@JakeHekesFists, are any of the missions on GitHub you posted SP compatible? They look verrry interesting! 😄 

PS someone mark this day, the day I included A3 vanilla weapons into my Ravage gameplay, not once I had them included. xD I created a nice little survivors camp at Fotia, with 4 traders and a patrol going around... and "some" (10+ crates of all kinds) ammo caches.... and one T-72.... and one T-80... oh and Huron fuel tank, and a helipad! xD

And then we got swept up by a random Mi-24 patrol. One rocket strafe run and we were roasted. Good times Ravaging.  🥂

Just now, RZNUNKWN said:

@JakeHekesFists, are any of the missions on GitHub you posted SP compatible? They look verrry interesting! 😄 

PS someone mark this day, the day I included A3 vanilla weapons into my Ravage gameplay, not once I had them included. xD I created a nice little survivors camp at Fotia, with 4 traders and a patrol going around... and "some" (10+ crates of all kinds) ammo caches.... and one T-72.... and one T-80... oh and Huron fuel tank, and a helipad! xD

And then we got swept up by a random Mi-24 patrol. One rocket strafe run and we were roasted. Good times Ravaging.  🥂

Yes and no. 
They're actually designed to work mostly for 1p or at most a small group of people. 
When I'm playing it, I just run it as Multiplayer > host > lan.  And then I just run around solo and it works nicely that way.
But because a lot of the persistence stuff i wrote relies on getplayeruid, it wont work correctly if you launch as single player. 

So yeah run as multi, but host on lan or password it. and play solo. 

• Thanks 1

I want to remove all items from a tent. Are they „vehicles“?

clearItemCargoGlobal does not seem to work.

5 hours ago, JakeHekesFists said:

So yeah run as multi, but host on lan or password it. and play solo. 

Tried to run it, but the game freezes after a few seconds, I spawn, dead though and I see the respawn option but the game simply stops responding. I have everything that is required & INIDBI2 added. 
I tried vanilla & Malden, both freeze.

Have you ever experienced something like this?

3 hours ago, whiteface73 said:

I want to remove all items from a tent. Are they „vehicles“?

clearItemCargoGlobal does not seem to work.

Magazines weapons and such are not affected by this command. You need a line for each type i believe. 

It is also possible that the tents are only filled with loot shortly after initialization and after your code applies, hence there is no effect. Try to delay your clean up script for a few seconds after mission init. 

Cheers

Vd

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vandeanson said:

It is also possible that the tents are only filled with loot shortly after initialization and after your code applies, hence there is no effect. Try to delay your clean up script for a few seconds after mission init. 

Ah, I see. I‘ll try to rearrange my code.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Tried to run it, but the game freezes after a few seconds, I spawn, dead though and I see the respawn option but the game simply stops responding. I have everything that is required & INIDBI2 added. 
I tried vanilla & Malden, both freeze.

Have you ever experienced something like this?

The death on first spawn is normal, so you get the spawn select.

I have had it freeze a couple of times, I'll have to take another look at the last few things I added.

Because the freezing is new

Yeah, I think I worked out what was going on. 
Boatspawner and Heli spawner were very poorly written, I must have been drunk or something when I did that. wtf is wrong with my brain sometimes. oof. 
I've rewritten them and now it seems ok. i haven't had any lockups from over 20 start/restarts on altis or malden this morning. 

• Thanks 1

VA loot economy/gear categorization update and showcase.

I want to avoid that military gear drops in civilian areas.

it will also allow me to designate "military" geared AI at sites or individuals.

Or add an option to place "militarized" area markers - where a higher amount of AI are military grade equipped.

Base categories include Vanilla, DLC and Ravaged gear now.

Adding additional mods next;)

cheers

vd

• Like 1

I just had a small idea 💡🥳, that I really want to test.

Can someone please tell me the basic classname of zombies, so I can add an “InitPost“ eventHandler to them (but only to them)?

Thanks in advance!

Oliver / Whiteface

The parent is "zombies" 

Xxx iskindof "zombies" would be your filter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JakeHekesFists said:

from over 20 start/restarts on altis or malden this morning. 

Just this sentence is giving me PTSD xD I know this all too well. I think I went through 50+ restarts the last 3 or 4 days, and it's all just minor corrections. 
If I ever had a $ for every scenario restart... oh man xD. I'll give them a try and let you know Jake, thanks! 🥂

Also, I'd like to.... point out?
The trader who sells uniforms and vests isn't buying them. Also, CUP Flak Vest (CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest03 this one I think, decent armor value) is being sold for 0$ (sharing is caring! 😄 ) 
Also, make traders sell/buy anti-rad pills and jerry cans? I think they're not buying the camping tents either.

Cheers

When travelling through the Apocalypse one must find new and innovative ways to get there...

Zd5dtvX.jpg 

@johnnyboy dude, your longboat script is awesome. :f:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EO said:

When travelling through the Apocalypse one must find new and innovative ways to get there...

