(CUP one is ugly, I can tell you that much), but I never heard anything at all about Seahawk or Reaper. 

Please never criticise another mod makers work on someones thread. If you have an issue with a mod, bring that issue up with the maker of it.

• Like 7

I don't think that's criticizing "another mod makers work" given that the model in question is a port from a Bohemia interactive game from 2009. And I don't think "Arma 2 assets look really ugly by 2016 standards" is a controversial statement.

• Like 1

mod conflict

Sooo that's it.Been having the same prob except w/RHS after last patch am now able to use their m67 frag,but unable to use any of CUP's grenades. Thanks for clearing that up.  

Hey guys, I heard (I think) that RHS will soon be added to Steam workshop. Is this the case?

Hey guys, I heard (I think) that RHS will soon be added to Steam workshop. Is this the case?

The next release will be I believe.

Ver. 4.2 will be on the workshop according to RHS

• Like 1

A-10, Cobra and Venom are pre-OA models and they look pretty good. IIRC, Osprey was a bit blurry even in A2 (CUP one is ugly, I can tell you that much), but I never heard anything at all about Seahawk or Reaper. The latter in particular doesn't need a cockpit or anything like that, but it'd be a great addition to the US arsenal. The Raven UAV is nice, but rather awkward to use. It's also a bid odd not to have one of the most infamous US weapons represented. :)

Please never criticise another mod makers work on someones thread. If you have an issue with a mod, bring that issue up with the maker of it.

Or you can one yourself ofcourse...

Should I tell BI to get their Osprey up to date, then? :) Because that model is probably straight from A2 with little, if any, alterations. I only recently reinstalled ArmA2, so I couldn't check the original at the time.

Should I tell BI to get their Osprey up to date, then? :) Because that model is probably straight from A2 with little, if any, alterations. I only recently reinstalled ArmA2, so I couldn't check the original at the time.

Not sure what that has to do with the RHS thread? Please try to stay on topic. Further derailments may result in forum penalties  :blues:

• Like 4

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guy's on the RHS Team for you're great work and all the time you've put into this!

Cheer's

• Like 3

I found something rather interesting while messing around in the Arsenal  Its a T-90/A half painted in CDF camo. The hull and a few panels are missing paint

http://imgur.com/a/IxyuW

Hi, and first of all thanks for all the great work with RHS.

I've been trying to get myself some black HMMWVs. Just totally black is fine.

I've followed the tips found somewhere in this tread for re-texturing, and I've tried many many combinations of things like:

this setVariable ["RHS_Decal_Enabled", false, true];

this setObjectTexture [0,"#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,1)"]; 
this setObjectTexture [1,"#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0,0,0,1)"]; 

this setObjectTexture [0,"#(rgb,256,256,1)color(0,0,0,1)"]; 

No avail. The front/hood of the HMMWV turns black but the rest retains original texture. Also it's only black from very close; if I walk away 50m or so the original texture pops right back (looks like an LOD thing).

Any good soul to point out what I am doing wrong or how to circumvent this?

Thanks!

OK, this may sound like a silly question, but are there any plans to introduce regular Russian infantry? For most of my stuff, I'm using VDV and I'm happy with it, however I recently noticed that there are no "regular" Russian troops in the mod. We have VDV (paratroopers), VMF (naval infantry), RVA (nuclear forces), MSV (interior troops), VPVO (antiaircraft forces), VVS (air force) and TV (tank forces? I don't know what this one stands for, but it only has armor), but no regular ground troops. It seems that the equipment for them is in the mod (such as non-VDV EMR Desert uniforms), so why there's no faction that uses it?

Any good soul to point out what I am doing wrong or how to circumvent this?

Thanks!

The humvee has a ton of hidden selections, so just add more of those while increasing the number. 0 1 2 3 4 etc

OK, this may sound like a silly question, but are there any plans to introduce regular Russian infantry? For most of my stuff, I'm using VDV and I'm happy with it, however I recently noticed that there are no "regular" Russian troops in the mod. We have VDV (paratroopers), VMF (naval infantry), RVA (nuclear forces), MSV (interior troops), VPVO (antiaircraft forces), VVS (air force) and TV (tank forces? I don't know what this one stands for, but it only has armor), but no regular ground troops. It seems that the equipment for them is in the mod (such as non-VDV EMR Desert uniforms), so why there's no faction that uses it?

MSV are the regular motorised infantry.

MVD are probably the interior troops you're thinking of.

• Like 1

This mod could really use some SAM sites. I think it would fit perfectly, and fill a big void in the game.

Just a suggestion. I enjoy RHS regardless.  :wub:

The humvee has a ton of hidden selections, so just add more of those while increasing the number. 0 1 2 3 4 etc

Super, that was it. Thank you very much. 

I had tried going up to 0 - 5 and had seen no change. Now I went all the way from 0 - 15 and it's all black from all distances so thumbs up.

What could it be?

http://i.imgur.com/mxVBnmU.png

Is that what I think it is?

Is that

A Mi-28 Night Hunter?

Edited by R0adki11
don't quote images as per the forum rules!