RHS team,

I cant seem to figure out the RPG-7.Is there a way to range with it?It seems zeroed at 100m but my zeroing key does nothing.

I checked documentation,but am i missing something?Is it just designed this way?

I might be wrong, but there was some bug, it is fixed in our internal version probably (didn't tested it yet), I would wait for fix in next version if there is a bug indeed. Or try to use RPG-7 with optical sight, there you just use reticle to properly compensate granade drop.

Love RHS, thanks for your time and energy guys.

I'm curious as to why you've chosen to create your own vehicleClass for men instead of using the default one (the side effect of this is that scripts which filter the config file need to specifically account for RHS)?

I might be wrong, but there was some bug, it is fixed in our internal version probably (didn't tested it yet), I would wait for fix in next version if there is a bug indeed. Or try to use RPG-7 with optical sight, there you just use reticle to properly compensate granade drop.

Yes optical sight dosent fix it.No worries will wait for release(or not,i actually like compensating now,more satisfyting)

Grateful for the scope guys,thanks

RHS team,

I cant seem to figure out the RPG-7.Is there a way to range with it?It seems zeroed at 100m but my zeroing key does nothing.

I checked documentation,but am i missing something?Is it just designed this way?

You mean the iron sight or the PGO-7V3? With the PGO you need to aim with the left, right or central numbers depending on the round you load.

Any chances to see

2С19 Msta-S in RHS?

There are chances, as it's in our wishlist ( as with most US & Russian equipment ). Which means that we would like to have it some time in the future.

I'm sorry if it was mentioned before, but quick search didnt find anything related - Is that a problem because of the porting or its workaround for smth. I dont remember that happening in A2? I mean M-8ts hanging above ground even tho they supposed to be standing?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rex375yfcqw6dyd/2015-01-18_00001.jpg?dl=0

Do you have 0.3.5? This was a problem with Advanced Flight Model and should be fixed in 0.3.5.

You guys should either make some spetzsnaz/OMON units like the ones that Massi has or you should ask Massi if you guys can collaborate and use some of his Spetzsnaz/OMON units in your mod. RHS has a lot of good normal Russian armed forces units but it seems a bit missing in the special forces department for spetzsnaz or gru type units.

You guys should either make some spetzsnaz/OMON units like the ones that Massi has or you should ask Massi if you guys can collaborate and use some of his Spetzsnaz/OMON units in your mod. RHS has a lot of good normal Russian armed forces units but it seems a bit missing in the special forces department for spetzsnaz or gru type units.

Sorry for making this statement.

Edited by Senko

Massis mods aren't that good tbh.

Wow, I'm sorry, but this is flat out useless and disrespectful. I have to ask, who are you and what do you offer?

The facts: Massi has 4 unit packs in the top 7 at Armaholic sorted by hits, including #1. His unit packs might not be the highest quality around, but he covers a nice variety, and the they simply work. They are some of the most comprehensive bug free unit packs around, and work absolutely great with ALiVE. Yea, a slacker for sure, right?

Massis mods aren't that good tbh.

I don't want to start anything but seriously comments like that shouldn't be posted on these forums. As DGeorge85 this shows a lack of respect towards Massi. Shameful! :(

Hey guys,

i have 3 little questions!

1)

Most Russian vehicles (GAZ23301s, URALs, GAZ66s) have extreme problems with going up small gradients. [tested on smd_a3 and most AiA Maps]

I understand that they are supposed to be slower uphill, but this is just to extreme imo.

They slow down to 8-10 km/h, i hope this is not intuitive?

2)

The firerate on the M134s of the UH60 are a little bit low, is this just a mistake?

Normally they should be between 2000 and 4000 rp/m.

3)

Will we see some GAZ23301s or old UAZs with mounted weapons? (like dshkm)

thanks for your time!

PS: Couldn´t find information on the pages before, i´m sorry if this was answered before...

1)

Most Russian vehicles (GAZ23301s, URALs, GAZ66s) have extreme problems with going up small gradients. [tested on smd_a3 and most AiA Maps]

I understand that they are supposed to be slower uphill, but this is just to extreme imo.

