WARLORDS

Some basic info about Warlords can be found in the updated roadmap.

Check the OPREP for a more detailed overview of the mode.

A guide for creating custom Warlords scenarios is available on the community wiki.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

This looks really good. Modular functionality FTW

Looks great!

Too bad I got no team to try it...

Looks very fun. IMO there is no reason this couldn't be included in the game, seeing how polished it is.

congrats on the release, keep it up

Too bad its on Workshop that I and my team don't use :)

Nice to see the devs with own projects among the common people! :thumbsup::smileee:

I think it would be a good thing to add a non-workshop version, so that people who don't use it can play it aswell

That looks very cool, shall subscribe and check it out.. thanks!

Looks and works amazingly, congrats on the release mate.

If someone can set up a 1PV only server in NA that would be greeeaaaat, thanks...

0.jpg

• Like 1

Overall, stellar work. Performs great, no early-game downtime, and a joy to play. Couple gripes, though.

1. Reinforcement request claimed my group was full when I had only 2 other men in it. I did just hop in an Ifrit - hopefully you're not limiting group size based on owned vehicles, too.

2. Airdrops appear out of thin air. Convenient, sure, but perhaps have an off-map vehicle bring them in or have them fall from an out-of-sight altitude before deploying a parachute. Bit of an immersion breaker to be assaulting the BLUFOR base to see a bunch of Hunters automagically appear 100m off the ground.

It looks extremely polished and well done, just wow. I haven't played a CTI type mission since A2 but I may have to break that drought with this mission. Thanks Jezuro!

1. Reinforcement request claimed my group was full when I had only 2 other men in it. I did just hop in an Ifrit - hopefully you're not limiting group size based on owned vehicles, too.

2. Airdrops appear out of thin air. Convenient, sure, but perhaps have an off-map vehicle bring them in or have them fall from an out-of-sight altitude before deploying a parachute. Bit of an immersion breaker to be assaulting the BLUFOR base to see a bunch of Hunters automagically appear 100m off the ground.

Thanks for feedback!

1. Maximum group size is not a fixed number; I depends on how rapidly you're losing your team members. Did a part of your squad get killed a moment before, by any chance?

2. Airdrop execution is among the things I'd like to pay some more attention to, definitely gonna work on that.

---------- Post added at 06:25 ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 ----------

Alternative download link added: https://www.dropbox.com/s/414q08ho8dl59u9/JEZ_Warlords.pbo?dl=0

I did lose a number of guys assaulting the BLUFOR HQ. That would explain it. How quickly does your group-size regenerate?

Congrats on the release Jezuro, really looking forward to playing this later after work, may even place on our public server too, thanks for your community contribution as a developer it's appreciated :yay:

Edited by daneplant

I did lose a number of guys assaulting the BLUFOR HQ. That would explain it. How quickly does your group-size regenerate?

One member every 2 minutes.

I subscribed but it appears in my scenarios list and not available in Multiplayer, I unsubscribe and download into my MP folder and it still doesn't appear? I'm guessing maybe my games corrupted or maybe it's because I'm on dev branch or something? Will try again tomorrow but if anyone has any ideas as to why that would help.

It's an addon, not a mission file. You can either run the game from the launcher with the correct mod (@Warlords) activated, or copy the PBO directly into your Addons folder.

It's an addon, not a mission file. You can either run the game from the launcher with the correct mod (@Warlords) activated, or copy the PBO directly into your Addons folder.

Can this be run on a dedicated rented server, if so how would you do it, thanks.

Just to be sure, and prehaps you'll think that i'm an idiot, but :

- There is no requierements for this addon ?

- thus, no need to activate @cba on a dedicated server ?

Thanks ;)

EDIT : do you plane to create a Bisign key, or is it useless (if we want to run this addon on dedicated without risk) ?

Just another thingg, could we have one or two templates missions ? I know how to edit/ build a mission, but i wanted to try it quickly.... and then, make my own mission after!

But now, i wouldn't go first in editing before trying :(

Moreover, i learn fastest when i have an example under my eyes :yay:

Thanks again ;)

Edited by chal00

Can this be run on a dedicated rented server, if so how would you do it, thanks.

I imagine you need to get the addon loaded on the server somehow.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

- There is no requierements for this addon ?

- thus, no need to activate @cba on a dedicated server ?

EDIT : do you plane to create a Bisign key, or is it useless (if we want to run this addon on dedicated without risk) ?

No other mods or addons are required to run Warlords.

I'll investigate the possibility of adding bisign in the near future.