I'm trying to run this on our dedi server but we get this message and our server won't load our mission. Any ideas?
Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2014/12/04 11:03:24

Current time: 2014/12/20 00:05:23

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.36.128579

Allocator: C:\TCAFiles\Users\carlosR\7488\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.d ll

================================================== ===================

0:05:23 ManagerConfig()

0:05:23 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found

0:05:24 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_LOCK_ABSOLUTE_ELEVATION

EDIT #1: We have tried to run this mod with this mission which only needs 2 mods and I still have the same issue on our dedi server. I'm really, really desperated because we want to try your awesome mod as a team.

who cares about vanilla unrealistic protection values?

Anyone who plays on a server where other mods and vanilla stuff are used as well?....

I think RHS picked the right move not making the stuff unrealistic just to match up with normal game stuff.

This way you can have balanced fights between RHS units, and they arent some sort of super soldiers.

:)Looking forward to that tupolov 95 (or whatever its called).

I think RHS picked the right move not making the stuff unrealistic just to match up with normal game stuff.

This way you can have balanced fights between RHS units, and they arent some sort of super soldiers.

:)Looking forward to that tupolov 95 (or whatever its called).

BAE claims that their IOTV with ceramic plates can withstand 7,62x51 at close distances. Russian manufacturer of Ratnik armor says the same about it. So, it's a good question whether 2 5,56 shots kill realistic or not. It's not 80s already

"close distances" really is a vauge term, honestly for these purposes it means nothing, they would logically give an amount of meteres for that...

And this mod is not representing ratnik armor, remember that some of that russian stuff probably is from the 80s, its stuff developed in the soviet times.

Also this is depdenent on the ballistics of the guns too, and RHS probably chose their ballistics and armor togheter so its "balanced" to some extent. When I have fought RHS units, I dont think they "die too quickly" or something, seems just fine to me.

Woore is correct, the IOTV with the ESAPI plates are capable of withstanding up to 3 rounds of 7.62x51 at a distance of 25m without significant deformation.

After the third shot they tend to turn to powder.

As far as sources go, we tested them while I was in and I did a lot of diggin on the interwebz.

So I am of the agreeance that the vests do need work on making it realistic and capable within the game.

On the russian vests I haven't the slightest

Aside from that, doesn't anybody have a LEA script for stuff we get in AFRF? I would like to namely add uniforms, vests, guns, accessories and so on to LEA, but keep getting config error reports.

Thanks!

I'm gonna do a LEA addon once the update is out.

I'm gonna do a LEA addon once the update is out.

Very good news, thank you. Was there any word on when the update is out? I haven't been around any and 134 pages is quite a lot to go through for one piece of info.

Until then, do you perhaps know of a tutorial on how to write those CfgWeapons.hpp and other Cfgxxx.hpp files? I might just give it a shot myself.

Probably already has been reported, but just in case: Getting this error message when placing helicopters http://i.imgur.com/Rz0xjK5.png

I got this error while combining Leight's opfor units (ISIS etc) with RHS. We removed it temporarily

Am I missing something? It seems that none of the Mi-24's have no fuel. Everything else seems great..!

Am I missing something? It seems that none of the Mi-24's have no fuel. Everything else seems great..!

Known bug and fixed for next release.

Woore is correct, the IOTV with the ESAPI plates are capable of withstanding up to 3 rounds of 7.62x51 at a distance of 25m without significant deformation.

After the third shot they tend to turn to powder.

As far as sources go, we tested them while I was in and I did a lot of diggin on the interwebz.

So I am of the agreeance that the vests do need work on making it realistic and capable within the game.

On the russian vests I haven't the slightest

Yes, that is true.

But, in Arma, until we get some sort of reaction to soldiers being shot (other than the ITS A FLESH WOUND flinch) I think that armor values are pretty good gameplay wise.

Not really as most of us prefer to surprise people and maybe show stuff only that's most likely to be in near releases. As we do this for free and can have real life issues at times and we don't pressure anyone into making things they don't want to make or do but we do have a general plan in what goes in as we like to keep the mod well balanced and everything needs to be quality passed before it goes into release versions. Basically we do what we do in our own time and when we have free time @ RHS ;)

To get a good idea of whats happening follow our facebook page.

I understand. Thank you :)

Curious if you are planning on implementing a 3d version of the ACOG? Much like the RCO/ARCO but with the chevron etc... for those who use them..

I prefer the TMR solution myself :cool: Good feedback and no frustration.

Edited by rzon

AKSU is folded... i.e. crew weapon in any of the BTR's for instance

When IS the next release or even fix? :)

When its done.

Quick question, I downloaded AFRF about a week ago,and I noticed that the VDV doesnt have the "Ультрамариновый набок берет", that is the iconic blue beret they wear. Just wondering if its planned. And yes I am such pain in the back for the sake of details, and I am sorry for that.

Quick question, I downloaded AFRF about a week ago,and I noticed that the VDV doesnt have the "Ультрамариновый набок берет", that is the iconic blue beret they wear. Just wondering if its planned. And yes I am such pain in the back for the sake of details, and I am sorry for that.

Well they are representing those in combat so I doubt they would be wearing the beret apart from a few rare circumstances. But it might be nice for mission making in a FOB etc.

From my knowledge, they use the beret mostly during ceremonies, parades and show's of force, stuff like that. But honestly, they just look a whole lot more high speed while wearing that, so I "witheld" realism there. Not saying that they don't look high speed without it, just that the Marine Corp and Army looks more high speed