I've used 6SH112.

Actually current 6SH115 is absolutely the same as 6SH112.Diffirences are so much minor.Eventually it's will be done,for sure.

Actually I was talking about the 6Sh116 already in the mod, I got the numbers confused. :wacko:

Actually I was talking about the 6Sh116 already in the mod, I got the numbers confused. :wacko:

Same as me :P

Anyway same egg,diffirent view.

Off topic requests removed, if you have an addon request please do it in the correct thread which is the "addon request thread". Any further deviation from the topic may result in forum penalties been issued  :SpiningDemon:

• Like 1

I've used 6SH112.

Actually current 6SH115 is absolutely the same as 6SH112.Diffirences are so much minor.Eventually it's will be done,for sure.

1)There was progress on MT-LBs.

2)Creating new models aren't easy,expecially for free.Of cource is we talk about high quality models.Well,current mod have better models,than many AAA-class games,so let's be it.

Seems so...

But in my case - it's not too hard to convert 6x6 to 4x4.

A few low poly model actions,a few manipulations with UV map... and it's done.No need to create completely new textures or high poly model.

There is lots of trucks on such bases 6x6 and 8x8 utility vehicles,but I see 4x4 much important than all others,because it's airdropable,like GAZ-66.

What's stopping you then? ;) it's a LOT harder to convert than you assume, there's new LOD's New Proxies, new axles, it's probably a slightly longer wheelbase into the bargain. 

• Like 2

What's stopping you then? ;) it's a LOT harder to convert than you assume, there's new LOD's New Proxies, new axles, it's probably a slightly longer wheelbase into the bargain. 

It's still all a lot easier than:

-HP modelling

-LP to HP

-Baking maps

-Texturing

Since there is tons addons with very crude models,I can't say it's too hard than things,I listed above.

It's still all a lot easier than:

-HP modelling

-LP to HP

-Baking maps

-Texturing

Since there is tons addons with very crude models,I can't say it's too hard than things,I listed above.

Well, I am sure the RHS team will be glad of your help. You should join them and make the model for them.

• Like 2

Hi Guys

A search of recent M1A2 posts in the RHS thread doesn't seem to discuss what I'm seeing. Anybody willing to try and reproduce I'd really appreciate it.

Take the M1A2SepV2 TUSKII which in Eden I go to the attributes of the tank. At the bottom there are values that can be changed the ammo type and count to be customised. I leave everything as default, that is -1 for all ammo counts and M829A3 APFSDS-T as the ammo type for all slots. I presume this is supposed to give me 36 M829A3 APFSDS-T.

However, the gunner position in scenario indicates:

1. 28 x M829A3 and

2. 8 x MPAT.

Yes it equals 36 shells, but they're not what was indicated in attributes? Maybe I'm wrong about what the default means.

Further, I configure three ammo types in attributes:

1. 26 x M829A3 APFSDS-T

2. 5 x M1069 HE-FRAG

3. 5 x M1028 Canister

If I use ACE Rearm (yes I probably shouldn't bring this into the conversation), ACE wants to reload the tanks with M829A3 and MPAT only, ignoring the original loadout attributes. Believing that ACE technically is only supposed to enhances something like RHS, is there a "thing" going on with the M1A2 and loadout irregularities?

Note: I do have the ACE-RHS compatibility from ACE optionals running.

Hi Guys

A search of recent M1A2 posts in the RHS thread doesn't seem to discuss what I'm seeing. Anybody willing to try and reproduce I'd really appreciate it.

Take the M1A2SepV2 TUSKII which in Eden I go to the attributes of the tank. At the bottom there are values that can be changed the ammo type and count to be customised. I leave everything as default, that is -1 for all ammo counts and M829A3 APFSDS-T as the ammo type for all slots. I presume this is supposed to give me 36 M829A3 APFSDS-T.

However, the gunner position in scenario indicates:

1. 28 x M829A3 and

2. 8 x MPAT.

Yes it equals 36 shells, but they're not what was indicated in attributes? Maybe I'm wrong about what the default means.

Further, I configure three ammo types in attributes:

1. 26 x M829A3 APFSDS-T

2. 5 x M1069 HE-FRAG

3. 5 x M1028 Canister

If I use ACE Rearm (yes I probably shouldn't bring this into the conversation), ACE wants to reload the tanks with M829A3 and MPAT only, ignoring the original loadout attributes. Believing that ACE technically is only supposed to enhances something like RHS, is there a "thing" going on with the M1A2 and loadout irregularities?

Note: I do have the ACE-RHS compatibility from ACE optionals running.

leaving -1 means there is no change to the loadout and you end up with what is default. if you want 36 M829A3 rounds then type in desired slot 36 rounds

as far, as I know, there is no way to rearm to loadout selected via attributes due to way those magazines were added. it will happen with vanilla rearm truck too and i'm afraid it will stay this way till we develop our own service menu.

