Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- NO DISCUSSION

Modding and Tools | Eden Editor

I would like an ability to save and create selections within Eden that can be saved on file, shared, exported and imported into missions via the Eden editor as Schematics.  This would allow players to save their own creations such as Outposts, Camps, Bases, Bunkers, Buildings and Compounds, to place in other missions they make.  This could also be improved with the ability to share these schematics with other players on the forums or workshops and lead to a creative and diverse sharing of creations within the Arma 3 community.

Edit: This idea is based on the Zeus ability to place a group selection of "EMPTY" items in the form of roadblocks, fighting positions and FOBs.  It would be much similar, only the process of creating such selections should be streamlined and not require any mods to save, share and add to missions.

~ Valtros

MV-22, (if " Tanoa " is how i guies * 1.2 | > " Altis " size and even if not ) ).

Tiltrotor aircraft i meant.

Please make server's name saving after changing (or some presets (maybe: menu))

(if always recreating server after some changes, every time paste|write same name is very sad).

Items - Map , whiteboard with map  of current island (Displaying current map what ever "island" it is) (its definitely possible).

Somewhere already is, but +1:

Big deficiency of "arsenal" is unability to see | add all items in | to "containers", hope it will be fixed.

Hope after "Apex" B.I. will look in ai commanding.

Basically whats missing:

1|'never fire',

1|'fly height',

1|'"loiter" (flying)',

1|land,

'unit|s to new | other group',

'unit | group to your group',

|1 for groups too|,

Waypoint's types.

Commanding system (Example (kind of): GAIA).

Stopping game with moving it to eden (getting in the editor game stopped at the moment).

Improve UAVs's cameras stabilizing, remove shaking, moving with UAV's movements.

So i am someone who makes lots of arsenal Loadouts and i am at/past the point that its hard to find some of my loadouts

so what i would love to see is Folders (in loading and saving) in the arsenal that you can make and name and the abbilty to move to loadouts around (in loading and saving)

that would help alot whit overseening my loadouts

Since I do  Missions I would like to keep the functionality of the 2D editor it makes it easier ( So far) to plan and use to place patrol paths and the like as well as scripting. 

Also on a second note I would like it if you guys optimized the game even a little more slightly for low end PC's Not every one is running a 500 $ + Rig.

Please and Thank you :)

`'`` 

Stopping game with moving it to eden (getting in the editor game stopped at the moment).

Mean objects, their positions and '"attributes"', cargo, .. porting to eden, but the mission itself reseting.

(for: dynamical |, global campings, special gamemodes)

Pilot or driver controlled turrets +1

This is a real life thing guys. I see time and again this goes ignored. There's a legit demand for this, and the benefits far outweigh the negative effects.

Vehicle suspension IK or faux IK +1

vehicle skeletons have been used in game engines since UT2004; that's 12 years to date. This would allow suspension arms to constantly adjust their rotation and give the illusion they are guiding the wheel up and down. If implemented, there should be upper and lower arm consideration. Better yet: allow any part of the vehicle the ability to aim at any other part while fixed on its axis.

Good enough as it is, if only you could optimize the engine so it uses the video card much more than the CPU.

eventhandler on animation Phase change. 

And maybe a rework of the cfgFunctions compile function.

functions_f\initFunctions.sqf

Currently it only goes down the class three for 3 layers.

Atleast as far as i understand the code, but i looked twice, so i'm pretty sure that its the case.

Example:

cfgFunctions {
class 1{
class 2{
class 3{ // will stopp here
class 4{ // this function should not be be read and compiled.

I addmit that this is not critical and i don't even know why i should structure it deeper then 3 classes  but please ?  Recursion ? Anyone ?

RscMapControl to GUI editor, ability to load , insert as classes "controls" in GUI editor.

I already told about, now found kind of how it will looks like in the games time, request is -
SUP Upgraded AAV-7A1

Command to remove item from cargo of object
like entitykilled missioneventhandler but with handledamage 's abilities (if its possible, please) it would be +++++

Add subfolders/tabs for each mod so there isn't one giant list to scroll through in the virtual arsenal. THANK YOU.

• Like 1

I would like to see a variety of female chacters added. I think it would spice things up.

