Jump to content
DnA

Contact Expansion Asset Feedback

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, soceris said:

 

Might be just the civilians outfits not the rebel stuff.

the black gorka is in looters faction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zukov said:

the black gorka is in looters faction

 

Maybe? We we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looters are split into criminals and looter iirc, criminals have the new outfits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that the LDF crew helmet is not in the editor in the prop>equipment>helmets section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is fu ing aliens 😄 can't wait jesus christ! I start suspicion there is no aliens just few scripts saying something what if... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, XOSPECTRE said:

Where is fu ing aliens 😄 can't wait jesus christ! I start suspicion there is no aliens just few scripts saying something what if... 

Inb4 it was all a CSAT hoax to stop NATO/LDF military exercise to help Russia feel better. Now... where's my tinfoil hat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XOSPECTRE said:

Where is fu ing aliens 😄 can't wait jesus christ! I start suspicion there is no aliens just few scripts saying something what if... 

 

BI has said they don't release updates on Fridays, so one would think if the campaign is going to be released on dev, it will be Monday, or not at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ISparkle said:

Inb4 it was all a CSAT hoax to stop NATO/LDF military exercise to help Russia feel better. Now... where's my tinfoil hat...

It would be disturbing if the alien ship is a completely functional out-of-this-world aircraft.... but with Farsi instrument language... CSAT even more advanced then we thought.. Also cool would be a cloning room onboard with a kind of morphed suffering CSAT soldier, because CSAT is trying to turn themselves into aliens. The disfigured soldier would continuously whisper 'kill me'..

 

Could you please add this in BI?, we still have a couple of days, I don't think it is much work, the community needs this. Please also with sand/jungle/urban texture for the disfigured CSAT clone soldier.

Edited by joostsidy
;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joostsidy said:

It would be disturbing if the alien ship is a completely functional out-of-this-world aircraft.... but with Farsi instrument language... CSAT even more advanced then we thought.. Also cool would be a cloning room onboard with a kind of morphed suffering CSAT soldier, because CSAT is trying to turn themselves into aliens. The disfigured soldier would continuously whisper 'kill me'..

 

Could you please add this in BI?, we still have a couple of days, I don't think it is much work, the community needs this. Please also with sand/jungle/urban texture for the disfigured CSAT clone soldier.

2

I want whatever he's having.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's make arma 3 eve online now! Caldari state rejoice! We can defeat galente federation tru the CSAT... t3 cruiser vs liberty.. But I think I'm out of topic 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what was said about mushrooms earlier was absolutely spot on.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joostsidy said:

It would be disturbing if the alien ship is a completely functional out-of-this-world aircraft.... but with Farsi instrument language... CSAT even more advanced then we thought.. Also cool would be a cloning room onboard with a kind of morphed suffering CSAT soldier, because CSAT is trying to turn themselves into aliens. The disfigured soldier would continuously whisper 'kill me'..

 

Could you please add this in BI?, we still have a couple of days, I don't think it is much work, the community needs this. Please also with sand/jungle/urban texture for the disfigured CSAT clone soldier.

Oh no, you will have Viper Team on your door for exposing top secret of CSAT!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ISparkle said:

Oh no, you will have Viper Team on your door for exposing top secret of CSAT!

Unless he's wearing the tinfoil hat, of course.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you add a special attribute to be able to make our own news releases? like you made for leaflets

Spoiler

RE0DDcg.jpgzzh6Daw.jpgwd7VNok.jpgcRjudSr.jpg

 

Also what about the rest of the content from eden objects mod?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/188723-eden-objects/

I'd really like to see all of that as vanilla content(especially cupboard,uav terminal and bunk beds)

plz 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, stburr91 said:

I noticed that the LDF crew helmet is not in the editor in the prop>equipment>helmets section.

Look again under Equipment - Hats - Crew Helmet [LDF] / (soft) / Heli...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the devs hate the green color
Radio Backpack all camouflages for any faction , black version too (there is no one faction in black) but not in simple green
The CSAT fast vehicles in black but not in green

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orthodox Church Large - every time when placed in editor asking for a texture:
 

Spoiler

 

zOFf0aw.jpg

 

 

 

 

Missing textures for uniforms assets
 . Farmer Outfit
 . Recon Fatigues (Woodland)
and there is a issue with shadows on all bipods not just new ones. Shadows are present only at bottom parts of legs.
 

Spoiler

 

dGAlJhB.jpg

 

 

 


I notice wird shadows on this device, when placed on a side - probably affected by glass part.
 

