guys please help i want to assign costume texture via hiddenSelectionsTextures to one of RHS T-72s for a privet use mod but in game they show up in original texture , here is the code

class rhs_t72ba_tv;

class pk_f_armr_T72ba: rhs_t72ba_tv

{

_generalMacro="rhs_t72ba_tv";

scope=2;

side=2;

faction="peacekeep_f";

displayName="T-72B";

author="cholo";

vehicleClass="pk_f_armor";

hiddenSelections[]=

{

"camo",

"camo1"

};

hiddenSelectionsTextures[]=

{

"pk_f\Data\pk_f_t72b_01_co.paa",

"pk_f\Data\pk_f_t72b_02_co.paa"

};

typicalCargo[]=

{

"pk_f_inf_armr_crew"

};

crew="pk_f_inf_armr_crew";

};

Thanks for your awesome project!

Do you guys plan to give the Russians desert camo uniforms and vehicles, too later?

guys please help i want to assign costume texture via hiddenSelectionsTextures to one of RHS T-72s for a privet use mod but in game they show up in original texture , here is the code

class rhs_t72ba_tv;

class pk_f_armr_T72ba: rhs_t72ba_tv

{

_generalMacro="rhs_t72ba_tv";

scope=2;

side=2;

faction="peacekeep_f";

displayName="T-72B";

author="cholo";

vehicleClass="pk_f_armor";

hiddenSelections[]=

{

"camo",

"camo1"

};

hiddenSelectionsTextures[]=

{

"pk_f\Data\pk_f_t72b_01_co.paa",

"pk_f\Data\pk_f_t72b_02_co.paa"

};

typicalCargo[]=

{

"pk_f_inf_armr_crew"

};

crew="pk_f_inf_armr_crew";

};

Afaik there are no hiddenselections assigned for the T72.

The T80U doesn't have thermal sights is that right?

It's correct, the early T-80U does not have thermal sights ( well the commander version does, but it's not depicted in our mod ), but the latest modifications of the T-80U do.

Check this page.

Actually the latest upgrades to T-80U tanks are also not very numerous, so not many tanks were upgraded.

Eventually we would need to look in to sources and see how many were upgraded and what proper designation code received. And still sources might not be specific about that. Hard to say.

RHS T-80U represents 1985-1989/90 standard.

This source is very poor. Such thing as T-80UM2 "Black Eagle" never existed as a real designation code, the vehicle called "Black Eagle" in reality was designated as Object 640 and was designed by KBTM design bureau as proposal for next generation tank, but was discared a long with Object 299 designed by "Spetsmash" design bureau in favor of UKBTM Object 195.

As for IR sight, IR sight does not means thermal, it means infrared night vision, which can't be modeled in ArmA3 engine and thus as a placeholder we use passive night vision. Actually IR night vision works similiar to passive night vision, but can be amplified by use of L2G IR search light.

Ok thanks. I'm pretty sure i hit the N button and it had no night sight. As far as I could tell only the late T72 model had anything other than a plain sight. I'll go back and have a look :/

I know the difference in the different sighting methods by the way I'm ex BAF 7th Armoured Brigade Infantry ;)

EDIT: Went back into Editor>Review and tried to get the NS working on a T80 with no joy... I'm obviously being an idiot. Any ideas? I checked my key bindings.

Edited by markh7991

EDIT: Went back into Editor>Review and tried to get the NS working on a T80 with no joy... I'm obviously being an idiot. Any ideas? I checked my key bindings.

You may want to check our documentation on the tank ( specifically the "Fire Control System" ) :)

Ok thanks. I'm pretty sure i hit the N button and it had no night sight. As far as I could tell only the late T72 model had anything other than a plain sight. I'll go back and have a look :/

I know the difference in the different sighting methods by the way I'm ex BAF 7th Armoured Brigade Infantry ;)

[Num+] key cycles through the different sight channels the gunner has

Edit: MistyRonin is a Ronin for a reason lol

Ah, holy shit. I obviously forgot the mouse button has a scroll when when i went on that page *face palm*

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

How do i change the key bindings? I dont have a NUM pad :rolleyes:

Never mind, misunderstood the post. :P

Edited by Damian90

Check options, should be something like "Optics Zoom" or something like that.

Oh dear, I thought I checked that, obviously not properly.

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. Sorry and thank you.

Afaik there are no hiddenselections assigned for the T72.

thanks for the answer , does that mean i can't use custom textures on you're tanks?

Were humvees fixed? (glass made houses transparent, like x-ray vision).

Were humvees fixed? (glass made houses transparent, like x-ray vision).

Checking now, I'll get back with you shortly.

Edit: Yes, it's been fixed.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536260454460732866/1850CEE6A528B18F9E99BFD8542BF93609B4107B/

Same for when you are inside of the vehicle.

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

thanks for the answer , does that mean i can't use custom textures on you're tanks?

That's correct.

Edited by Wilco

Actually the latest upgrades to T-80U tanks are also not very numerous, so not many tanks were upgraded.

Eventually we would need to look in to sources and see how many were upgraded and what proper designation code received. And still sources might not be specific about that. Hard to say.

AFAIK 4th Guards Tank Division receiving T-80UE-1 and replacing "L-4" IR searchlight on T-80U with PL-1 in 2014.

Edited by Bydax

@Damian90 do you got any news for me regarding the tail lights on the M2 IFV?

Thanks

AFAIK 4th Guards Tank Division receiving T-80UE-1 and replacing "L-4" IR searchlight on T-80U with PL-1 in 2014.

Thanks for info's.

@Damian90 do you got any news for me regarding the tail lights on the M2 IFV?

Reyhard talked about that with me, I think he will fix this before next release, but there are currently more important things to fix or to be made.

I have this one bug and it does only with your helicopters.

I place two pilots, empty Mi24/Mi18 and squad. Pilot and squad leader are controllable.

I command my second pilot to board a heli and I board it with him. So far it's alright.

But when I switch to squad leader, pilot give right after that command to get off the heli. Same with my squad. I board the heli, switch to pilots and my whole team (except team leader) exits the heli.

What's going on? It works fine with ground vehicles or vanilla helicopters.

Found it first with ACR mod, then switched off addons to see where's the problem. RHS helicopeters seems to be it.

When we will see the T-90, BMP-3, and last MI-24/MI-28 version ? Because USA have already M1A2 Abrams TUSK III and AH-64 Apache in your mod, so why Russian have a Cold War equipement ?

It's a fantastic mod, but it's rather disturbing to see Russians so badly equipped in your Mod, there is even no 9K22 Tunguska, while the USA have the last M2A3 Bradley and his AA version.

Good luck in any case for your mod, he titanic and livens up most of my scenarios thanks to his high quality!