dale0404

New terrain reveal - Tanoa

That's mindblowing :D

It's gonna be a long wait until next year...

If the description is reliable

a South Pacific archipelago with a land mass of over 100 km2

So there will be several islands maby?

So system specs will be raised for this expansion? And is this map going to be pvp only, since you know... AI spinning in circles :p.

It looks spectacular, first screenshot reminds me of Crysis 1 a lot but that tree will probably melt my GPU :omg:.

Jet skis and turboprop planes (and lots of dump trucks too) eh. I guess the Tanoans will have a lot more toys to play around with compared to Altis.

Looks nice. Kinda bummer the surprise was spoiled (as expected :p ) but jet skis, boats, acrobat planes, bulldozers on a lush and huge Pacific island already look inviting. ;)

I wonder, will excavators be usable? Nice find!

Reminds me of Farcry 3. :)

Edited by Nightmare515

Reeaaaaallllyyyy hoping for Naval Assets. One doesn't simply make a South Pacific Archipelago without Naval Assets, it's impossible.

as I was looking at their careers section :D

I know who's not getting the job :p

Terrain looks awesome though, just as i hoped. Makes my day :)

Must be Samoa - raise the "S" in Samoa with one letter to "T", and the middle "m" with one letter to "n" => Samoa becomes Tanoa.

Samoa pictures, anyone ?

Finally real water reflections

I noticed that too. Though, i hope they give us the ability to make the water more calm than you can currently make it. I've actually been looking around a lot on some islands, including Lemnos, and found that some times the water is actually very calm, so calm that it's near flat. being able to calm the water this much would allow for better looking effects in certain conditions too.

Will there be an active volcano? ;)

I hope for more interactive environment. It would be cool if you could climb a coconut tree to get conconuts and stuff like that. Would make for some interesting survival missions and/or modes. :)

Seems that this time BI really nailed it :)

:yay:

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet based off some distant beauty shots.. I'm staying happily skeptical until after the E3 preview/actual release.

Yep, looks ok... Curious about what factions might be added, having horrible thoughts of the bros in red from fc3.

Dump trucks, fuck yeah!