They slow down to 8-10 km/h, i hope this is not intuitive?

RedPheonix should answer that, but I suspect it is not our fault but physx, simply because RedPheonix gives vehicles realistic engine power, rpm, gearboxes and such stuff, and this might cause some glitches with current physx system.

2)

The firerate on the M134s of the UH60 are a little bit low, is this just a mistake?

Normally they should be between 2000 and 4000 rp/m.

Might be something that we didn't noticed when other, more noticable and serious bugs were detected and fixed.

3)

Will we see some GAZ23301s or old UAZs with mounted weapons? (like dshkm)

It is on our wishlist, so hopefully yes. Butthe wishlist is long, and we are short on manpower when it comes to people actually creating content, to make all that stuff quickly and with RHS quality in mind.

Also remember that we have official feedback tracker, you can post things like detected bugs.

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

Do you have 0.3.5? This was a problem with Advanced Flight Model and should be fixed in 0.3.5.
We have the same problem with Mi-17 helicopters without AFM. They spawn as one would expect but the moment somebody hops in them they "draw in" their landing gear and appear to be floating. We use AGM though.

Indeed above happens, it doesn't break anything (like wheels under the ground did in 0.3.0). I found it's also not synced, I saw the helicopter normally on the ground while my friend saw it floating.

RedPheonix should answer that, but I suspect it is not our fault but physx, simply because RedPheonix gives vehicles realistic engine power, rpm, gearboxes and such stuff, and this might cause some glitches with current physx system.

Might be something that we didn't noticed when other, more noticable and serious bugs were detected and fixed.

It is on our wishlist, so hopefully yes. But the wishlist is long, and we are short on manpower when it comes to people actually creating content, to make all that stuff quickly and with RHS quality in mind.

Also remember that we have official feedback tracker, you can post things like detected bugs.

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

Thanks for the fast response!

It feels like you try to drive the hill up in the highest gear, maybe a problem there.

But i will open a ticket in your feedback tracker.

RHS Independed Faction does not work with ALiVE it spawns only soldiers with AT's.

Thanks for the fast response!

It feels like you try to drive the hill up in the highest gear, maybe a problem there.

But i will open a ticket in your feedback tracker.

Try to lift up from "W" or whatever your Throttle Key is. The stupid automatic gearbox is sometimes stuck in an higher gear.

Anxiously waiting for the 3000 facebook surprise announcement :cool:

RHS, I noticed few things playing the mod lately:

1. Some textures are a bit noisy, which in my experience happens then you work with compressed dds texture and saves it again. By the noise I mean red pixels mainly, like rust. For example check out PKP and some sights. If you guys have psd or bmp originals of such textures, it could be easily fixed. Examples:

Bad textures:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676761911/EECC97717B7F9BD7DF2ACB1F2B19B719CC6A2048/

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676762680/3171FCE3B352A5B5E491988785E32A34E7B25424/ (also low ply wheel)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676762314/0835612943B3B69335EE298C07EAE9E0E89C88BF/ (rather low res texture, a lot of noise, IMO the only way to fix it is to redraw it from scratch)

Good textures:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676762059/2A19C355DF0D715F8DC734A767B07C7786D2830A/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676762168/3C3EAF2ACEA99E5E180BF0BA95F8CCD963468607/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676762548/D8950EC74DFF1C45C56B3C17D8E8E77167DF601C/

2. Grey camo on Russian aircrafts differ significantly - ka-52, su-25 have better grey color, with a bit of blue, mi-24s are light grey, while mi-8 have dirty grey and ka-60 having dark grey. Can this be fixed? If you don't have time for this but have original textures in psd or bmp I can fix them for you.

Example:

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26227796676761774/BDF538F720B0FD8E345C66BC886BCC79702FB47C/

Edited by megazogg

Tried to get a Russian chopper to work with the Alive player support- transport module but no luck using the provided class names on the website. Got it to work fine with vanilla and massi heli. Tried adding O_ to it also.

It's because most of those things with bad textures are ports from A2.

Trust me, nobody really cares about such minor visual details. We simply want more top-notch functional content without too many dependencies ;)