max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hello,

I think it would be really nice to have Turboprop aircrafts in arma3.

here is a little list of aircraft:

Transport:

BT-67 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basler_BT-67

Pilatus Pc 6 Turbo Porter

CASA CN-235 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CASA/IPTN_CN-235

C-27 Spartan

Special Variant:

C-295 AEW (AWACS)

Light Attack Aircraft :

A-29 Super tucano http://elaviadorsv.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/super_tucano.jpg

AT-6 Texan ii http://alternathistory.org.ua/files/users/user3015/Pilatus_AT-6-ca-2011-web-lr.jpg

Pilatus PC-9 http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/926949/mekessc29aircraft.jpg

Pilatus PC-21 http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/3/1/0771133.jpg

Edited by Ei8ght

Now that the driving is getting improved in Arma 3, how about some rally cars :D?

Thinking about anything before 2000's really, I feel the rally cars before around 2000-2001 were the best. Would be so much fun driving around altis gravel roads on a group b Peugeot 205 or such :P.

US Navy's Mark V SOC.

Perfect theatre, perfect size, perfect armament, perfect role, perfect storyline - if someone who has modelling knowledge can contact me I can setup the config scripting and do the texture work.

(I hope this doesnt fall by the wayside, this ship is/was needed in A3)

Requesting, if possible, the SKD PIG:

CTML0118-1024-Stick.jpg

CTML0119-1024-Stick.jpg

img_1582-b-1024-a-mt.jpg

And the Eagle Industries MMAC:

MMAC-Front-Slick.jpgMMAC-4in-Cumberbund-AngleR.jpgMMAC-2in-Cumberbund-AngleL.jpg

is anyone making blood add-on? or more 'bloody' textures? or even a gore mod...

Collimator sights cleaned up.I actually use irons sights instead as the view is clean and firing at enemies 400m and out is easier.The collimator sights should be cleaned up and also the reticules glow that blurs there actual shape.If possible that could get removed. Any takers?:rolleyes:

Accurate United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance units

It seems like the flexibility offered with Arma 3 will allow modders to make some pretty damn good unit replacement mods, and I would really like to see a good Force Recon replacement made.

As much as I wish I could do this myself (The extent of my modding capabilities extends only to about 4 years of Source SDK level design experience, nothing with 3Ds Max), I can still offer help in the form of a definitive kit list and tons of reference photos if needed.

Just to name the basics:

-Headgear-

• MICH 2000
  • Norotos 3 Hole Shroud OR Norotos Universal Shroud
  • Surefire Helmet Light
  • MS2000 strobe
  • Norotos TATM arm OR Norotos AKA2 arm (Rhino is no longer issued)
  • Helmet's are either painted OR worn with the FSBE II Reversible Cover
  • PVS-14's with Wilcox J-Arm OR Norotos Dual Dovetail Adaptor
  • MSA Sordins OR Bowman Swimmers Headset (Part of the FSBE Maritime Shooter Kit)
  • Ops Core straps (Either H or X nape) are fairly common

-Second Line-

• Allied Industries FSBE II MBSS w/ FSBE II PACA (The khaki / sand colored ones work as well)
  • Eagle Industries FSBE II Land CIRAS
  • Eagle Industries FSBE II RRV w/ FSBE II PACA (Not as common)
  • BAE RBAV-SF in coyote brown (Not as common)
  • Eagle and Allied Industries FSBE II Pouches

-First Line-

• Eagle Industries FSBE II Warbelt w/ suspenders
  • Eagle Industries FSBE II E&R Bag (More commonly referred to as the "fanny pack" or "nut ruck"), these sometimes serve as the IFAK in a unit's SOP
  • Allied Industries FSBE II Leg Panel
  • CSM Gear Dump Pouch
  • TFSS, if on a VBSS type mission
  • SEA MKII HABD w/ FSBE II SEA MKII pouch, if on a VBSS type mission

-Firearms-

• M4A1 w/ 14.5" barrel, KAC 7" RIS
  • EOTech 553 in FDE
  • ACOG TA11E or TA11F
  • Insight PEQ-16A in FDE
  • Insight PEQ-15 in FDE
  • Surefire M951, 961, 900
  • Insight SU-233 (M3X) in FDE
  • KAC Vert Grip

I can provide as many detailed reference photos of some of these items if needed, since I collect Force Recon gear. I have some pictures of my stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/ThatGuyWithTheMarineImpression

Keep in mind, Force Recon and Recon Battalion are two separate units.

Hope this helps, and it'd be awesome if this got made.

Collimator sights cleaned up.I actually use irons sights instead as the view is clean and firing at enemies 400m and out is easier.The collimator sights should be cleaned up and also the reticules glow that blurs there actual shape.If possible that could get removed. Any takers?:rolleyes:

Turn off DoF and all of that and it should help. Turn all of the PP down to 0 except the rotational/radial blur (if you even want those).

A binocular in aircrafts, press B to get a binocular zoom and you can looks around with alt/trackIR. this would be good since the object view range isnt too good so pilots can spot without a WSO.

