Guys, how do you feel about incorporating other mods in RHS? For example, we already have wonderful John Spartan's F/A-18, a good Su-35 model (cockpit needs a bit of love though) and Firewill's F-16C. The models and basic configs could be just included to RHS Escalation after slight modification. First, it would save your time, and second, it's easier for MP servers to manage one mod instead of 5-6 ;)

One more thing, do you plan to add 1-missile magazines for air weapons? It'd allow a lot more different loadout compositions!

Is it an intended behavior to be able to destroy T-80BVK, T-80U, T-72, M2A3 BUSK III (etc....) with one or two OG-7V in the flanks or in the front.

This is what is happening to me.

RHS : escalation 0.3.5

Game in stable branch, no other mods running.

extended armor disabled.

Is it an intended behavior to be able to destroy T-80BVK, T-80U, T-72, M2A3 BUSK III (etc....) with one or two OG-7V in the flanks or in the front.

This is what is happening to me.

RHS : escalation 0.3.5

Game in stable branch, no other mods running.

extended armor disabled.

No, it is not intended, stange, please post a note in our feedback tracker. http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

As for know, Russia have no more than 225-300 T-90 and T-90A tanks, production had been ceased because it is expensive tank for Russian standards, and thus cheap modernization of T-72B tanks to T-72B3 standard was initiated.

That's not entirely correct statement, Damian90. It is true that the idea of buying new modification of T-90 or upgrading existing ones were discarded by Ru MoD, but only because it was decided to switch to Armata platform entirely until 2020, thats why upgrading T-72 to T-72B3 as a temporary solution until arrival of Armata was deemed more cost effective. As I know, right now the majority of T-72 in Central & South Military Districts were upgraded to T-72B3. The first of Armata tanks will arrive into service this year for evaluation. The same situation is with both BTR and BMP which will be replaced by Bumerang and Kurganets-25 platforms (that's why Ru MoD will not buy any BTR-90 or BMP-3(4)).

Before talking about the speed of rearmament program of RuAF and its funding, you have to take into consideration the simple fact that starting from the end of 2011 it is supervised on the highest level in Russian government and by the President, so MoD finally got much needed attention and budget's money. It's seems that even planed shortcuts of budget spendings in 2015-2016, due to ongoing financial crisis, will not touch spendings, planed for military reform.

I'm wondering if you have thought of this yourself, and if you would configure them differently should you release something like MATV or JLTV down the line?

A really valid point. We will definitely take it into account whenever we release any kind of MRAP. :)

Tack så mycket!

That's not entirely correct statement, Damian90. It is true that the idea of buying new modification of T-90 or upgrading existing ones were discarded by Ru MoD, but only because it was decided to switch to Armata platform entirely until 2020, thats why upgrading T-72 to T-72B3 as a temporary solution until arrival of Armata was deemed more cost effective. As I know, right now the majority of T-72 in Central & South Military Districts were upgraded to T-72B3. The first of Armata tanks will arrive into service this year for evaluation. The same situation is with both BTR and BMP which will be replaced by Bumerang and Kurganets-25 platforms (that's why Ru MoD will not buy any BTR-90 or BMP-3(4)).

Before talking about the speed of rearmament program of RuAF and its funding, you have to take into consideration the simple fact that starting from the end of 2011 it is supervised on the highest level in Russian government and by the President, so MoD finally got much needed attention and budget's money. It's seems that even planed shortcuts of budget spendings in 2015-2016, due to ongoing financial crisis, will not touch spendings, planed for military reform.

Don't be surprised if "Armata" will be cancelled or postponed due to economic cirsis in Russia.

In fact sooner we might see Leopard 3 and new US main battle tank in service, if Russian economic crisis will continue.

I hope I got the right thread. I reported a bug about ACRE2 not handling direct speech near vehicles: "* When in vehicles/air, direct speech doesn't always sound right - Sometimes a closed vehicle sounds opened, sometimes people inside a vehicle can't hear anyone outside or communicate with them (Most notably the RHS Humvee)"

NouberNou replied with:

This is all 100% dependent on mod makers following current Arma 3 standards for configuration. The vehicle system uses Arma 3 sound system defines to figure out if you can hear outside a vehicle or not. Some vehicles though do need special configuration, but that is almost always for inter-vehicle communications (compartment to compartment).

I guess you guys have to check each and every single seat of every vehicle if you want the mod to be fully compatible with ACRE/TFAR

Phased out nearly a decade ago.

Still would be useful given the fact Flora was introduced 1998, meaning that any war with the US up until 2005 (7 years into flora usage) would see those camos in use, because we have flora ATM, but are constricted to a 2005-2010 period to keep to realism.

to the RHS devs: when u are finished with RHS escalation, do you plan to make another army ? like RHS: China or RHS: Asia which adds Chinese and North Korean army or any other army ?

to the RHS devs: when u are finished with RHS escalation, do you plan to make another army ? like RHS: China or RHS: Asia which adds Chinese and North Korean army or any other army ?

I'm afraid there's still a lot of work to do in the US & RU side, we are missing a lot of assets.

Tho we would love to add a lot of countries, I think not even working full time 24/7 365 would let us even finish completely the US and the Russian sides in years.

Other RHS Armys would be pretty nice however everyone should keep in mind the work that goes into it and the RHS Team will most likely be busy with US and RU for at least 2 years if they really want to cover nearly the whole Arsenal...

Anyway, @RHS Team, you did really great work so far.

