Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

I wasn't the last time I checked tounge_o.gif

ah, ok, so my senior moment is not as wicked as i thought wink_o.gif

With all due respect to your hard work and dedication to OFP, I've heared it all before... many-many times. And yet do I see anything new on your new site? Not really.

I absolutely loved RHS before, but now it's a "private" mod, not a public one - I know that you guys still work on a few projects for yourself, but you will never release anything for the community, I'm quite certain of it. Laser most likely will, and Footmunch, but not the rest of your team.

May i ask what exactly your problem is?

You are quite certain but have no idea who is in the team and who isn't rock.gif

And how did you come to the idea that RHS is a "privat" mod?

I believe on the old site on the project page it said that Footmunch was the project leader of the SU-25 pack, but he ain't on the team rock.gif

I am confused crazy_o.gif

I was asked (by Soul Assassin, IIRC) to provide a new Su-25 model.

This has been partially completed, but it was a one-off, not-

joining-RHS type contract job. For any more info, please

contact RHS  wink_o.gif

I was asked (by Soul Assassin, IIRC) to provide a new Su-25 model.

This has been partially completed, but it was a one-off, not-

joining-RHS type contract job. For any more info, please

contact RHS wink_o.gif

Ahhhh that explains it smile_o.gif

Footmunch also helped on the AK60s =P Without his help they be nowhere near this close to release.

Some pics from our "Private" mod.

I wont tell any details, i leave the discussion about it to the community tounge_o.gif

move.jpg

hinds!.jpg

nice ZSU 23-4. really nice. great work. any chance to see a better picture of those hinds?

I want that new shilka!!! wow_o.gif BTW, I sure hope to see an 'afganka' version (without radar and with more ammo, used for ground targets) some day. smile_o.gif

wow kenjis shilka model looks sweet textured smile_o.gif good to see it got a good home

That Shilka is sweet wow_o.gif

And is that the new T72 in the foreground?

Keep up the good work RHS smile_o.gif

Nice pics, shadow.

Just too bad you now turned into a private mod  wink_o.gif

I'm looking forward to your private addons to use it on my private computer in my own private mission together with some private Dutch and US addons I've made  tounge_o.gif

Haha smile_o.gif

Thank it will be a pleasure to fill your addon folder with privat stuff  wink_o.gif

And yes thats a slightly reskinned T72 version in the pic, unfortunatly a few textures dont fit too well so we have to edit them and then give the Tank the usual features

About the Hind, its not Scars BUT we are also in close contact with Scars.

Atm we got a lil weird situation with the hinds, in case we would release Scars then OurWeapons mod will get the other pack to work on it and release it.

That Shilka is sweet  wow_o.gif

And is that the new T72 in the foreground?

Keep up the good work RHS  smile_o.gif

It looks like T72B(M) or early T90 without Shtora. Interesting, that tank seems to not have front mudguards - or even front plate (model is unfinished?).

T-72BM, this model has no mudguards, yes, maybe we make it randomly on the T72

Some pics from our "Private" mod.

I wont tell any details, i leave the discussion about it to the community  tounge_o.gif

What's there to discuss?  smile_o.gif

On this particular pic the Shilka looks bad, and so does

the T72...

It's too bad that you couldn't finish those tank packs of yours - lots of folks really needed them. Oh well.

When a mod dosen't make and release anything new for more than a year I personally think that it's "dead."

But if some members of that mod still claim that it's very much "operational" then my guess is that they have decided to work only for themselves and not for the community.

And that's fine with me - there are plenty of other addonmakers who will fill the gap.

In any case, I would not expect any new addons from the RHS anytime soon.

Well... they might release something this summer (those motorized infantry troopes made by Laser), but don't expect any new tanks or whatever else.

If I'm wrong... well, then we'll have tons of their "private" addons very soon then. I mean - their old homepage had SO many projects they were working on, so they are probably working on one HUGE release

Good luck!

smile_o.gif

What's there to discuss? smile_o.gif

the T72...

Thank you, Keller_777

When will we see an addon you made? rock.gif

What's there to discuss? smile_o.gif

the T72...

It's too bad that you couldn't finish those tank packs of yours - lots of folks really needed them. Oh well.

When a mod dosen't make and release anything new for more than a year I personally think that it's "dead."

But if some members of that mod still claim that it's very much "operational" then my guess is that they have decided to work only for themselves and not for the community.

And that's fine with me - there are plenty of other addonmakers who will fill the gap.

In any case, I would not expect any new addons from the RHS anytime soon.

Well... they might release something this summer (those motorized infantry troopes made by Laser), but don't expect any new tanks or whatever else.

If I'm wrong... well, then we'll have tons of their "private" addons very soon then. I mean - their old homepage had SO many projects they were working on, so they are probably working on one HUGE release

Good luck!

smile_o.gif

Well since your so convinced that they're dead and that nothing will ever be released, then there's no nead for you to read or post in this thread.

Now if you'd kindly go away and leave the rest of us deluded fools to discuss the addons that they are not working on and will never release in peace it would be greatly appreciated.