Im having a problem with the M1A1AIM when i try to spawn it in the editor, it says error No entry 'bin\config.bin.RHS_ExhaustEffectTankGasBack'

Any ideas? i already reinstalled the mod

Im having a problem with the M1A1AIM when i try to spawn it in the editor, it says error No entry 'bin\config.bin.RHS_ExhaustEffectTankGasBack'

Any ideas? i already reinstalled the mod

Do you have both sides, US and Russia? ( The US side requires at this moment the Russian one to work )

Are you using any other mod? And what branch of Arma 3 are you using ( dev or standard )?

Also soon enough we should be making an announcement that will make people who dont like torrents happy :).

For those who wonder... Just keep liking our Facebook page :)

Edited by MistyRonin

Do you have both sides, US and Russia?

Are you using any other mod?

For those who wonder... Just keep liking our Facebook page :)

Nope. just the US forces one.

I have other mods in this modpack, but im on a blank map with nothing else around. just trying to check out the tank. Mod includes Alive, CSE and some other stuff

Nope. just the US forces one.

Unfortunately at this moment, you'll need both sides to make it work.

Hopefully in the future we'll fix it :)

Unfortunately at this moment, you'll need both sides to make it work.

Hopefully in the future we'll fix it :)

alright, got it installed and its working perfect. hopefully in the future it can be made stand alone

hopefully in the future it can be made stand alone

I can assure you that it's on our to-do list, so eventually it should make it :)

Probably sounds like an obvious question - but if I disabled Extended Armour in the server profile for a dedicated server, will it disable it correctly for everybody, or do all players need to set this separately?

quick 1 sadly i couldnt make a feedbackacount and not sure if it has been mentioned the M6A2 AA stinger doesnt lock on have tested alot and cannot get it to work tested with no mods just your sadly no luck http://imgur.com/a/Kqufl

quick 1 sadly i couldnt make a feedbackacount and not sure if it has been mentioned the M6A2 AA stinger doesnt lock on have tested alot and cannot get it to work tested with no mods just your sadly no luck http://imgur.com/a/Kqufl

It's fixed allready, will be avaiable for wider public during next public release. :)

Look Kieranator, we the RHS team members are just a bunch of people than in our free time instead of watching TV, being with our families or play football we work on this mod so everyone can have fun with it.

This mod has existed for a lot of years, with people working on it for thousands of hours, and all of that for free. Just because we enjoy with what we do.

We basically have no obligation with anyone. Our choice is to be open to everyone's thoughts as long as they are expressed politely, but again, we have no obligation to listen not to answer to anyone but ourselves.

I'm really sorry if you feel ignored or that our answers are rude, but as I told you, it's not our job, we don't get paid for it, we do it for fun so we choose what we want to do and how.

Yes and it's really nice of you guys. People have posted in this thread in earnest with long, detailed explanations of their requests, they are requests that would serve the entire community including the developers of the mod. Other users think I was asking that my own question be answered, I was actually defending another user in this thread who I felt was being totally blown off by MistyRonin.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

Gentleman....for now on, if you have any complaints or features for RHS that you either A. Want to see, or B. Have not yet been addressed after five/six replies, then please feel free to PM me.

I am now the PR representative for RHS. Shoot me a quick message and I will do my best to make sure it gets addressed to the modelers/animators/coders/texture artist.

I am an active duty Marine so please give maybe two-three days for a response. I will promise you that I will do my best to take care of what you guys want to see and any issues that have been unresolved.

Respectfully,

Steven AKA Wilco

Thank you very much.

This unfortunately will not be possible as it will be just way too much effort and impossible to maintain. Also I think there are some pbos that are over the limit just by themselves. You have the option to download from Armaholic and Play WithSix btw. Also soon enough we should be making an announcement that will make people who dont like torrents happy :).

I downloaded from Armaholic - as usual it was fast and fault-free. Flawless. Yay, 3 cheers for Foxhound :)

Yes and it's really nice of you guys. People have posted in this thread in earnest with long, detailed explanations of their requests, they are requests that would serve the entire community including the developers of the mod. Other users think I was asking that my own question be answered, I was actually defending another user in this thread who I felt was being totally blown off by MistyRonin.