ACE integration isn't without problems, IIRC.

EDIT: Actually, it's more likely the above problem. Let's hope RHS can get a custom service menu working. Ideally, BIS would present a vanilla solution in the Jets DLC, a loadout menu is standard issue for most flight sims.

If rearming vehicles isn't possible with RHS, how would you advise players go about this? Custom script based solutions? Or just manually rearming via ammo crates? I could have sworn you guys included ammo vehicles just like vanilla. Do these not work?

You can rearm RHS vehicles with ACE.

I rearmed a US Marine MRAP last night with more .50 cal ammo using the RHS Ammo Truck.  Worked perfectly.

• Like 1

Well, I am sure the RHS team will be glad of your help. You should join them and make the model for them.

Well... Not sure that current items in mod are fully mine(Probably not or reworked),but this was sent to SoulAssasin.

http://imgur.com/a/S3CmM

https://arma3.ru/forums/topic/3417-red-hammer-studios-escalation/?p=48802

At this time Im looking for model share for modding.I wanna create this,but don't want to recreate things,which already done,and done well.

• Like 1

If rearming vehicles isn't possible with RHS, how would you advise players go about this? Custom script based solutions? Or just manually rearming via ammo crates? I could have sworn you guys included ammo vehicles just like vanilla. Do these not work?

Rearming to the loadout set via attributes doesn't work, that's all. Rest is fine

• Like 1

You can rearm RHS vehicles with ACE.

I rearmed a US Marine MRAP last night with more .50 cal ammo using the RHS Ammo Truck. Worked perfectly.

Thanks.

I was under the impression ammo trucks were designed for the express purpose of auto-rearming. I know for sure RHS mortars get infinite rounds when their ammo truck is parked near by, even without ACE. I'd assumed MRAPS and the like would work similarly but apparently not? I mean it's not a big deal. I use a script for rearming vehicles and choppers. It would just be nice to not have to rely on that and have these vehicles do it the way I think they were designed. Othewise, what's the point of the ammo trucks?

EDIT: Ninja'd!!!

Thanks Reyhard! :)

Well... Not sure that current items in mod are fully mine(Probably not or reworked),but this was sent to SoulAssasin.

imgur.com/a/S3CmM

https://arma3.ru/forums/topic/3417-red-hammer-studios-escalation/?p=48802

At this time Im looking for model share for modding.I wanna create this,but don't want to recreate things,which already done,and done well.

m.io.ua/img_aa/medium/0158/55/01585517.jpg

BTW,Bayonet already created :)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/194378-soviet-armed-forces/?p=3099115

hello,

i am 100% sure your model was not used either way, everything was done by me and me alone, from scratch:

9288f6659a167ffb02342d5c0f810ec2.png

fe24993f127809356f8ed2a1f8225525.png

Started with AS VAL, made VSS later: you can check them both here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5PLqz

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gV6nL

• Like 8

I can not get the @RHSUSF to load into the launcher at all,, it doesn't even acknowledge it failed, just nothing happens at all, and it deleted itself from the list when I tried to load it the 1st time today, the other one is fine tho..    

I can not get the @RHSUSF to load into the launcher at all,, it doesn't even acknowledge it failed, just nothing happens at all, and it deleted itself from the list when I tried to load it the 1st time today, the other one is fine tho..    

Sounds like it was just a corrupted download-try it again.Where did you download it from?

hello,

i am 100% sure your model was not used either way, everything was done by me and me alone, from scratch:

9288f6659a167ffb02342d5c0f810ec2.png

fe24993f127809356f8ed2a1f8225525.png

Started with AS VAL, made VSS later: you can check them both here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/5PLqz

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gV6nL

Ah,whatever... they're ingame,so this enough for me  ^_^

Rearming to the loadout set via attributes doesn't work, that's all. Rest is fine

Acknowledged, thank you.

I use a script for rearming vehicles and choppers.

Care to share? :)

Have you guys considered adding gunner protection kits as a variant to the HMMWVs? It always kind of stumped me why RHS never included the variant.

• Like 2

Have you guys considered adding gunner protection kits as a variant to the HMMWVs? It always kind of stumped me why RHS never included the variant.

I believe i saw somewhere previously that Up armored variants of the HMMWVs will be coming in the future

Dear Devs...

Is it possible to give us a small info about the status of the next upate ? that would be great !

Greetings  MrFies

Dear Devs...

Is it possible to give us a small info about the status of the next upate ? that would be great !

Greetings  MrFies

They share pictures with new stuff and imo it should be more than enough. I mean what do you want, a changelog before update?