11 minutes ago, haleks said:

The loot system also involves a few vanilla functions, but I don't think BIS scripts are blacklisted?

everything is possible ))
This is how my whitelist looks now (with your recommendations) , different mods do need some of the functions and even commands (required for Achilles mod) to be whitelisted , to work with exile and infistar (antihack thingy)

Thanks man, gonna test it out.

7 minutes ago, chernaruski said:

everything is possible ))
This is how my whitelist looks now (with your recommendations) , different mods do need some of the functions and even commands (required for Achilles mod) to be whitelisted , to work with exile and infistar (antihack thingy)

Thanks man, gonna test it out.

Looking at it, you're probably going to need to set "allowedTargets=0" for all Ravage functions except rvg_fnc_init_loot : most of them will run client-side (assuming it works like remoteExec where 0 means all machines and 2 means server only).

There's a new Ravage mission author: VoodooNimbul. He's just released his first mission and I know he'd appreciate comments and feedback. It's task-based and there are regular supply caches - god for people who want an easier time of survival.
PS He's German - so our Deutsch contingent can comment in their native language
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1877525899

• Like 4

I've been playing Pilgrimage mission recently a lot, (all kinds of versions). I understand this mission adds everything from your addons. I've encountered even zombies as civilians telling me they lost their son or they need a pint of beer while beating other normal civilians and chasing me and every other living soul 😂 

I wondered what would happen if I add Ravage modules in it? Has anyone ever tried this?

• Like 1

Thanks for pointing out this mission, @kodabar! I assume you are going to play it and put it on Youtube? 

I very closely follow your channel because you always point out the best Ravage missions! 😉

• Like 4

12 hours ago, XerXesCZ said:

Thanks for pointing out this mission, @kodabar! I assume you are going to play it and put it on Youtube? 

Thank you for your kind words. I've already got a video recorded for this mission. I'll be uploading it sometime in the next few days.

I always aim to show missions that will interest people into playing them. But I'm not omnipotent - if you know of a good or interesting (not always the same thing) mission that I haven't covered, I do love to receive recommendations.

Was wondering how Sunfactor effects the max zombies per players parameter (the exact values). So I went digging the code and that is what I've found:
If Haleks don't mind me posting his code> For those who was wondering, just run these lines in debug to get a value according to maxZedsFactor you've set in module:

maxZedsFactor = 25
lat = -1 * getNumber(configFile >> "CfgWorlds" >> worldName >> "latitude"); 
day = 360 * (dateToNumber date); 
hour = (daytime / 24) * 360; 
rvg_ZedSunFactor = (((12 * cos(day) - 78) * cos(lat) * cos(hour)) - (24 * sin(lat) * cos(day))) max 0;
maxZombies = maxZedsFactor * ((100 - rvg_ZedSunFactor*0.5) * 0.01);
maxZombies

i.e With max zeds per player set to 25. At noon 12:00 you get minimal possible amount of zeds with sun factor on ,  you get 16.8.  And from around 18:30 to 5:30 (long night 😉 ) , you get the max possible 25 zeds per player.

• Like 5

Hey guys any luck with some sort of multiplayer Persistency that goes beyond what Ravage is capable of atm I have small three player survival mission that I play with a few of my buddies and they would like to see vehicles or tents that have been placed down become persistent I have had no luck so far any help would be appreciated.

There is a mod available which replaces some of the buildings in the Cup Terrains with the updated versions used in the Contact DLC, however there no furniture spawns in them when used with Ravage. Is there any way to make furniture spawn inside these buildings?

• Like 1

@Gill93 I’ve been trying to do this as well.

Might I suggest taking a look here?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/162783-save-mission-progress-on-a-dedicated-server/

Or maybe even asking the legendary @Gunter Severloh

I’m gonna take a peek into this as well! 😉 

Cheers!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dudildo said:

There is a mod available which replaces some of the buildings in the Cup Terrains with the updated versions used in the Contact DLC, however there no furniture spawns in them when used with Ravage. Is there any way to make furniture spawn inside these buildings?

Is there a list of structures used as replacements?