@Kieranator

Not sure if you realize this but, you are quoting.. and complimenting the same person you are complaining quite strongly and absurdly about... MistyRonin is part of the RHS team so, if your going to complain to him about rhs then compliment the RHS team its not exactly logical...:confused:

Hi, I don't know if this was reported before but i'll say it anyway; the M145 MGO scope is unzeroed and is basically useless (when using it with the M249 PIP & M240B).

To shoot at close target (<100 meters) you have to adjust your aiming between the 700 and 800 meters mark.

See: http://i.imgur.com/ymQonfM.jpg

Anyways, here's how it should work

Hi, I don't know if this was reported before but i'll say it anyway; the M145 MGO scope is unzeroed and is basically useless (when using it with the M249 PIP & M240B).

To shoot at close target (<100 meters) you have to adjust your aiming between the 700 and 800 meters mark.

See: http://i.imgur.com/ymQonfM.jpg

Indeed, the scopes calibration needs some serious tweaks. I'll look into it.

Thank you for your nicely detailed report BTW :)

Indeed, the scopes calibration needs some serious tweaks. I'll look into it.

Thank you for your nicely detailed report BTW :)

That might be a tricky one since the reticle is designed to effectively use hold-under as well as hold-over (some of the aim points are above center). I'd start by setting the default zero at whatever distance on the reticle that is in the center of the view, which looks like it's marked there between 700-800. If the reticle spacing is calibrated correctly for the cartridge that should get everything pretty close. Set up correctly, that will be one extremely handy optic.

If your mod was a time of year it would be Awesomnal.

Many thanks for this amazing Russian content.

Thank you very much for this awesome mod! Escpecially the new reload animations are just great!

So given the fact we now have mountain flora with le Mountain flora body armor, is it a tease of a possible Mountain troop group/Section a le 34th Independent Mountain motor rifles stlye?

EDIT: It was disco flora nvm :P

PS Will you guys add the 67-1m down the line? If not then thats fine, the 6b27 does the same thing, but it's nice to know.

PPS?/PSS? Thanks for all the great work!

Edited by Kaxii

First off, thanks a lot for this mod. Our clan primarily plays with US stuff, but I myself have always had an eye for Russian tech. This is easily one of the best content mods out there for ARMA 3 and is one that really makes the game worth playing.

I do have one request though, I noticed that you have added a couple of weapons in the RHS/CAF compatibility mod, but as Leight's OPFOR pack is becoming more and more of a replacement for CAF, I would love if you could either add the weapons included to the main RHS mod, or make a separate additional weapons pack that does not require CAF. I would really like to be able to use the AKS-74 and AKS-74u as well as the additonal AKM variants without having to include CAF.

@Axelius - you can leave rds_a2port_weapons.pbo from that caf compatibile pack to have those a2 ports avaible in arsenal/game

@DGeorge85 - Unfortunately that didn't make the trick - maybe reticle need adjustment or maybe we will have to do same magic as on PGO7

A BMPT based on the T72 & T80 formats would be really cool.

BMPT that actually had been renamed as BMOP recently, is based only on T-90A tank chassis and T-72 chassis. There were no BMPT/BMOP vehicles based on T-80 tank chassis, and most likely there won't be. The last existing tank design bureau in Russia is UKBTM and last existing manufacturer is UVZ, both responsible for T-72 and T-90 series of vehicles (plus many unknown to the west prototypes). The T-80 series design bureaus and factory plants like LKZ or KBTM and Spetsmash are no longer exist or were purchased and belong right now to UVZ, while the design bureau and factory responsible for T-64 series and T-80UD tank, the KMDB and Malyshev plant, are now belonging to Ukraine.

Ok end of history. ;)

@Axelius - you can leave rds_a2port_weapons.pbo from that caf compatibile pack to have those a2 ports avaible in arsenal/game.

It's really more of a clan wide PWS thing, we're trying to keep it easy and keeping to one repository and no additional downloads, so having it as a separate release would be helpful. I understand if that isn't a priority or anything you feel like going out of your way to do, though.

@DGeorge85 - Unfortunately that didn't make the trick - maybe reticle need adjustment or maybe we will have to do same magic as on PGO7

I guess that was expected. Realistic reticle spacing for cartridge-specific reticles is never going to match up throughout a wide range of distances because the BIS drag model itself is not realistic. In my testing with Advanced Ballistics, I found vanilla drag to hold up to realistic drag pretty well up to a certain distance, but it begins to deviate more and more.