max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Not sure if the MP5K PDW from FFAA 6.0 will be released separately and available for the Civilian characters or whether one will need FFAA 6.0, but at least it exists in a seemingly functional state.

Okay, Thanks. Where can i find a list of weapons created in the FFAA 6.0?

The official videos in the FFAA 6.0 thread are thusfar the only public source that I'm aware of, and there's a Twitter account for the mod, albeit it doesn't seem to show small arms except for linking to the second video (the one which has the MP5K PDW).

The official videos in the FFAA 6.0 thread are thusfar the only public source that I'm aware of, and there's a Twitter account for the mod, albeit it doesn't seem to show small arms except for linking to the second video (the one which has the MP5K PDW).

Thanks.:)

Is there anyone out there working on a Russian Units Package?

I'd love it if somebody could make a dozen or so Russian units.

Including spetsnaz and GRU.. That would be frickin' awesome.

yes^^, besides the one chortles linked anyways ;)

I know this thread is for finding out of mods exist and that sort of thing, but it would really help us out if you would do a short forum search before you ask for other people to look for you :)

This is not directed at anyone in particular... ie. Not brad7

I know this thread is for finding out of mods exist and that sort of thing, but it would really help us out if you would do a short forum search before you ask for other people to look for you :)

This is not directed at anyone in particular... ie. Not brad7

I did search and i saw the uk armed forces pack but it hasnt been posted on with an update or anything since the 14th of april...so i was just asking a question like others have done on this forum

IR Chem lights and IR flashlights that are one sided. That way you can mark your pos and not give it away. I dont know off hand if the IR designators that are in the game now can be seen by any one with NVG's?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I know that they where in A2 With ACE.

Edited by sgt_Savage2003

I did search and i saw the uk armed forces pack but it hasnt been posted on with an update or anything since the 14th of april...so i was just asking a question like others have done on this forum

Don't worry. When I said it wasn't directed at you it wasn't sarcasm. Sometimes when you reply right below someone it seems like you're replying right to them. This was more generally.

Alright, I have a rather specific request. It could be in A3 or A2, but I would honestly PREFER A3, if only because a lot of the folks I know that it applies to have gotten, or have been getting keys for the Alpha.

If anyone has heard of, or been to Guardian Centers in Perry, GA it would be a very nice thing to see the facility emulated in Arma 3. Consider it a bit of a training thing. I don't have any money to pay modders, but this is a pretty important request for us. It is both for an airsoft event going down over Labor Day, as well as, and more importantly, some AAAAAAArmy training my unit is expecting to do this year. I would very much like to get a lay of the land and run some rehearsal type scanarios digitally, since we only have about a day and a half of actual boots on ground training. It would also be nice to have weapons and vehicles made by then, but I know that's less possible.

I fully expect this request to be ignored, or to be told it can't be done. As I said, simply a request.

Alright, I have a rather specific request. It could be in A3 or A2, but I would honestly PREFER A3, if only because a lot of the folks I know that it applies to have gotten, or have been getting keys for the Alpha.

If anyone has heard of, or been to Guardian Centers in Perry, GA it would be a very nice thing to see the facility emulated in Arma 3. Consider it a bit of a training thing. I don't have any money to pay modders, but this is a pretty important request for us. It is both for an airsoft event going down over Labor Day, as well as, and more importantly, some AAAAAAArmy training my unit is expecting to do this year. I would very much like to get a lay of the land and run some rehearsal type scanarios digitally, since we only have about a day and a half of actual boots on ground training. It would also be nice to have weapons and vehicles made by then, but I know that's less possible.

I fully expect this request to be ignored, or to be told it can't be done. As I said, simply a request.

i cant make the map, but i can certainly make some buildings like that. pm me

Depending on what particular small arms you're looking for, some may already be in the works or released. :) For example, the FHQ M4 pack and FHQ Accessories pack. As far as Guardian Centers... to be honest, a layout/floor plan of the place would be the best thing that you could offer insofar as actually helping a modder to recreate it in Arma 3, and the next best thing would be answering "how soon do you need it and with what level of detail?" Based on what you said about your unit expecting to train at Guardian Centers this year and about an airsoft event on Labor Day (September 2nd), there's a seemingly limited timeframe in which a modder could be expected to deliver it within, though thankfully you've already got someone responding. :D

In the meantime, if you'd like something for CQB practice in-game there's already MBG Killhouses which was created and ported over by a BI dev. :) In addition to whatever Thedog88 may offer.

I'll have to find a more accurate map. I've got an overhead map of the place, as well as an aerial view someone took for promotional purposes, but not much in the direction of a whole lot of pictures, and practically nothing of what is inside each building and what the floor plans are. I will try researching more, seeing what pictures I can gather of the area to get you guys a more accurate idea.

Thank you so incredibly much for even the consideration. I don't need the map to be insanely accurate. Mostly just accurate as possible to the general building placement and sizes. The site itself doesn't have an over abundance of various terrains and features, mostly just streets and buildings with a few water areas for more varied training.

Things I'd still like to see.

1.More diverse group of vehicles. And yeah I know that will take time but I got heaps of it.

2.More ships with maybe an option to walk the deck when its sitting still? too much?

3.It would be pretty cool to have vehicles made (2013 models) as old worn out cars since this is in the future.

4.Some U.S. Officer and dress uniforms. Because why not.

5.Women?

6.Dune buggie with kick butt suspension and maybe takes less damage when rolled.

7.This one is dumb but some may love it. Sports team hats with teams from Major League Baseball, Football(soccer), American Football, NBA Basketball, and NHL Hockey, and maybe some branded stuff like Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar, and car makers. Just to show your own preferences and what you like. :)

Russian VDV, preferably based on the future 2035 setting, that way liberties can be taken on gear/camo, but basic stuff like patches and the signature blue beret would definitely be needed. They'd go well with the already released Russian soldiers.

Edited by Devil Dogs SF

Russian VDV, preferably based on the future 2035 setting, that way liberties can be taken on gear/camo, but basic stuff like patches and the signature blue beret would definitely be needed. They'd go well with the already released Russian soldiers.

+1 for this that would be awesome, also some Modern Russian special forces with molle gear and Mich 2000's

Edited by astast

Well it says - Aziz Mckenzee , Devgru Progress ARMA 3 MOD which wasn't released[h=3][/h]

ah, I see.. he posted another pic

AOR2_SLEEVDE_SOC.jpg

does anybody know some more about this mod??

Patches makes sense, but unless you're creating "units to be shown in cinematics at formation in base" then I can't see Russian airborne troops not wearing caps or helmets in the field instead of the blue beret, however signature and even in 2035. :p

does anybody know some more about this mod??

There was a pic something similar in somebody's sig earlier today, but I think they removed it.

Maybe you're not meant to know too much about it yet ;)

A digital watch of some sort? Suunto, G-shock; something modern with a light on feature.

And with that a dive watch for depth and air left in tank etc for Divers.

Small cosmetic addon for immersion.