max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

ah, I see.. he posted another pic

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jj14HjbQX8w/UZ0GHHS-9aI/AAAAAAAAACU/3eEfR6CQmI8/w297-h418-no/AOR2_SLEEVDE_SOC.jpg

does anybody know some more about this mod??

Not sure, maybe some new content from some super awesome better than all of us BI senior artist?

Edited by Binkowski

c-17?

Hush my child, we have this covered

Edited by astast

The rules of jumping out of a plane in Arma are simply this. Scroll down and hit eject.

I would Like to see WWI Soldier's Or Equipment and Map's In arma3 :P

But If the Modder's Can't do any of those i'l request a simple US ACU Soldier but The old Fashion Style Like one from the previous post

Would be Great to Have the old USMC back in ArmaIII again

Oh And A Russian in old Fashion style

Like In the Modern Period Not the Future

Also A new Map :P

And a New weapon's Would be great

List of Weapons:

Scar,M16,Spas,Random Shotgun,Knife(If Possible)

Ak47,Ak-12,Ak,Other Type Of Russian Gun's

And FN-FAL

And a Humvee Would be Great

And Russian Equipment's Box And US equipment Box Each Seperated

Hi!

I enjoy playing around with the editor, lately, even more then actual playing the game...

I guess there will never be a stand-alone mission editor, but would it be possible to modify arma so that it doesent load 3d stuff? The point is: i have to travel a lot and always have my subnotebook with me, but the specs dont allow me to really run arma3 on it. its a real pain and i waste so much precious editor-time

It would be great if i could use at least the editor, without previewing the mission... Only placing troops, wp's and and scripting. The testing will be made on my main desktop.

tl:dr:

Is it possible to load arma in ultra-low (no, or very basic 3d engine) mode to use the editor (without previewing)?

I'm a huge fan of the G3 rifles in real life and in most games I've played. It disappoints me that I have been unable to find a G3 mod for Arma3 so far, and would greatly appreciate it if one was made. I am not into modding, so I don't know how difficult this would be, but if it wouldn't be too difficult it would make my day.

Edited by PurePassion
Moved. Please search before posting. Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of the G3 rifles in real life and in most games I've played. It disappoints me that I have been unable to find a G3 mod for Arma3 so far, and would greatly appreciate it if one was made. I am not into modding, so I don't know how difficult this would be, but if it wouldn't be too difficult it would make my day.
There well may be a chance of a G3 derivative (I've seen a model with an integral optics rail so it's not a true G3) in a certain Arma 3 project...

However, the Swedish Armed Forces pack includes the Ak 4. :)

Edited by Chortles

Im currently working on G3 Battle Rifles for A3, please check out my WIP Thread for further information.

Dinosaurs.

I would love to see dinosaurs, especially a 'human' AI option (just copy the fsm?) to interact with as an opposing (or friendly) force.

this came because I always had hoped battlefield would stop hinting at dinosaurs and actually add them to the game. Arma is a MUCH better platform for those kind of shanagans.

I will be slowly learning to model and config, but it will be extremely slow. If someone gets this started in the mean time, i'd be willing to donate money for their time, i really think it would be that awesome {Big Grin}

an additional $100 for a terodactyl that swoops down and picks up players, most often to their doom.

Ideas?

Dinosaurs.

I would love to see dinosaurs, especially a 'human' AI option (just copy the fsm?) to interact with as an opposing (or friendly) force.

this came because I always had hoped battlefield would stop hinting at dinosaurs and actually add them to the game. Arma is a MUCH better platform for those kind of shanagans.

I will be slowly learning to model and config, but it will be extremely slow. If someone gets this started in the mean time, i'd be willing to donate money for their time, i really think it would be that awesome {Big Grin}

an additional $100 for a terodactyl that swoops down and picks up players, most often to their doom.

Ideas?

There was a mod for OFP that did this nicely, dunno about flying attacks though. But the raptors and others got really dangerous.

The amount of work for creating a custom model is hard since you have create new RTMs (animation files). Flying ones would be more easy to make since you'd require less anims but they'd have to be properly scripted for melee attacks.

Best chance of getting dinos ingame would be if sb. of the original crew was still around and he would give permissions to modders to use their files. Even if the models would be scrapped and new ones created (higher polycount), one could still make use of the allready created RTMs.

Closest I got was this, just no dino:

I have been looking for guns that work with the Arma 3 weapon attachments, and managed to track this gun down but can't find its official name or a download link.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70454750/Photos/porterop4sig.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ardvarkdb/SEAL_bissig_zps65a2f3ef.png

Edited by PurePassion
Moved. Please search before posting. Thanks!

Sorry if this is already requested, as looking through all 32 pages on a smartphone is frankly painful.So here goes:

IPSC target, popper, etc. Basically every target, marker, and obstacle you need to run a IPSC match in game.

Since Arma3 infantry movement is no longer laggy as hell, it is entirely possible to pull a shooting competition. (^^)v

An Independence/freedom class littoral combat ship would fit excellently with the ArmA 3 setting and location imo:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/USS_Independence_LCS-2_at_pierce_%28cropped%29.jpg

It can carry 2 helicopters, some small boats, its hangar can carry various kinds of cargo such as minesweeping platforms, armored vehicles, unamnned vehicles

It 2 30mm guns and a 57mm gun, and some missile platforms.

It would be very useful in ArmA 3, whether you're launching special forces, patrolling around the shore, performing an amphibious assault and such..

I have been looking for guns that work with the Arma 3 weapon attachments, and managed to track this gun down but can't find its official name or a download link.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70454750/Photos/porterop4sig.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ardvarkdb/SEAL_bissig_zps65a2f3ef.png

It looks like it's a Mk 18 Mod 1. As for why you can't find a download link, it could well be WIP, I know that there's a "SOPMOD Block II" M4A1 that was WIP for Arma 3. (Note that the so-called "Mk18Mod1" on Armaholic is not this... a fine enough addon, just misnamed.)

Hello addon makers.

I would LOVE it if somebody could make a little pack of goodies for me. :P

I really want some Delta Force units, mogadishu civilians, black blackhawks, and a mogadishu map.

Yep, you guessed it right. I want to build a black hawk down map. I've created BHD maps on OFP & OFP:R back in the day, and people loved it.

I'd like to do the same with ARMA 3. So if somebody could whip up those addons, I will create the best BHD mission/campaign you guys have ever seen.

I promise.

you might be able to get most of that going on with allinarma.

I have a simple request, and I hope some people might agree to this.

Is there a way to create a small mod in which the time it takes to heal either yourself or a teammate is extended? It helps with realism as it takes a lot longer than 10 seconds to take a med kit from your backpack, tie a tourniquet or bandage around the wound etc. The time it even takes to heal a teammate who may have taken more serious damage will be much longer.

Maybe something like 30-45 seconds to heal yourself, and 5-10 minutes to heal a downed teammate who has been incapacitated?

I hope people would agree that this will totally reshape the realism experience and gaming experience, as you now have to take into consideration that you must secure a safe area to treat the wounded, and to ensure that it may take a long time for the medic to do his work (as in real life).

Maybe this can be done? Im sure it cant take too long to script a repeating animation and extend the healing time for an incapacitated unit.

Cheers!

I think it would be possible to increase the time of the healing and getting healed animations but it would look like weird slow motion.

could i please request any news on any zombie, undead mods coming to arma 3 like the one they made for arma 2.

(infected, zombies)

anyone willing to make a m40a5 mod that would work with the french weapon scopes :)