Guys, please make nev vest for us sniper with M2010 and for AT Gunner.

A vest for the AT? With a pocket to fit Javelin missiles? :j:

javelin-weapon-system-missile-fire.jpg

I know the mod was rushed out for MANW.However i have had between 3-5 crashes(straight system lockups) since using RHS.

I cant say its this mods fault for sure,but all signs point to it.Now,i dont mind so much as im sure future updates will fix many things you guys didnt have time to get around to earlier,but for the meantime,so i can play scenarios without fear freezing,could you advise on what other mods may be causing the most conflict with RHS?

For example,mods that add veihicles similar to RHS,(Names) and weapons also that add similar names/weapons that RHS add,would it be a safe bet to remove them,could it help?

I cant narrow down why crashing alot,but on two occasions it happened while changing weapons(your AKs) and changing a scope on the AK.

Any advise would be great,really dont wanna take this mod out

Hmmm, strange, indeed it might be a bug within early version of the mod. Most likely fixed as we do not have any problems with our internal builds of that kind so far, and I also use a lot of different mods.

My advise would be to be patient and wait for next release. Meanwhile you also should test existing released version of the mod with vanilla game only, and then step by step readd other mods and addons.

Hell yeah! Also, a Schwarzenegger unit carrying M134 would be cool, could we have one? Dear Santa, pleeeease!! http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kseniadmitrieva/49489435/15185/15185_original.jpg

Love this new stuff. I do have to be a nag and ask if there's any work being planned or done with a Full-auto rifle for the Americans? I'd love to see an M4A1 mainly because it's the same sounds and animations as the lovely M4's (Thanks to LAxemann for those sounds obviously, and Toadie for the Animations). But an M4A1 for me would be for CQB and full auto, mostly preference. Do you think this will be implemented ever?

Cheers for the top modification for Arma 3, I think of the December Update every morning when I wake up. Thanks

Eh? The M4A1 was part of the October release.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183539-PG-Services-(PMC)&p=2839796&viewfull=1#post2839796 - This seems to be problem with all units which have defined eventHandlers and I think that the problem is with RHS then other mods. I tried this with caf_ag, pomi_pmc and acr_a3 units and with all these units M136 was not disposable. I think that the eventHandler for disposable script is overwriten with these units. Edited by EvroMalarkey

Just new vests (not for AT stuf), for another class.

We need more and more

EvikeTV- Mo' Molle, Mo' Problems (inspired by Epi…:

Curious if you are planning on implementing a 3d version of the ACOG? Much like the RCO/ARCO but with the chevron etc... for those who use them..

Eh? The M4A1 was part of the October release.

Really? I've not seen it yet. If you mean the M4 I've seen that, but I've yet to see a Full auto M4A1? I'm not sure but there's not been any updates since release right? Can it be found through the Virtual Arsenal?

Edit: Silly me, how could I have missed it ._.

Edited by Oksman

Really? I've not seen it yet. If you mean the M4 I've seen that, but I've yet to see a Full auto M4A1? I'm not sure but there's not been any updates since release right? Can it be found through the Virtual Arsenal?

Edit: Silly me, how could I have missed it ._.

lol yes, I just used fully auto M4A1s then. Infantry arent equipped with them by default so they do go by unnoticed.

btw what are the classnames of M320 equipped M4A1s and M4s? I used the ones from the wiki and they show up as errors. There seems to also be a missing word where it should be rhs_weap_m4a1_m320 on the wiki it's rhs_m4a1_m320. Still not showing me an M320 equipped M4A1.

I usually just go to the arsenal to get weapon names. That way you can already get a look of what weapon you'll be getting, and even a good idea whether the loadout would fit in the vest or not.

btw what are the classnames of M320 equipped M4A1s and M4s? I used the ones from the wiki and they show up as errors. There seems to also be a missing word where it should be rhs_weap_m4a1_m320 on the wiki it's rhs_m4a1_m320. Still not showing me an M320 equipped M4A1.

The M4A1 with M320 classname is "rhs_m4a1_m320". They should had the word "weap" for consistency with the rest, but at this moment they don't.

I tried the different ones from the wiki and the game showed no errors.

Hello!

Do you have in your plan to integrate M60 Patton for the United States? And the variants of M-113?

It would be brilliant, especially as for the Russians you integrated the old T-72 and BMP-1, I would find that cool to have at the United States, M60 Patton and variants, M-113, and her anti aircraft version, the Vulcan.

In any case your mod is the best mod that I have never seen on ArmA 3, it's almost compulsory to use your mod when I make a mission. I find however the soldiers Russian protected in a rather light way. (They looks badly equipped compared with the American soldiers.)

Hello!

Do you have in your plan to integrate M60 Patton for the United States? And the variants of M-113?

It would be brilliant, especially as for the Russians you integrated the old T-72 and BMP-1, I would find that cool to have at the United States, M60 Patton and variants, M-113, and her anti aircraft version, the Vulcan.

In any case your mod is the best mod that I have never seen on ArmA 3, it's almost compulsory to use your mod when I make a mission. I find however the soldiers Russian protected in a rather light way. (They looks badly equipped compared with the American soldiers.)

The M60 isn't in use anymore, older T-72's are in the mod as Russia keeps older equipment longer and so those tanks still see use.

Hello!

M60 never received officialy honorable name "Patton", it was allways just M60, the last tank that receive name "Patton" was M48. ;) And M-113 never existed, it was allways M113. ;)

We might think about this in future, or perhaps no, currently we want to finish what we have in our plans, and then we will see. ;)

Edited by Damian90

M60 never received officialy honorable name "Patton", it was allways just M60, the last tank that receive name "Patton" was M48. ;) And M-113 never existed, it was allways M113. ;)

We might think about this in future, or perhaps no, currently we want to finish what we have in our planes, and then we will see. ;)

Planes? You said planes? Congratulations, you are the first studio who wants to add planes to this game! F-22 and Su-35, please :p

Edited by woore

Psssssss, I think he ment plans.

I'm afraid so. :p

But hey, the Outstanding Tupolev Tu95 is comming too :yay:

Planes? You said planes? Congratulations, you are the first studio who wants to add planes to this game! F-22 and Su-35, please :p

Oh silly me, no I meant plans, damn typo. :P

Was messing around with the M4's in the Virtual Arsenal and discovered that they do quite a lot of damage against AI wearing any vest but the Russian Federation ones. I'll make a post on the issue tracker with a video about it when I get up tomorrow. Looking forward to the update :)

Just a quick question for you, do you think its possible to implement something like the M777 towed-howitzer into arma 3? Not so much as a request as a query

Just a quick question for you, do you think its possible to implement something like the M777 towed-howitzer into arma 3? Not so much as a request as a query

It is quite possible)

It's possible. The question is if we will decide to add it to our plans.