Spoiler

 

0Q3ESKP.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Tablets. I can't make those to display textures on screen all other screens are fine.

 

@zukov

Green is present in so many variants that I think no one is able to follow. Look at Promet rifles green, olive green on attachments like some bipods and some optics - all are different colors. I'm fine with that.

 

Little suggestion, I hope not to late:

Looters faction witch include: Criminals, Hunters and Looters - I would suggest to change Looters to Robbers, so we have a group Looters build from Criminals, Hunters and Robbers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finally downloaded the dev branch, and looked at the config viewer and the stats of the new promet.

For the value initspeed, the rifles have some value starting with -1. Like -1.05 or -1.125.

This is strang because other rifles have the muzzle velocity in m/s, such as 920 for the MXM, 940 for the CMR, 880 for the MXSW.

So when it is a negative number, is it instead used as a multiplier of the base velocity of the magazine?

Does this mean that the standard Promet has a muzzle velocity of 840 m/s, and the marksman variant has a muzzle velocity of 900 m/s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ex3B said:

So I finally downloaded the dev branch, and looked at the config viewer and the stats of the new promet.

For the value initspeed, the rifles have some value starting with -1. Like -1.05 or -1.125.

This is strang because other rifles have the muzzle velocity in m/s, such as 920 for the MXM, 940 for the CMR, 880 for the MXSW.

So when it is a negative number, is it instead used as a multiplier of the base velocity of the magazine?

Does this mean that the standard Promet has a muzzle velocity of 840 m/s, and the marksman variant has a muzzle velocity of 900 m/s?

Yeah, you got it. Exactly that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Promet sound issue or echo sound issue, when shooting from under barrel mounted shotgun . Sometimes is present, sometimes not. Is one or 2-3 in a row, that's why I think is echo related:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that the FV-720 Odyniec configs are not quite right. It feels like you are driving it on ice, it slides sideways too much. I tested the FV-720 Mora, and it does not have the same issue, the two clearly drive differently. 

 

Anyone else notice this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 4:03 AM, Glow said:

pt8QoXi.jpg

You don't need new HEMTTs for those, old looks better imo.

 

 

I just made these, I think they look better because they are much more in the proper scale. It's not perfect,  but I think these looks pretty good, and are fully functional. 

 

I put this into the missile launcher/radar's init.

 

[this, truck1] call BIS_fnc_attachToRelative;

this setObjectTexture [0, ""]; 

 

[this, truck2] call BIS_fnc_attachToRelative;

this setObjectTexture [0, ""]; 

 

7aneA3r.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stburr91 said:

It's not perfect,  but I think these looks pretty good, and are fully functional.  

 

It's super perfect !!

Very nice stburr91 !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 1:11 AM, stburr91 said:

 

 

I just made these, I think they look better because they are much more in the proper scale. It's not perfect,  but I think these looks pretty good, and are fully functional. 

 

I put this into the missile launcher/radar's init.

 

[this, truck1] call BIS_fnc_attachToRelative;

this setObjectTexture [0, ""]; 

 

[this, truck2] call BIS_fnc_attachToRelative;

this setObjectTexture [0, ""]; 

 

 

 

I had many issues with the radar not seeing anything if placed to low "into" the vehicle. Since the actual radar emitting source seems to be pretty low on the model. (Maybe BI fixes it and places it at the actual panel?)

Also are these destructable? I had issues to destroy the radar/launcher using demo charges. Rockets seem to work fine though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that there are other, more serious issues now to deal with.

Some more about Edie:

 

Once Edie is on a side, the wheels have no movement animation but movement sounds can be easily heard.

 

Edie's camera can't make yaw moves while Edie is flipped on a side but arm is operational.

 

There is a weird push forward move, when driving slowly forward. Slow forward - stop and Edie do one extra move forward before that stop. Not sure is it intended. Very annoying.

 

There is a lack of some smart arm movement for Edie to recover. If he's arm could move a little bit further back, he would unflip easily (PgUp/PgDwn range). It probably intended by

design.

 

Would be nice to have slow and fast keys working with side turning keys (Ctrl+turn left/right), (shift+turn left/right). Without that steering is annoying (by design for gameplay?) , when driving slow, you have to stop before every turn.

 

Edie can destroy tents to easily, like any other heavy vehicle.

 

Camera can't reach / look in to new containers from up. Lack of range. Can't look from up to down in close to 90^ angles. Annoing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×