Hello! Is there any mod which replaces default Arma 3 crosshair with one from Arma 2?

I guess it's pretty easy for modmakers to bring it to Arma 3. Requesting it.

fb07c86f5fac.jpg

Edited by Ray76
Additional info

The Ghost Recon missions must be re-created.

There was some missions and a campaign that did this to an extent with arma 2, but I'd like to see it for arma 3 and more accurate to the original maps.

One disappointing thing about before was no bank mission! Aka the embassy...

I'd live to see all the maps and missions from GR island thunder and desert siege recreated as accurately as possible.

I know there's capable and willing modders out there that would be willing to tackle such a project.

I would like to see this implemented into Arma3 as standard or a mod (not asking a lot);). If this kind of thing is currently being developed happy days. I have no programming experience but I could assist with audio creation if required.

This would have to be done on a simplified level as I imagine the calculations involved would be CPU heavy to recreate a 'modular audio wind simulator that takes environmental factors into consideration' lol. But I think the game would benefit from having such a mod. On a very basic level the Wind distortion audio could be synced to the in-game wind direction azimuth? The intensity of the wind would be also be decided by the in-game wind settings. Reduced or increased volume of the wind distortion to be based on players altitude and then removed altogether when indoors.

Pros

- A more immersive audio/video sandbox experience (more believable environment)

- A quick basic audio hint when throwing smoke down for cover (when in open ground)

- Simulates masking effect (vehicles and Opfor movement are more difficult to hear,depending on the intensity of the wind)

- Possible clue for a none map/compass bearing situation.

- Sounds great imo ;)

Cons

- More CPU power? I don't know how easy it would be to implement on a simplified level?

- Opfor activity harder to hear

Considerations

- Intensity. Increased/Decreased intensity wind distortion audio samples. (On a simplified level) Slight wind 0-10mph, Windy 10-20mph, Full 20-30mph?

- Option to switch off (or lower volume of the mod) for difficulty setting

- Wind behavior in buildings and built up areas. (OFF/Alternative??)

- Wind changes direction (this would have to concur with bullet physics)

- General direction of incoming small arms are audibly more difficult to detect

- Ideally synced with a bullet physic's mod e.g. ACE or L etranger's VTS Ballistic [ALPHA]

- Fluctuating wind speeds (again not too important for the sake of programming and CPU usage IMO)

- Altitude affecting wind speed (volume and/or intensity variation)

- Running at full speed into the wind creates another audio phenomenon altogether. Easily recreated though.

- This could also be a achieved to a lesser extent with a mono audio recording and a reduction in volume on the most basic level.

Please watch the video thanks

that is a very nice concept. I hope someone, a dev or a modder, can create that. Increased wind at the coast and on sea could be another concideration.

Render to Texture maps! Especially in vehicles but a handheld map would be awesome, and maybe something that could be placed on a table/ wall for briefing.

I would like to see a ghillie suit as a piece of equipment that shows up unless its in your backpack. :)

I've already seen several threads about this, but I'd like to see the Lockheed Martin HULC, allowing you to carry heavy equipment without becoming overencumbered.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/hulc.html

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Oh, but wait, there's more.

Lockheed Martin ACCA: http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/acca.html

Lockheed Martin K-MAX:

This, in a grenade launcher: http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/lighter-than-air-vehicles.html

And probably more, later.

This is an idea for a massive mod for arma to basically make it like an ultimate real life war mod. I was specifically thinking for the war in afghanistan. I was wondering if a total pro moder could make all new skins, gear, helmets, weapons, vehicles for one mod. Examples are like skins for US EODs, Marines, Army, Rangers, Navy, Seals,paratroopers, maybe some ANA forces.. you name it. Also skins for the taliban, and al qaeda. And vehicles like navy ships, humvees, bradleys, strykers, C130s, Hercules, especially Buffalos,and MRAPs. I know this is a huge amount of things to ask for but this would seriously be an awesome mod. Just imagine it..You could get marines out in the desert patrolling and having to call in for EOD to come look at an IED and for them to disarm it. Things like that would make this such a real mod. You could call it the Afghanistan War mod! There would also be so many more mods to be created on top of this mod! If someone could do this it would be seriously awesome!!!!!

Slenderman mod/mission!

It would be difficult to make a slenderman character because skeletons and animations are difficult to build afaik, and you couldn't use the standard ones for a slenderman.

So is it possible to do a reskin on that Raven vest yet? It doesn't appear to be fully textured in game yet so can people go texture it. If so, I would love to see that most rickey tick.

that is a very nice concept. I hope someone, a dev or a modder, can create that. Increased wind at the coast and on sea could be another concideration.

Yeah the list is endless, moving vehicles with open doors.....would certainly give 'realism' game's another step forward as opposed to the standard stereo ambience effects. It would probably be even better implemented into the ACRE mod too. Mic distortion lol. Oh well I guess we'll see it in the next DICE release :p

I would love it if someone creates the Orca-1 from C&C 1.

orca2.jpg

No other C&C units would be required for my purposes, but this thing finally would fit into the Armaverse.