I'm sure if those modders asked, they'd get what they needed.... but pretty sure the tripods were modelled by kiory. Animated by trixie.

Ohhh I had the impression (read on some thread before BAF weapons were released that it was Vila´s work... indeed, the L85A2 with gripod were work of Kiory, no doubt.. and good to know Trixie had his touch in this awesome feature =)

Yeah, I´ve already hinted MistyRonin to include those animated gripods, I think they´re already working on it... on previous pages MRT is cited, is it (compactibility) being worked on?

cheers!

Any plans to use the L110 from the newly released HLC pack wither their fancy reloads etc?

;2937184']Not dependent' date=' but [u']optional[/u] ACE3 configs are always welcome... and I hope to see the MRT functions to make the LLM-03 able to switch between laser and flashlight functions!

Check the previous page and I already did it.

Any plans to use the L110 from the newly released HLC pack wither their fancy reloads etc?

I was about to say "Suuuuure,if he wants to give us his sources" and then I saw it's open source. OMFG. That's insane.

I'm not the project owner for this mod but I'm sure that this is going to make it in at some point.

Check the previous page and I already did it.

I see this post of yours, but there´s no link for such optional PBO there... =)

where´s that?

cheers!

A link would probably help! As mentioned in my post use those classnames to spawn the MRT compatible version and here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqo7zbfrdji9m8h/llm_mrt.pbo?dl=0

I use Virtual Arsenal from MCC to change my loadout, shouldn´t it be visible there? Or I really need to call debug console and spawn with those classnames? Thanks for the link (and Hope it is integrated to the mod to help the masses)

Cheers!

[EDIT] NVM, I´ve found it easely (the LLM entries were doubled, but it usually happens with some ASDG JR configs, no big deal) Thanks for the optional addon, Banicode!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

;2937656']I use Virtual Arsenal from MCC to change my loadout' date=' shouldn´t it be visible there? Or I really need to call debug console and spawn with those classnames? Thanks for the link (and Hope it is integrated to the mod to help the masses)

Cheers![/quote']

Not sure about virtual arsenal but I know it is in Zeus when loading items into a box, it is simply called LLM Mk3 in Zeus (there are two as one is ir and the other is flashlight that is on initially)

Have you got any plans to add in a fire and forget AT4 or LAW 80 with the new ace disposable system?

Launchers will be included in the future, so we could look at something like that. At the moment we are concentrating on getting out v1.0 of our Equipment pack to go with the weapons.

For the SB 3-12x50 what range do the mil dots translate to in when in increased zoom and non increased zoom? Been trying to do it by eye but it is sort of hard haha. Thanks!

Bug report (Hooray!)

Having a muzzle attachment (Flashhider, BFA) deafens the player while using ACE. Don't have any idea what would cause the problem, you may wan't to check if it happens with you guys too.

Oh, and is lack of a magazine anim with the L129A1 a universal problem?

Thanks for the report, Andehess. We'll have a look at that for future updates. We do know we will have to check the pack with ACE in greater detail as we released the pack shortly before ACE was released.

simple disposables script/ config if you want it:

yourmod\dispAT.sqf

private["_weaponused","_unit","_weapon"];
_unit = _this select 0;
_weapon = _this select 2;

//add your weapons and used weapons in here
if ((_weapon in ["M136","RPG18","pook_RPOa","pook_MRO","BAF_NLAW_Launcher"]) && (local _unit)) then 
{
if (_weapon == "M136") then {_weaponused = "EB_M136_Used";};
if (_weapon == "BAF_NLAW_Launcher") then {_weaponused = "EB_NLAW_Used";};
if (_weapon == "RPG18") then {_weaponused = "EB_RPG18_Used";};
if (_weapon == "pook_RPOa") then {_weaponused = "pook_RPOa_Used";};
if (_weapon == "pook_MRO") then {_weaponused = "pook_MRO_Used";};

//allow time to get back in cover but not time to reload
sleep 2;

_unit removeWeapon _weapon;
_unit addWeapon _weaponused;
_unit selectWeapon _weaponused;
_unit action ["DROPWEAPON",_unit,_weaponused];
};

your mod config.cpp

class cfgWeapons
{
class Default;
class Launcher;
//this is a patch of the existing NLAW, so doesn't have all the content here like the magazines array etc.
class BAF_NLAW_Launcher: Launcher
{
	Displayname = "AT: MBT NLAW";
	visionMode[] = {"Normal","NVG","Ti"};
	thermalMode[] = {0,3};
	descriptionShort = "MBT NLAW 150mm Single-use rocket launcher. Fires wire-guided HEAT rounds.";
};
//new used variant with fakemagazine so cannot be fired
class EB_NLAW_Used: BAF_NLAW_Launcher
{
	displayName = "AT: MBT NLAW (Used)";
	magazines[] = {"FakeMagazine"};
//used /empty model
	model = "\ca\weapons_BAF\nlaw_BAF";
	descriptionShort = "MBT NLAW 150mm Single-use rocket launcher (Used).";
};

class Extended_FiredBIS_Eventhandlers
{
class CAManBase
{
	fired = "_this execVM '\yourmod\dispAT.sqf';";
};
};

works very well, in A2, not sure how extended EH work in A3, but it's that simple if you can use it.

Edited by eggbeast

Thanks, eggbeast. I am sure our configgers (not sure if that is a word!) will give that a read. It should come in handy when we add in AT-4, Nlaws, and any other disposable launcher tubes.

Chaps, just wanted to say: great job, really high quality work in every respect. Thanks for offering! my unit the Expeditionary Battlegroup has fully adopted this as our main weapon pack and eagerly looking forward to your future equipment addons.

Thanks for the feedback, A.Cyprus. It is appreciated. The equipment pack is entering its final stages - then we have to do some in-house testing. Once it is released, we'll probably look at correcting some of the small issues raised in the weapon pack and releasing the BAF Units which use the weapon and equipment packs. After that we are on to vehicles. :D

Superb. We are hoping to remove a few other dependencies in our modpack by replacing them with your upcoming addons, so the Units and Vehicles will be very well received.

Do let me know if you need any help with closed testing by another group.

Do you plan to add ACE3 compatibility addon? It would be great.

Edited by Kukus

Probably at some point. However, I think everyone is waiting for ACE3 to settle down a little and nearer completion.

Absolute love the mod guys! Definitely the standard for Brit Kit. I've only run into cosmetic issues with the weapon systems so great job, and can't wait for the release of the equipment and vics!

BZ

I seem to not be able to load blank ammo into my L85, any idea why ?

It's a known issue and has been reported a few times already in the thread (but not to worry, it's a lot to read!).

It should be fixed in the next update, although it's not imminent. In the meantime, fit the Blank Fire Adaptor (BFA) to the muzzle and use standard rounds.

Bug:

Version 1 breaks default A3 binoculars for me. Im using mods: @CHVD;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_JM;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@BWA3;@CBA_A3;@dariyah;@fhq_accessories;@hlcmods;@k_mnp;@ace;@stui;@tao_foldmap_a3;@task_force_radio;@rhsafrf;@rhsusf;@3cb_baf_weapons;@rhs-hlc;

Bug does not occur when removing 3CB_BAF mod

I think the L115A3 shoots 408 not 338 :/