max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hi Community,

I would like to know if it would be possible to change the LK Nuke script from Arma 2 in a version for Arma 3, since the standard script in Arma 3 causes many error messages.

I just downloaded this Script Pack and follow the manual from this video youtube.com/watch?v=_luU-MxK1c8

Can anybody help me to get this on?

thanks,

Bell 47, but with a casing around the tail

Try your luck at FS9 communities, some authors of freeware models might give away their models if you ask them. I can recall at least one Bell 47 with a casing around the tail for FS9.

Also I think the precise type of Bell 47 you're looking for is the Bell 47J, maybe that helps finding it.

Try your luck at FS9 communities, some authors of freeware models might give away their models if you ask them. I can recall at least one Bell 47 with a casing around the tail for FS9.

Also I think the precise type of Bell 47 you're looking for is the Bell 47J, maybe that helps finding it.

Well, the 47H-1 looks closer to the 47, but I'm not really looking for an existing mod or for resources to make it myself (addon request not resource request). Kinda just requesting in case anyone with that experience is interested in making one for Arma 3. Not a priority for me. I do know that someone is making one for Arma 2. Thanks though.

A helmet I'd really like to see in Arma 3 is an Ops Core FAST Ballistic helmet in multicam with a surefire light on a rail mount, a manta strobe on the top, and GPNVG-18 battery pack on the back side. Also an American flag above the right rail mount. If anyone is up for this project it will be highly appreciated!

I would like to see a revive system in the game. I know that there is revive script but this is my point: if it is in the game, revive can actualy become more realistic. You need to be a medic and have a medic pack (not a first aid pack) and you should be asked to apply a certain revive method for a certain symptom and if you make a mistake, the player will die (also if a plyer is shot in the head he could not be revived). To make it more easy to use in editor you could make it as a module. I know you have much to do and you will not put this in Arma 3 but I realy hope you will consider for Arma 3 stand alone.

A helmet I'd really like to see in Arma 3 is an Ops Core FAST Ballistic helmet in multicam with a surefire light on a rail mount, a manta strobe on the top, and GPNVG-18 battery pack on the back side. Also an American flag above the right rail mount. If anyone is up for this project it will be highly appreciated!

Should be along soon.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58136939/Images/a3wip/DaSquade/gpnv2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OJUh3Qx.jpg

Good thing about A3 is now you aren't reliant on the Proxied NVG's.

I think it will be really nice if some one model this HP assault rifle to ARMA 3:

Kel-Tec RFB: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Keltecrfb.jpg/800px-Keltecrfb.jpg

I see there is the SDAR assault rifle but... I can´t attach any aim and also there is no SDAR with grenade launcher included. So I think if some one add the Kel-Tec RFB 7.62mm version with grenade launcher it will be an excelent HP assault rifle.

Regards.

Oh wow man nice, btw if you could do multicam, AOR1, AOR2 would be awesome

It's not mine but considering the nature of the project you'll no doubt see them, keep an eye out for the SOC WIP thread.

Would like additional versions of what we already have to an extent (I know some may be coming but....)

Blackfoot (comanche) with stub wings and extra armament (someone else has mentioned this in a different thread)

turret and remote weapon versions for IFVs

MRAPs with non-RWS versions (m2, GMG, TOW etc...)

Definitely a low-ready stance. It's the one animation I always wanted, but so far never got.

If you have TrackIR you can aim downwards and look up, which is kinda like that. There's also the aiming dead zone. Set it to max and aim the gun downwards. Other than that isn't the way that the guy jogs considered low-ready?

Camouflage metal gear 5 Rat Patrol Team 01

you could do these camouflage and weapons to Arma3? thanks in advance

mimetic

IMG_0634.jpg

JohnnyMGS4.jpg

Mgs4-ed.jpg

Mgs4-jonathan.jpg

weapons

xm8b.jpg

serieG36.JPG

Edited by Veleno92

The G36 series (Spanish versions anyway) is already being done for FFAA 6.0 mod :) Doesn't seem like anyone's done the SL8 series including the SL9SD though.