10 minutes ago, haleks said:

Is there a list of structures used as replacements?

From their github... https://gitlab.com/16AA/LSR/lsr-public/blob/309a325ace4ec082c3614fbd065a2e5a5e5646e1/addons/patch_contact_in_cup_c/CfgVehicles.hpp (patched)

https://gitlab.com/16AA/LSR/lsr-public/blob/309a325ace4ec082c3614fbd065a2e5a5e5646e1/addons/patch_contact_in_cup_prep_c/CfgVehicles.hpp (deleted)

• Thanks 1

Hello, I've been playing this mod along with some friends via Hamachi for the past few weeks and Its been a blast!, like 4-5 hours a day, we are loving it. Unfortunatly since day 1 we have encoutered a bug that is killing our immersion and bring a lot of frustration, our backpack keeps dissapearing/dopping, we still havent figure it out how to replicate this bug yet, it seems that our backpack has a chance to drop if we get hit or incapacitated, has anyone encoutered this bug before? or is a intended feature? We play this mod with 4-6 people.

Also, we are unable to sleep, the sleep button doesnt appear in the menu, even with a Tent, Sleeping bag and fire close to each other, any suggestion?

Thanks!

@Neto Penha, Indeed, zeds can swipe your backpack, it's a feature. Regarding the sleep feature, I believe it won't work in a MP environment, only SP. :icon_biggrin: 

11 minutes ago, EO said:

@Neto Penha, Indeed, zeds can swipe your backpack, it's a feature. Regarding the sleep feature, I believe it won't work in a MP environment, only SP. :icon_biggrin: 

Good to know that it's a feature! Is there a way to disable it? A warning message that our backpack dropped ? Or we have to be checking our invetory everytime we get hit?

English is not my main language, when you say "swipe" youre saying that they can steal a backpack? 

Thanks!

Edited by Neto Penha
Another question

@Neto Penha, I'm pretty certain there is a displayed message whenever a backpack has been taken by a zed, at least there used to be...."You've just lost your backpack" if I remember correctly.

Remember if this happens, the backpack will be lying on the ground where it was taken, so once it's safe to do so you can return to that spot and retrieve it

20 minutes ago, EO said:

@Neto Penha, I'm pretty certain there is a displayed message whenever a backpack has been taken by a zed, at least there used to be...."You've just lost your backpack" if I remember correctly.

Remember if this happens, the backpack will be lying on the ground where it was taken, so once it's safe to do so you can return to that spot and retrieve it

Never liked that feature, is there a way to disable it?

24 minutes ago, EO said:

That's what we have been doing this whole time, but sadly, sometimes we are not able to find the backpack no matter what, it just dissapear, it happened yesterday, one of our friends got hit and died on the same spot and when he got revived he easnt able to find his stuff. 

I will let them know that its indeed a feature and we will be more careful next time.

4 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

Never liked that feature, is there a way to disable it?

Thats what I'm trying to figure out, our friend EO might have an answer.

34 minutes ago, Neto Penha said:

Thats what I'm trying to figure out, our friend EO might have an answer.

I believe rvg_fnc_detachBackpack {}; is the function in question, but I'm unsure how to blacklist it, our friend Haleks might have the answer.....😅 

19 hours ago, EO said:

I believe rvg_fnc_detachBackpack {}; is the function in question, but I'm unsure how to blacklist it, our friend Haleks might have the answer.....😅 

New module parameter(s) incoming! ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I keep having this issue:

- When using the hold Action to check for items inside furniture/objects instead of showing the "nothing Important" or "just junk" etc. it actually opens up the inventory screen but with actually no items inside the container.

I don't know if that is because the mission author added items that depend on mods that I don't have or something? The mission in question says it is VANILLA and actually requires no mods but the empty containers are happening more and more for me.

Is there a check/condition that could be added to the holdAction to ENSURE that on completion if the container is empty it just shows the "empty" titleText?

It is just very annoying and time consuming closing so many inventory screens that pop up for nothing. Not to mention that they create unnecessary expectations of items in them.

PS: Just for reference, it happened to me last on this amazing mission:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1867070042&searchtext=ravage+(DMD)