I'm afraid there's still a lot of work to do in the US & RU side, we are missing a lot of assets.

Tho we would love to add a lot of countries, I think not even working full time 24/7 365 would let us even finish completely the US and the Russian sides in years.

ok thanks but this is still awesome and the community can do new factions with your mod, for example a retexture project which would retexture the russian vehicles to syrian vehicles and use them for the syrian army which ofcourse would require to run your mod.

I finally got around to try the mod. Great looking stuff :)

so sorry for spamming i would just need to ask...so the woodland camo is the definitive one?(for US)

At this moment, our main focus is to finish the most recent equipment, which for the US Army the standard is OCP and UCP (already included).

But at some point in the future, we'll probably add other units that may use the M81 pattern nowadays, and maybe even further in time we'll also add the BDU uniform. But nothing confirmed as today.

Hi Super mod Just when i only install the usaf one i get a messages rhsuf_c_heavyweapons requires addon rhs_main ? How do i fix this there is a rhs_main in my folder ?

And is it possible to delete the air units and use the kimmie helicopters instead without errors ?

Thnx Love the mod.

It requires the Russian part as well, USAF isn't standalone.

Hi Super mod Just when i only install the usaf one i get a messages rhsuf_c_heavyweapons requires addon rhs_main ? How do i fix this there is a rhs_main in my folder ?

And is it possible to delete the air units and use the kimmie helicopters instead without errors ?

Thnx Love the mod.

You can't install only USAF as it needs AFRF as requirement. That error is probably for that: rhs_main should be in the Russian pack.

Don't be surprised if "Armata" will be cancelled or postponed due to economic cirsis in Russia.

In fact sooner we might see Leopard 3 and new US main battle tank in service, if Russian economic crisis will continue.

I doubt that this would happen, taking in account the amount of time and money spent on development of armata. Even if Armata would not fit army's requirements fully, the Goverment will probably force its adoption into service because of that. And if the crisis will continue, even more efforts will be put into rearmament program.

Besides, the more cheaper rubble becomes, the more money Russian Goverment get

for budget spendings, as Russia's reserves are kept in USD and Euro.

Thanks to the whole crew of RHS providing us these great assets!

Today we tried the BECTI mission supplied with it and had great fun going with 2 Tanks, 1 BMP-2 and a command vehicle into combat, though we fucked up due to lack of training (we usually play smaller scale warfare;) ). BUT For some reason we didn't get any resources from the cities we captured. What are we doing wrong? The cities we liberated had red flags on the map, yet the flagpole in the village/city had no flag waving around. Is there any additional thing we have to do, like deploy the MHQ or build / destroy sth.? I looked around but found nothing.

I tried another BECTI 0.97 mission and while not doing anything different I managed to get income, but I saw a red circle around the town.

And are there any "automatic" salvage trucks?

I know these questions might aswell belong to the BECTI thread but I am not sure if you did any additional modifications to the mission.

And something else I noticed:

The helmets do not have any armor according to the BIS Armoury. Is that intended or is it due to your own armor system?

We don't know the future, currently we want to finish as much as possible both factions, and then? Who knows! ;)

Especially that some of us are not even the guys creating content, for example I am just tester + research guy that research data about vehicles.

thanks for the info i no to make something like the you guys bin doing her is a lot of work and takes time to do so

Could a compatibility patch be made for JSRS Dragonfyre and RHS Escalation by simply altering configs? I'm not talking about adding unique sounds to each RHS weapon. I simply want to use the default JSRS sounds for 5.56 ammo on the RHS weapons. If this is possible then I might undertake the process.

I doubt that this would happen, taking in account the amount of time and money spent on development of armata. Even if Armata would not fit army's requirements fully, the Goverment will probably force its adoption into service because of that. And if the crisis will continue, even more efforts will be put into rearmament program.

Let me make some things clear. Sorry, it does not work that way. Due to the specifics of import - dependent economics, as the domestic currency gets cheaper, weight average prices on every industrial equipment become higher.

Regarding budget incomes, tax revenues from oil export stay the same, since the oil is still 3510 roubles per barrel. However, other tax revenues will fall following the economic slowdown.

As for reserves, they are never used for military spending since it would be a suicide. These reserves are supposed to support crucial companies and provide resources for Central bank money&currency control. Forcing rearmament program in this kind of crisis will end up in economic collapse, hence Armata, PAK FA and other modern Russian equipment will likely never enter full-scale production, it's just _impossible_. At least not before 2020.

Edited by woore

The same amount of time and money (if not larger) was put in to Object 195 project, and in the same time it was cancelled because it didn't meet requirements (it's FCS was bugged, and main gun have very low service life) and was expensive like hell. "Armata" platform takes many mechanical and general hull design for tank variant from Object 195, but as far as I know, they still have problems with FCS.

In best case scenario, we will have delays in production, and production itself will be in very, very small batches, some guys sitting in the tpic says that up to 2020 no more than ~300 vehicles of all types based on "Armata" platform will be manufactured, if production starts per schedule.

Sorry, but that's grim reality.

And it don't makes me happy either, because "Armata" would probably be a catalyst to push forward Leopard 3 project, and also new US IV generation MBT project, that is scheduled for serious R&D work around 2025-2030.

RHS team,

I cant seem to figure out the RPG-7.Is there a way to range with it?It seems zeroed at 100m but my zeroing key does nothing.

I checked documentation,but am i missing something?Is it just designed this way?