That is awesome bro.  Those dudes bolted a big outboard on the back of that Effed up airframe!!!  Cheers to you sir! :wine:

• Haha 1

It's the Apocalypse man, there's no outboard, just 3 dudes paddling like a motherf*****!! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EO said:

It's the Apocalypse man, there's no outboard, just 3 dudes paddling like a motherf*****!! 

Haha.  That screenshot is right up my alley.  I love surprising clever stuff like that.  I can imagine the player in a foggy sullen-skied mangrove swamp and he hears an approaching outboard motor.  And then your metal beast with mounted weapon emerges from the fog...  Yeah!

• Like 1

Its possible to disable the vehicle spawner module to spawn new vehicle at mission start ?

I mean for exemple on DS, if i add a trigger that check a number a vehicle already present on the map, (for exemple more than 35), add a line of code to prevent the ravage vehicle function to kick in ?

On 9/15/2019 at 1:36 PM, EO said:

Going by the cropped screenshot I'd say that's not normal, Competitor Suit with an Underwear description looks pretty weird, resurrected AI should rise with their original loadout they spawned in with.

Are you using any other mods?

I used Ravage, CBA, EM, JSRS and Blastcore, nothing more. This "underwear" only spawns next to the gun, when the resurrected AI leaves its death position, his stuff remains on him, only the gun spawns on the ground with that clothing.

Also i noticed when i use GRAD persistence with the new tents, their loot gets cleared and some random stuff spawns in there. I saw a script in the files (ambientCamps.sqf) that adds these stuff to the tents, i guess it adds that loot to every tent, not only the ones that are spawned at bandit camps.

@JakeHekesFists Hey mate. I'm guessing you looked at it already but is this something you could do?

SHIFT + Right-click = take 10
CTRL + Right-click = take all

EDIT: decided to have a go at this because intercepting mouse-clicks during inventory seemed too arcane for me to even figure out the right question I started working on a GUI. The dialog's working. Now I have to figure out how to capture target containers and player container when the Inventory dialog is open. 🙂

Edited by grimwald
update

Hey so i have set up a TvT gamemode on a private server we are few folks on it so here the information about the server and the mission if you are interested and need help to join it here the topic :

• Like 2

Hey, somebody know the class name of the ravage infected face, im trying to set identities for some unit but im not able to make it work, the line is good i can set any vanilla custom face without problem.

@damsous 

Spoiler

//Zombies//

"rvg_zed_face_1"
"rvg_zed_face_2"
"rvg_zed_face_3"
"rvg_zed_face_4"
"rvg_zed_face_5"
"rvg_zed_face_6"
"rvg_zed_face_7"
"rvg_zed_face_8"
"rvg_zed_face_9"
"rvg_zed_face_10"
"rvg_zed_face_11"
"rvg_zed_face_12"

//Renegades//

"rvg_ren_face_1"
"rvg_ren_face_2"
"rvg_ren_face_3"
"rvg_ren_face_4"
"rvg_ren_face_5"
"rvg_ren_face_6"
"rvg_ren_face_7"
"rvg_ren_face_8"
"rvg_ren_face_9"
"rvg_ren_face_10"
"rvg_ren_face_11"
"rvg_ren_face_12"
"rvg_ren_face_13"
"rvg_ren_face_14"
"rvg_ren_face_15"
"rvg_ren_face_16"

:rthumb:

• Thanks 1

Returning to Arma 3 after a few years and I'm working on Ravage mission for co-op sandbox with friends.

I could use some help.

I cannot get random loadout working in multiplayer:

11:22:02 Error in expression <em\gear\gearpool.sqf";
};
_unit = _this select 0;
removeAllWeapons _unit;
remove>
11:22:02   Error position: <select 0;
removeAllWeapons _unit;
remove>
11:22:02   Error select: Type Object, expected Array,String,Config entry
11:22:02 File \ravage\functions\main\fn_equip.sqf [RVG_fnc_equip]..., line 21

43 minutes ago, synnr said:

Returning to Arma 3 after a few years and I'm working on Ravage mission for co-op sandbox with friends.

I could use some help.

I cannot get random loadout working in multiplayer:

11:22:02 Error in expression <em\gear\gearpool.sqf";
};
_unit = _this select 0;
removeAllWeapons _unit;
remove>
11:22:02   Error position: <select 0;
removeAllWeapons _unit;
remove>
11:22:02   Error select: Type Object, expected Array,String,Config entry
11:22:02 File \ravage\functions\main\fn_equip.sqf [RVG_fnc_equip]..., line 21

I'm guessing you're using _unit call rvg_fnc_equip instead of [_unit] call rvg_fnc_equip?

I've been somewhat inconsistent through the code : some functions require arguments passed in an array while others work the object passed directly.

1 hour ago, haleks said:

I'm guessing you're using _unit call rvg_fnc_equip instead of [_unit] call rvg_fnc_equip?

I've been somewhat inconsistent through the code : some functions require arguments passed in an array while others work the object passed directly.

You were right, the respawn script was wrong