Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Ok people, heres a lil request:

We look for a few peopel that are able to record soem speech files for a big upcomming mission featuring the RHS addons.

What we need are:

- 3-5 people who speak russian

For a sideproject we also would need:

- 2 people who speak german

and also:

- 2 people who speak english and are able to record us some samples.

Best would be if you got a not too high pitched voice wink_o.gif

---

I really hope we can find people that wanna help us fight the lack of good missions for the east side.

If you wanna help PM me please.

Sorry to be a bitch but Uncle STALIN told me (At gunpoint) to ask about progress on the Hinds and Frogfoots.. and about weather the t-80 with fixed spining on the spot malarky

Believe it has already been mentioned but might as well recap here:

- Now that the T-80s are done and publicly released more time can be devoted to the Mi-24 package. It progresses. As to a release date, sacrifice a goat to whichever God you deem appropriate, do some praying, still won't find out because Hell, we don't know yet ourselves.

- Don't know anything about the Frogfoots myself.

- T-80 update is on its way, but we need to make sure that we've gotten all of the bugs solved. Because, it just looks bad to release v1.1, v1.2, v1.3, v1.4 followed by v1.Goddamnit-We-Give-Up.

I can help with the Russian voice, but I don't know how to record it. If you can teach me how, I can help. What program you need for recording? I have Absolute Sound Recorder, is it any good?

last time i recorded voice for ofp mission i did it with windows sound recorder that i found in the start menu in tools - entertainment  biggrin_o.gif

Sorry i can't help with you guys, my mic's broken by my little sisters  tounge2.gif  i'll probably buy a new one if i get enough cash around christmas  biggrin_o.gif  only thing is i don't know much russian , just a few words like da or njet  confused_o.gif

buti could do englsih with russian or close to russian accents wink_o.gif

Well, I have a pretty good mic and I can speak fairly good English ( I'm Finnish confused_o.gif ) and some German, and too high pitch is certainly not a problem, I have one of the lowest voices you'll ever hear...

Hmmm, why the hell not.

Ok sounds good, already some volunteers, nice nice.

I talk with the mission maker and then we give out soem sentences so you guys can make 1-2 samples so we get a idea of your voices and where to use them best.

You guys get a PM from me next days smile_o.gif