Also, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead already has all of the above variants of the XM8 series, the only difference relative to MGS4 being that OA's XM8 has the compact telescoping stock instead of the full-size/length version depicted in MGS4 on the topmost MGS4 character render, OA's XM8 + XM320 doesn't have the PCAP holes as seen on Jonathan's XM8 + XM320 (which interestingly enough seems like the modeler derived its look from this photo) and its XM320 is missing two "holes" on the sides; this is presumably due to it having been scrapped from Arma 2 and then just added back in for PMC. In real life the later model XM8s went with a birdcage-type flash hider instead of the duckbill, but all four XM8 versions in MGS4 have the duckbill so it's... not authentic to real life later models but authentic to MGS4. :p

I would note/add for anyone who's wondering that the above three variants are all NPC-only in MGS4 -- only the baseline carbine-length XM8 is usable -- but to you, Veleno92, I would say that you could access the weapons "just" from using All in Arma mod (with Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead) unless you're specifically requesting that the weapons be reskinned to the MGS4 patterns.

To be clear, are you looking specifically for a F90 (export), the EF88 (as seen here on top and middle, with a F88SA2 on bottom) or for an "Austeyr" in general? Because if you're willing to accept "Austeyr in general", then ADF Uncut features the F88SA2 as the "ADF F88 A2" used by both Infantry (DPCU) and Infantry (DPDU), using the BI/vanilla 5.56 x 45 mm STANAG magazines just like the TRG series, the Mk 20 series and the SDAR, the "Steyr magazine" aspect is purely cosmetic (and right now the magazine doesn't even come out during the reload animation).

Note however that right now you can pretty much forget about aiming without a scope -- the modder didn't model iron sights for them, it's really just "looking over the barrel and optics rail". :( Also, most of the infantry have F88SA2s with Holosights, but the DPDU Rifleman (AT) and Team Leader, plus the DPCU Squad Leader and Combat Medic, each have a MRCO for theirs, while the Marksman uses a Mk18 ABR with MRCO. (The Air, Cars and SOTG (AMP)/SOTG (AMP/JW) units use "M4A1s" instead.) Also, the IR Laser Attachment is compatible with the "ADF F88 A2" but there isn't a modeled position for it (i.e. on a rail) so the beam emanates from the trigger guard passing through the forward hand and the vertical foregrip. The Flashlight likewise seems to emanate from the same position. Finally, to my knowledge it isn't compatible with any of the BI suppressors, while the SOTG troops seem to use a Silencer (M4) specific to the ADF UNCUT mod.

the F90 or ef88 in your picture is the gun im after. thanks

Just wondering,

Is there a Mod or someone out here willing to create a Top down attack feature with the Titan missile launcher?

Currently as far as I am aware we only get Direct fire mode with the Titan and not Top down.

This launcher has a CLU {Command Launch Unit} Based on the Javelin missile which has both of these features.

titan1_zps2146a0e2.jpg

titan1_zps2146a0e2.jpg[/img]

This crappy drawing shows the difference and the desired out come.

topdown_zpsced35893.jpg

Top Down attack is used mainly for fire and forget, the missile has the coordinates loaded into the missile when it is fired and will seek out that target in flight and adjust its arc whether the vehicle is moving or not.

Is this realistic?

Answer Yes the current Javelin missile system does this in real life.

FGM-148 Javelin Missile Wiki

Instead of a mod, this should be in game already. In arma 2 ace covered this so and ace is planing on to be out for arma 3 around 1.13 patch (as they said so and will covered current and futuristic content) so might just wait for ACE to come out and we will have the top down feature. Just like the Hellfire missiles.

I am requesting U.S-Mexican border Wars units. I think it would be very cool to have Mexican cartel units, Illegal Immigrants as citizens,Border Patrol Agents, and maybe even BORTAC (USBP's version of SWAT). Also, Mexican military units could also be added. Most people don't realize this but the Cartels and the border Agents get into firefights all the time. The Cartel even sends "Rip Crews' out to hunt BP agents. It is basically a war. This would be cool because it could bring back the unconventional warfare aspect of Arma. You can use this site for information: http://usopenborders.com/

Here is a picture showing Cartel territory: http://truthalliance.net/Portals/0/Archive/images/news/2011/08/drug-cartels.jpg

Album of some USBP Agents: http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/chaseh27/library/Border%20Wars?sort=3&page=1

And i assume you all no what a cartel soldier would look like; ski mask/balaclava, armed with many different types of guns, mainly AK variants.