max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I think most of these things are out of the scope of what can be done with a mod. We can't really affect engine changes.

Would it be possible to create a grab and throw mod? e.g. grab a soldier and throw him? would work maybe with physx ...

I'm not sure physx would be necessary, and I'm not sure if you can apply physx to a living character. I think it would certain be possible to set a character's velocity, but to apply a physical simulation to another character's animation is not possible. Also, I'm not sure we have the tools necessary to create animations.

I have added a feature request for a visual enhancement. The request would put a blur on characters lower extremities at a distance greater than 300 meters to simulate grass. Also have it render grass at the far end when aiming through a scope. Vote it up if you would like this feature.

This is a request for addons, not for game changes. Post in the right forum and right thread. It's not just a good idea, it's the rules.

In my opionion if you are kneeling and want to change the way you are facing you should have to get up and crouch, then kneel again to the direction you want.

Just a thought. Not sure whether a change to this should be a mod, or an actual design change.

I don't think you can actually limit how a character can rotate with a mod.

An idea I have is a map editor similar to far cry 3. Visitor is too hard for a lot of us. Atleast until someone will finally release a video tutorial, complete step by step instructions.

I think this is more of a tools development thing and not a mod thing. You can't edit an island from within the game while it's running.

I really miss the sound echo... the sound engine itself is just poor. :/

There is a sound mod for arma 2 that adds some kind of echos through scripting but we can't really make changes to the sound engine itself.

There is a sound mod for arma 2 that adds some kind of echos through scripting but we can't really make changes to the sound engine itself.

You mean JSRS? That's the mod I used all the time, but currently there is no kind of mod like that for Alpha. It's just alpha, so... It'd be cooler if the devs would implement echo, because if you use other mods that use sound, they'd be affected, too.

You mean JSRS? That's the mod I used all the time, but currently there is no kind of mod like that for Alpha. It's just alpha, so... It'd be cooler if the devs would implement echo, because if you use other mods that use sound, they'd be affected, too.

JSRS may do it now, but I was thinking of a different mod that did only echos. If you want to request sound engines changes, please use the feedback tracker.

The ECH in-game looks like it's based off of Revision Military's Batlskin Cobra Helmet. Although there's an actual ECH in the works by the US that looks like an ACH.

I do know that Binkowski's working on a headgear pack that has an ACH. Not sure when he's releasing it, though.

I always wanted to play Command & Conquer in a FPS. Game (C&C Red Alert2)

Is it possible to make this ?

It would be fun to fight over ore deposits and oil Fields for control, and manually harvesting.

Building structures that have purpose. EX war factory, submarine factory. barracks, armory.

I do know that Binkowski's working on a headgear pack that has an ACH. Not sure when he's releasing it, though.

thanks man :) do you have a link to the head pack thread?

Hey guys.

I am searching for the mod/addon which i believe i ve seen somewhere here but cant find it. That mod brings a display (like a Tv or pc one) to the game into which you can put (script) your own stuff (pictures, videos, maps) so you can transmit it like a PowerPoint presentation. Transmition is initialized by script, players can turn it off/on or pause whenever they need. This thing is useful for making quick briefings in battlefields before missions.

Can anyone help me?

If no one has started/created the MP5k PDW yet, that would definitively be a nice addition to the game for independent/civilian players. Maybe a cco sight for it as well.

If no one has started/created the MP5k PDW yet, that would definitively be a nice addition to the game for independent/civilian players. Maybe a cco sight for it as well.
There's already one for the FFAA 6.0 Spanish Army Mod as shown
with a holographic sight and sound suppressor.

Hello,

I help run a website called TCC or Tactical Clan Competition. It is a league website that primarily has ran competition leagues for the Call of Duty series. But I would like to expand our league offering and was wondering if any of the community modders would be willing to help me by making a competition mod for our league. I am not sure what the best approach would be within Arma, but I was thinking it would be nice to start with something similar or as close to COD's search and destroy game mode. That is the game mode the league matches use and would be the easiest transition for a lot of teams. I have a lot of thoughts on this and would like to talk to anyone who is interested in making this mod. I really think this could also be a semi popular public game mode if done right as well.

I have searched and really could not find anything similar to what I am looking for. If anyone knows of something they think I should take a look at, please post a reply.

So if any of the community modders and willing to help me out and take on a project, I would like to talk to you. You can send me a private message on these forums or email me, tccleague AT tccleague DOT com

Thanks,

Ski

What about a Max Mad or Waterwold style mod?

kind of day Z, or wasteland on a big apocalyptic island/s, with plenty of home-made armored vehicles, buggies, boats, limited ammo, weapons, food, clean water supplies, etc and different clans or tribes? (or to play solo)

that would be awesome ;)

Is there anything like this being done would'nt mind one in game

Bowman is at least a planned part of my Brit infantry mod, obviously it's all time dependant but still...

I hope someone will at some point in the near future experiment with PIP rendering for scopes. I really wonder if it's possible.

there is an oil rig mod for arma 2. you can try and contact the maker to ask if he can port it over to arma 3.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16109

I know a guy here who is working on an oil rig it has an awesome concept too looking forward to seeing it on the forum :D

I'm requesting a South korean xk2 black panther tank in a green pattern like this one below

xk2_black_panther_tank_by_fallenenjel-d3e2w63.png

I could help with configuration

Ahh okay, Thanks.
Not sure if the MP5K PDW from FFAA 6.0 will be released separately and available for the Civilian characters or whether one will need FFAA 6.0, but at least it exists in a seemingly functional state.

Hello,

I help run a website called TCC or Tactical Clan Competition. It is a league website that primarily has ran competition leagues for the Call of Duty series. But I would like to expand our league offering and was wondering if any of the community modders would be willing to help me by making a competition mod for our league. I am not sure what the best approach would be within Arma, but I was thinking it would be nice to start with something similar or as close to COD's search and destroy game mode. That is the game mode the league matches use and would be the easiest transition for a lot of teams. I have a lot of thoughts on this and would like to talk to anyone who is interested in making this mod. I really think this could also be a semi popular public game mode if done right as well.

I have searched and really could not find anything similar to what I am looking for. If anyone knows of something they think I should take a look at, please post a reply.

So if any of the community modders and willing to help me out and take on a project, I would like to talk to you. You can send me a private message on these forums or email me, tccleague AT tccleague DOT com

Thanks,

Ski

Anyone, Help, Please, Pretty Please :)