has, so mounting a "'frikin laser" on it... not really realistic...

And considering most sci-fi is from the imaginations of people, that is where i drew the comparison from smile_o.gif

Nothing against you Sci-Fi modders, but when your aim is to make the most realistic-to-the-real-world, addons then you need to know about them.

Its like not knowing what weapon the hummer has, so mounting a "'frikin laser" on it... not really realistic...

And considering most sci-fi is from the imaginations of people, that is where i drew the comparison from smile_o.gif

What's wrong with frickin laser beams!?

RE: BAS Blackhawks

The reason we placed a news ban on the blackhawks was stop questions such as "when will it be released", "what versions will be included" etc. We didn't want to create stress for our devlopers and also for you guys and gals by setting guestimates as to when it will be ready.

The 3 major devs on this project (myself, Ebud and TJ) have been extremely busy with real life stuff which obviously takes priority, causing delays in the progress. Because of these delays BAS have come to a decision which hopefully will please everyone. Rather than wait until the models, textures and scripts are 100% complete we have decided to release the blackhawk as a public beta to give people a chance to have some input into the final design. I would say the model will be 95% complete when it's released as a  public beta (the last 5% always takes the longest ;)). Time frame for this will be in a couple of weeks.

BAS_mh60kbeta1.jpg

Please, no more questions until this goes public.

SelectThis

The reason we placed a news ban on the blackhawks was stop questions such as "when will it be released", "what versions will be included" etc. We didn't want to create stress for our devlopers and also for you guys and gals by setting guestimates as to when it will be ready.

The 3 major devs on this project (myself, Ebud and TJ) have been extremely busy with real life stuff which obviously takes priority, causing delays in the progress. Because of these delays BAS have come to a decision which hopefully will please everyone. Rather than wait until the models, textures and scripts are 100% complete we have decided to release the blackhawk as a public beta to give people a chance to have some input into the final design. I would say the model will be 95% complete when it's released as a  public beta (the last 5% always takes the longest ;)). Time frame for this will be in a couple of weeks.

BAS_mh60kbeta1.jpg

SelectThis

Smithers! Hand me a Tissue!

BAS_mh60kbeta1.jpg

SelectThis

Yaaaay wow_o.gif , something to look forward to! smile_o.gif

God, that baby's gorgeous.

Smithers! Hand me a Tissue!

I hope that means for wiping away tears of joy, otherwise...ewww!  tounge_o.gif

id rather wait until 100%, well i can forsee ppl moaning about why aint that final 5% in there. also if you want no discussion why have a thread about the addons you make?

id rather wait until 100%, well i can forsee ppl moaning about why aint that final 5% in there. also if you want no discussion why have a thread about the addons you make?

you just shusshhhhh!

Discussion is fine....what ST meant is badgering....asking when it's going to be released...etc. We will answer what we can without raising peoples expectations too much.

HAWT WET STEAMING BAS PUBLIC BETA BLACKHAWK ACTION

*Heart Attack*

you just shusshhhhh!

Now I know what you intended on the previous page by saying you're in "Shush mode". tounge_o.gif

Discussion is fine....what ST meant is badgering....asking when it's going to be released...etc. We will answer what we can without raising peoples expectations too much.

okay, so if i was to say have you considered a Medivac version, you would say........

BAS_mh60kbeta1.jpg

SelectThis

Stunningly Wowly Amzingly Simplyingly Impressively Fantasticly Excellenty Blackhawk wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

we'll give u feedback but lol it looks perfecT!

okay, so if i was to say have you considered a Medivac version, you would say........

Not in the immediate future.

However, there may be a possibility that someone would create it using our base model. More details on that when the addon is released.

BAS_mh60kbeta1.jpg

SelectThis

It looks stunning and excellent news smile_o.gif

can't wait to get my hands on it

But is there a Nightstalker logo on the left engine ?

But is there a Nightstalker logo on the left engine ?

crazy_o.gif  hehe wink_o.gif

Guest jacobaby

send your wives/girlfriends (as if you have any) away folks, you are gonna have a new love in your life.....

TJ