Ok, so after doing some decent comparisons I have found a suitable aircraft for what I would imagine the Tanoan Air Force Air Force using.

The conclusion being the F-CK-1B

http://img.wp.scn.ru/camms/ar/1068/pics/115_5_a1.jpg

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/9/0/1/1673109.jpg

http://img.blog.163.com/photo/kOQ-tDE0KgmUCj4DA1RbrA==/5402630702984469415.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/ROCAF_AIDC_F-CK-1A_Ching_Kuo_Aoki-2.jpg

http://n2.hk/d/attachments/day_100102/20100102_c75d998594035ddca24eaMNj8mcMl0so.jpg

Now it's not really a dedicated aircraft, but rather a multi-role. It would be a dramatic change in the now standard, which is dominated by CAS specific aircraft.

Specifications

Crew: 1-2

Length: 14.48 m (47 ft 6 in)

Wingspan: 9 m (29 ft 6 in)

Height: 4.42 m (14 ft 6 in)

Wing area: 24.2 m2 (260 sq ft)

Empty weight: 6,500 kg (14,330 lb)

Gross weight: 9,072 kg (20,000 lb)

Max takeoff weight: 9,526 kg (21,001 lb)

Powerplant: 2 × Honeywell/ITEC F125-70 Turbofan, 27 kN (6,100 lbf) thrust each dry, 42.1 kN (9,460 lbf) with afterburner

Performance

Maximum speed: Mach 1.8 (2,205 km/h)[citation needed]

Range: 1,100 km (684 mi; 594 nmi)

Service ceiling: 16,800 m (55,118 ft)

Thrust/weight: 1.01 lbf/lb.

Now of course it doesn't even need to be accurate, after all Arma is a game, and besides, we've had fast jets that didn't actually go as fast as they do IRL.

In short, it's good as long as it functions for gameplay, and looks, feels, and sounds good doing so.

Reason I came up with this particular aircraft for Tanoa? It's an indigenous fighter of a Pacific nation, ROC, and Tanoa is a Pacific island nation. I think it would look darn good with a slightly more greenish blue splinter-ish paint scheme and respective Tanoa Air Force markings.

Bohemia, it'd be cool if you could add a couple of "Stealth" touches to it here and there to make it look a little more badass. =P

• Like 1

Make vehicle weapon proxies visible for other than primaryGunner = 1 turrets. 

Currently only primaryGunner = 1 turret weapon proxies (usually missiles) are visible and though it is not usually relevant in most real life situations, making the proxies visible in all turrets would benefit modding a great deal.

-addendum

Add weapon model animationsources like zeroing, isselected, hasmagazine  etc to vehicles too (would need to be discrete with turrets though). Animations like these can be achieved with scripting, but direct engine sources are always more efficient.

ok. this is probably to late for tanoa-expansion, but perhaps it would fit a dlc after tanoa.

Embraer EMB 314 | super tucano

a modern turboprop, light attack aircraft. perfect for jungle warfare and anti-guerilla missions.

gameplay-wise would be very good for smaller scale missions, where a a10 or similar would be overkill.

http://altocomandomilitar.blogspot.de/2010/05/embraer-emb-314-super-tucano.html

Add control key "nigth vision up" and "night vision down" replaces "night vision" for scopes like nightstalker to ability to switch up and down vision modes. Thank you

Same ability is required in some vehicles that has thermal and night vision, tiger, tairan etc

• Like 1

As a group leader when you pull up the map you will see your units displayed by blue dots on the map and units listed in the lower left in boxes in order 1-n. Both these should be selectable with the mouse. Clicking on a blue dot or clicking the unit's status box should toggle selection for making issuing commands easier. Optionally it would be nice to be able to select a set of units by drawing a selection box around an area to quickly select multiple units.

hi all !
i really, really, really wish the ACE3 mod was integrated in vanilla (standard, default)  ARMA-3 !
every feature in ACE3 is a MUST for a game like ARMA-3 !

thanks, bye !

• Like 2

The ability to create compositions for Zeus(kinda like how EDEN has them.)

• Like 3

AIMING DEADZONE TOGGLING

The ability to toggle between a user set aiming deadzone level and back to no aiming deadzone.

• Like 1